rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post-Lay Traditions

Post-Lay Traditions

Anyone else have certain post-lay traditions, either with a friend or just personal?

If she's new, mine is to take out my phone after and add her name to my list (without being seen), then the next morning write a short haiku about the experience and send it to one of my best friends who I don't get to see often, he does the same with his new lays and we've done this for awhile. My last haiku was:
"I asked for her name
She asked mine again, we laughed
Then switched to doggy"

Just wanting to see everyone's traditions, cause I can't be the only one with these.

Post-Lay Traditions

I usually fire up delicioustacos.com and read a few of his posts out loud. Have done this with several girls.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Post-Lay Traditions

Bringing food into bed and eating it there. Usually these little puddings I keep for such occasions. An old habit.

Post-Lay Traditions

Have a cigarette and take a nap. Or if I'm out at a bar, smoke and a beer.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Post-Lay Traditions

Drop to my knees and beg the Great Feminist in the Sky to forgive me for my sins!

[Image: teutonic_knight_praying_2_by_dewfooter-d41ksy3.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Post-Lay Traditions

Cigarette and a nap.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Post-Lay Traditions

^^^^LMFAO!

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Post-Lay Traditions

This isn't exactly right after, but if it's the first time for us, I'll text them later that evening saying I had fun and we should hang out again sometime. Reasons are two-fold: 1). Proof against any possible false rape stuff; and 2). It's a gentlemen-thing to do. Credit to Heartiste for this one.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Post-Lay Traditions

I stare at the ceiling thinking:

"What the hell am I doing? Why am I throwing out dough on chasing snatch and drinking too much? Except for the part where she begged me to cum in her mouth this want even very enjoyable? Could she have the clap? Fuck I should have used a rubber! Should I tell her to leave? I really need to get some sleep tonight. I feel like playing some video games. Wonder if there's still some battery in my tablet. I'll probably have to download something from the Play store. Thatnewneedforspeedgameelooksboss. GodIamthirstywillhavetogetsomeevianfromthefridgeIdefinitelyhavetowritethisupfort​heforumthatpartwhereIledheroutoftherestaurantrighttomyplacefeltdamngoodMightgetm​eso...

Oh wait. What was that?
Her tits brushed against me. She wants to snuggle.

Shit I'm hard again. Damn her body is fine. I want some more of that! Let's just slip my fingers... down... there... Yeah"

Post-Lay Traditions

I take a piss, wash my dick, and go back to bed to doze off while she rubs my back.

Post-Lay Traditions

If I raw dogged, I useually start wondering if I should buy a plan b pill in the morning.

When I wear a condom I take it off and throw it in some direction in my room

Post-Lay Traditions

Quote: (02-17-2014 05:53 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

I usually fire up delicioustacos.com and read a few of his posts out loud. Have done this with several girls.

I did this the other day actually, and read this post in particular.
Her face was a mixed look of horror and confusion.

Post-Lay Traditions

I like to touch, poke and squeeze weird things on their bodies... scars, birthmarks... shit like that.. childlike curiosity methinks

I was there the day feminism fell...

Post-Lay Traditions

I do what I can to minimize any post bang remorse the girl will have. I draw her in to rest her head on my peck. Maybe make small talk. If there's an opportunity I'll post my notch on the I just had sex thread. Or if I want her to leave I will initiate my "time to get out of bed" protocol where I tell her that we both gotta go because I have to help my friend with music or DJ.

Post-Lay Traditions

Quote: (02-17-2014 10:00 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I stare at the ceiling thinking:

"What the hell am I doing? Why am I throwing out dough on chasing snatch and drinking too much? Except for the part where she begged me to cum in her mouth this want even very enjoyable? Could she have the clap? Fuck I should have used a rubber! Should I tell her to leave? I really need to get some sleep tonight. I feel like playing some video games. Wonder if there's still some battery in my tablet. I'll probably have to download something from the Play store. Thatnewneedforspeedgameelooksboss. GodIamthirstywillhavetogetsomeevianfromthefridgeIdefinitelyhavetowritethisupfort​heforumthatpartwhereIledheroutoftherestaurantrighttomyplacefeltdamngoodMightgetm​eso...

Oh wait. What was that?
Her tits brushed against me. She wants to snuggle.

Shit I'm hard again. Damn her body is fine. I want some more of that! Let's just slip my fingers... down... there... Yeah"

Haha this is great, I can totally relate.

My first impulse is to get the hell out if I'm at her place, or kick her out if she's at mine. If I have to spend the night with her it's listening to my own thoughts alternating between:

a) "Is this shit really worth it? The time, the money, the energy. Everything I do should make me a better person, and this doesn't. This is just acknowledging my enslavement to my dick."

and

b) looking at the girl and thinking, "Women really are beautiful creatures. It's a shame their insides don't match the outsides. Look at that hair, and the curve of her tits, and the way the lines lead down to her pussy. When I'm an old decrepit fart I'll look back on the nights like these and smile to myself."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Post-Lay Traditions

In the morning, grand slam at Denny's! Always! Sometimes with the girl. And yes I tell her it is a tradition [Image: smile.gif]))

Post-Lay Traditions

Try to get her out of my place as soon as possible. I usually have bad gas after a night of drinking and I don't want any chick around that. Honesty goes a long way.

Post-Lay Traditions

Debrief

Post-Lay Traditions

Post coital cuddle is very important. If she doesn't want

Post-Lay Traditions

debrief is a good one.

not exactly always post coital... but I like to throw my spent rubbers and wrappers on the floor, indicating that they are her job to take care of and a "present or something nice for her."

"you're such a pretty girl, make sure you take care of the presents on the floor"

Eww, you clean it

"I left it for you, it's something nice"

Post-Lay Traditions

A while back I had a tradition wherein every blowjob I would text my buddies something unique, i.e. 'Thanks for the ínvite, sorry I couldn't meet up tonight. Getting my dick sucked by a 6.4 right now. You still at the club? Tell Sarah I say 'whatsup'. Don't mention the blowjob.'

It was really challenging because I have a blackberry curve and the thing texts in an obnoxiously loud manner. Moaning would usually drone it out but if I'm drunk and texting slowly the extended moans could get awkward.

Post-Lay Traditions

I always shower then brush my teeth. Then head downstairs and put on a movie.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Post-Lay Traditions

Ask her to grab us some waters, then let her rest her head on my chest. I like to bask in that post-coital glow.

For the more questionable girls I bring around, like last Saturday for example, as soon as she was out the door my first instinct was to throw my sheets in the wash and take a shower.

Post-Lay Traditions

The moment she leaves the door...

...music blares.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Post-Lay Traditions

Open my drawer and grab the toilet paper I keep there, then hand it over to the girl to wipe her face and tits.

If I like her better I'll do it myself gently then cuddle. Pure joy.