rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Germany

Bang Germany

Roosh says that for Poland, 'confident beta' works best, and for Denmark, it's just 'approach + polite conversation'. (paraphrasing obviously)

So far, I've received mixed responses. I've been called an asshole multiple times, and half of those times, the girls seemed to genuinely mean it, and the other half was them smiling and/or lightly tapping/pushing me. I'm up north, and that's not too far from Denmark, and having read Roosh's post on the women there, I can see some similarities, but they definitely don't seem as crazy. Maybe there's somewhat high concentrations of women who are more "Danish-like" and also many who are more "Americanized". I don't know.

On the a-hole game spectrum, if Tucker Max is a 10, then I'd say I'm a 7. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. I'm just pretty cocky and like asshole-y humor, like Anthony Jeselnik.

Anyway, there are a few people in Germany here, like greekamaki, Teedub and TheDealCloser, and I figure there should be a few more.

So, what do you think of the women there and how did you adjust your game?

Bang Germany

Quote: (02-17-2014 10:44 AM)Frank Wrote:  

So, what do you think of the women there and how did you adjust your game?

I adjusted my game by leaving the country.

Bang Germany

I spent my adolescence in the South, so I don't know how it is up north, but generally, in my neck of the woods, there is very little "hookup culture" as Americans know it. Hookups mainly happen through social circles, in other words, you hook up with your best friend's collegue's girlfriend's sister and so forth. It's uncommon (though not unheard of) for complete strangers to hookup for the night. A hot woman could easily walk into a club there and not get hit on the entire night, and usually, guys brag to eachother about how hammered their going to get, not how many women their going to bone. Social circles are also much less open on average to outsiders in night venues than in other places. Also going to a club alone is considered much weirder and far more awkward than in other places.

In Southern Germany, at least, the guy who gets laid the most will usually be the guy with the biggest social circle and the most status. I usually went the route of boning foreign exchange students, instead -- more freedom and less to worry about shitting where you eat.

This observation is based largely on mid-sized towns, though. Seems to be less the case in bigger cities like Berlin and Munich (or Hamburg, from what I hear). Despite my hatred for the general arrogance of Münchner, I found that city to be much better suited for daygame, at least in terms of striking up conversations and getting phone numbers -- probably because they're more international.

I know this may not directly answer your questions, but it would be good to read some examples of how you approach there.

Bang Germany

Quote: (02-17-2014 10:44 AM)Frank Wrote:  

Anyway, there are a few people in Germany here, like greekamaki, Teedub and TheDealCloser, and I figure there should be a few more.

I'm not in Germany mate, but I visit quite a lot and like the country. I can only speak on Hamburg, but I did have a bit of success as I discuss here.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Bang Germany

Depends on where you are. I'm from Berlin and for me personally, it's the easiest and cheapest place to get laid on earth.

There are a couple of threads on different German cities, check em out.

Bang Germany

Also, generally, I don't find most German women that attractive. I don't dislike them, and I tend to get along great with them on a platonic level, as they tend to be very good to have more intellectual conversations with, but talking to them I often feel like I'm either talking to someone who's asexual or a guy for some reason. At least in my neck of the woods, women 25 and above tend to start dressing extremely androgenous. Not my type of thing. There's just very little arousal there for me. This is a bit of an over-generalization, of course, but it is noticable, nonetheless. Though, I have to admit, it can be a-whole-nother feeling when you get to places like Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Berlin

Bang Germany

Germany is shit for pickup, like Sargon mentioned.
The only places where you can find girls with a bitchshield that is not <9000 are the techno underground clubs (they are slowly coming back).
The problem is that most girls fear to be called a slut when they make out or go home with someone. Good way is, like Sargon mentioned, go to tourist bars/clubs where a more international crowd is.

Bang Germany

Man German chicks... I could write books about it.

Let me just say this. People here love to complain about US girls. How fat and entitled they are. How they dress like shit. How they are ruined by feminism.

Well German chicks are all of that too, but at least US chicks are huge whores and love to fuck around.
German girls are uptight and always paranoid about being judged by their friends. So its pretty much the worst of both worlds.

The whole culture here is different.
You dont have meatmarket-clubs where the sloots go to find some dick for the night. People just go out to get drunk and listen to music.

Its a super conformist society. Girls are terrified of being judged by their friends as sluts.

Daygame can be ok. But you have to put in a lot of work and frankly German chicks dress like shit unless they go to a party.

Underground techno scene can be good llike someone mentioned. I used to go to a lot of psytrance events in my early 20ies, all the girls would be fucked up on XTC and LSD.
Even with zero game I could get laid there. But these partys dont really happen anymore around here.

Seriously youre best off avoiding the country, I dont really get why people would come here for the chicks anyway. Theyre among the worst in Europe and the country is super-expensive on top of that.

Bang Germany

Quote: (02-17-2014 03:59 PM)w00t Wrote:  

Seriously youre best off avoiding the country, I dont really get why people would come here for the chicks anyway. Theyre among the worst in Europe and the country is super-expensive on top of that.

When it comes to women, the country is basically one of these shithole places like Toronto or DC where... sure... some men are smashing. But would anybody want to travel there for that? No.

Bang Germany

^^^

As a foreigner who's had a German 'girlfriend' and visited the country numerous times this sure sounds about right to me. The women dress like men half the time and many seem to have attitudes and/or the whole 'if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best' mentality. They just seem very entitled, in a different way than in America but still the same outcome. I guess the fact that the state provides so well for them doesn't help (doesn't the state almost encourage and/or incentivize single woman parenthood? Maybe I'm off here).

Also, I see tons of busted girls with much better looking dudes (no homo) all the time in Germany...guys who are well dressed and fit who seem to be professionals with good jobs who are walking around with fatties and butch-looking women (and seem to be loving it!).

I still think German girls are generally more fit and naturally prettier than the land whales of the USA though. But the 'double whammy' of them being non-Feminine, fairly Feminist but not putting out must truly suck.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Bang Germany

I can quote about 8 friends/coworkers that say Germany is a puss paradise. 3 of them eventually married local gals and went native. All are/working on U.S. bases, and had money to throw around. I've seen the pictures that proved top talent German, Polish, and Russian chicks. I would love to run a 1 year contract over there and smash touristy bishes in Frankfurt on weekends. The German chicks I've met were always cool and receptive to masculinity.

edit-Masculinity-Stands when you pee.

Bang Germany

Germany has the biggest number of overweight people in Europe btw.

[Image: 705px-Fettleibigkeit_in_Europa2.svg.png]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fettle...uropa2.svg

And heres another gem, the dating agency beautifulpeople.com rates German women as the ugliest women in the world (article in German):
http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/pano...54331.html

Bang Germany

Sure, German chicks arent the creme de la creme, but in terms of ease of bang, it's absolutely heaven. I'm not sure where you guys made your experiences, but in Berlin, it's very easy. I have been to Hamburg a couple of times and had a quite similar experience. Go out, approach with confidence and bang.

You guys are right though, German chicks cant dress for shit and the hipster epidemic is making things even worse. And also, I wouldnt travel to Germany for pussy. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Bang Germany

German women are easy provided you are attracted by them.If you come crom Balkans or slavic countries they are a huge disappointment.(manly voices,no breasts,no asses,lack of make-up,short hair with strange colours(green,rose,blue),lots of tatoos,piercings etc,unsexy clothes generally bery blunt and tasteless looking and almost always with extra kilos in periphery.Manly chins,very thin or very thick legs,many monsters,lots of freaks and the beautiful ones do not show off because it is against the culture).

Generally it is an anti-horny land as we say in Greece you notice that immediately by penis shrinkage.German guys look a whole lot better than German women on every level the difference is astonishing although some slavic girls told me they find them ugly.
The nation is unattractive so to say the girls are part of it.There is also certain cultural component in that(dynamic appearance and strength is applauded,Weibchen attitude and cocketery is fraud upon).There is not this excess,greediness,consumerism,women parading their assets as you find in Greece.
I also noticed many slavic chicks downgrade in Germany by adopting the local habits(fatness,lack of make-up,comfortable clothes,anti sexiness) to the point of looking almost similar to German women except for the high cheeks and the earings.

Bang Germany

Quote: (02-17-2014 05:29 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Sure, German chicks arent the creme de la creme, but in terms of ease of bang, it's absolutely heaven. I'm not sure where you guys made your experiences, but in Berlin, it's very easy. I have been to Hamburg a couple of times and had a quite similar experience. Go out, approach with confidence and bang.

In general, Berlin is certainly a different animal from the rest of the country.

W00t: 60% overweight or obese seems a bit much, though I'll admit, you'll see a lot of women that just have a "heavier", somewhat more bulky build -- this is even more accentuated when you're walking around the street with an Asian girl, who generally has more slim and petite frame. Contrasted to them, German girls look even more like guys. Not trying to trash them too much, though. I feel that generally, German women can make very good friends, and can be pretty cool to talk to -- it's just that my penis doesn't agree with 99% of them.

I wouldn't go as far as to say German women are particularly "ugly", though, in terms of overall vibe and sex appeal, I just find them boring.

I'm also surprised how Estonia did in that study. 29% of women are obese with only about 2% of men.

Bang Germany

[Image: amazed.gif]

The girls in Munich were gorgeous

Univeristy of Munich, during the day, near the Englich Garten. Or Schellingstrabe street. Some stupidly hot blondes over there. Many had sweet personalities too.

Bang Germany

Quote: (02-18-2014 12:42 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

[Image: amazed.gif]

The girls in Munich were gorgeous

Univeristy of Munich, during the day, near the Englich Garten. Or Schellingstrabe street. Some stupidly hot blondes over there. Many had sweet personalities too.

That is true. Women in Munich, despite being extremely elitist, have an excellent fashion sense, easily rivalling that of the Japanese. They're also generally just hotter than many of their compatriots. They are, however, not at all representative of the rest of Germany.

Bang Germany

As a person thats lived in hamburg and east germany...yall are wrong.
Maybe you just get shit on and go to shit areas in germany.
but most east german girls(the few) are slim and fine...sure..the closer you get to poland..the better they get.

Hamburg..is on a completely different game.
Chicks arent walking around looking like shit in Hamburg..its competition out there

I am the cock carousel

Bang Germany

I've never been to Hamburg, but generally the big international cities are different. Most of us are talking about your average mid-sized German town.

Like most countries, there is a lot of variation depending on where you go.

Bang Germany

I haven't been to Germany but from my experience with German tourists here in California and pipelining, I find German girls to be WAY MORE attractive than American girls (and also have better personalities). Now, Germany is no Russia, Hungary, Poland, or Czech Republic, but when you come from bottom of the barrel countries like USA for women (and to women you are very attracted to, for me with white women), shit that is better will smell WAY better. As Sargon has said, German chicks can be boring emotionally, I agree with that, but when you grow up with a bunch of bi-polar Latin girls who explode like a nuke in one second, you prefer being around that stability of German girls. As another man said, Germany may not be a total pussy paradise but it has more to offer than the Anglosphere and it's very close to countries with good quality (Poland and Czech Republic).

Bang Germany

First off, if you go out to clubs etc, you'll find groups. And girls in Germany go out in groups, not looking for guys, but to hang out with their friends. I have found if there are only two or maybe three in a group, you have a small chance at breaking through. Anymore than three, and you probably won't be able to break through. But I take this back.....this is not a rule or anything. The thing about Germany is that you can truly go wild here and there are no rules. Military members have been tearing this place up for 60 years. There is a feeling of freedom here and you always find yourself in interesting situations if you look for them, but a lot of times they just happen.

Everything is social circle over here. And good luck breaking into these units. The guys will receive you well generally, but the women can be cold and suspicious.

I still haven't figured Germany out. But I think that there is a lot of variety in the country, and you have to somehow get involved with the right people. The modern, intelligent, open-minded ones. Stick to cities, university areas, and stay the fuck away from anyone coming from a smaller town or village.

The women themselves are very good. I mean that they are refreshing in that they are not psychotic like American women. They don't play games really, are straight up, and usually are good quality people.

But I feel that German women generally have low sex drives. I think part of it is genetics, but the other part is that most of these girls have parents who are still together, and they generally have loving solid relationships with their fathers. So most of them are mentally stable and not looking for love through sex etc.

German women are good women, but for sex, not really. I wish I had more countries to compare with, but overall I would say you are better off going somewhere else to try and get women. If you want a wife or a solid girlfriend, then maybe Germany is the place for you (even though the country can steal your soul and years of your life. I don't recommend anyone who is American to ever get locked down here. It will fuck you up).

Bang Germany

I live in Berlin, and I can categorically say that German women are, on the whole, hotter than American girls. They are white with good skin, many of them have light eyes and hair, most of them are not overweight (makes a BIG DIFFERENCE) and are usually polite if not outright sweet to strange men.

Berlin is not really a city for high heels and full makeup, but most women do take pride in their appearance and have a minimum of face paint when they go out, day time or night. There are plenty of 7's and 8's walking around, they're just all bundled up because... German weather.

Don't concentrate only on German women though, I found them hard to game unless you know German and have an in with a social circle. There are many foreigners from other European countries here and they are way more open.

Bang Germany

Yes, it's true that social circle is a big deal in Germany, but you can break through this, smaller concerts in intimate venues can be a good place to game chicks in Germany I find, especially in the more University type towns.
As for build and attractiveness, there's a broad spectrum from fit to fat, but there's no doubt there are some gems to be found in Germany, yes more often in the cities, but also in the Uni towns - the Rhine-Neckar triangle is a good place to targets, the triumvirate of Mannheim/Heidelberg/Karlsruhe has plenty of Uni chicks around and they tend to be more open to being gamed and are a bit more DTF than your average German chick, and if you find one that is DTF, you can be sure of a good time in the sack.
Some of the girls from Alsace(or with Alsace ancestry) are very sexy, amongst the finest in Deutschland.
Seek and ye shall find gentlemen.

Bang Germany

I came here for school. I have another 2.5 years left, if I don't fuck up. I was tempted to go to Poland or Romania, but they charge slightly higher tuition fees (2-4k euros, as opposed to 0.4-1.5 here), and I figured that would end up making my total expenses to around the same price.

The women are strange. I agree that they're very conformist and have this "herd mentality", but aren't all women like that?

For e.g, a few weeks ago, I was gaming this chick at a party, and I grabbed her hand and took her outside. Within a minute, a whole group of girls was outside, and I worked the group. And the shit tests were aplenty, and some outright didn't like me, or were pissed that I was more into another chick. I eventually get the girl to come with me again for a drink, but I lost her as her friend dragged her away. That same night, I had another chick on my lap, and next thing I know, swoosh, friend cockblocks.

I made a thread a while back about how I can't close, and while I'm still new and have many areas to improve upon, and even if I account for the alcohol impairing my game, I'm inclined to believe I would have already scored if I had been in a bigger city. My goal is to get at least one lay before the end of the month.

But yeah, some other observations. Yeah, girls are always going out in groups. There is a surprising number of girls with boyfriends who are out with their female friends on weekends. Either that, or I am getting politely dismissed by a lie. My impression is that they're out to get some attention. In first few weeks here, on a pretty average night, I approached two girls on the street, and we got to talking. When they said they were going to drink at X place and dance at Y, I said "nothing you can't do at home then?" They laughed and promptly responded that "at home no one can see them". I guess they like it when people watch...

I was going out 1-2 times a week for a while, and I've only seen 1 lone girl at a bar, and I couldn't get with her, because she was leaving with her parents a few hours later. (was visiting grandparents here)

As for the girls, I think there are a number of attractive ones here. However, those are mostly out and about in the day time. I'm in a college town around the Hamburg area.

I haven't been out much lately, but the next few days I will be approaching more, and once I've done enough, I will post back. I will probably switch to day approaches and try both "daygame.com/krauser/goodlookingloser" style and Roosh's elderly chat style.

Quote: (02-18-2014 03:37 AM)Inspired Wrote:  

I don't recommend anyone who is American to ever get locked down here. It will fuck you up).

Can you expand on that?

Bang Germany

Upon contemplating on this further, I realized I let my own biases and yellow fever warp my description of German women.

By and large, they can vary quite a bit in terms of appearance and quality, and it's impossible to talk about this either way without making any rough generalizations.

There are indeed quite a few women who take good care of themselves, and univeristy campuses tend to have an overall higher quality. I made the mistake of comparing German women to Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Contrasted to these three Groups, German women do indeed seem bulky, cold and masculine. I'd probably have a different impression if I compared them to American women (who I'm really no longer qualified to discuss with any accuracy anyway, since it's been half a lifetime since I've lived in the States).