rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

25 Pics Chicks Need to Stop Posting
5 Pics Chicks Need to Stop Posting
http://www.rantchic.com/2013/11/07/the-2...ial-media/

When you click through the pics, you realize the only pics chicks should be posting are nude ones - so I agree [Image: biggrin.gif]

And that fat chicks shouldn't post at all - I didn't see any pics on this link that would hint fatty.

But I already knew these things.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Her comments make her sound like a bitch.
It never ceases me the way women feel the need to monitor everyone -- esp. other women. Men don't do this. It wouldn't even occur to me to tell another guy what he should and shouldn't post.

Her list includes children, pets, alcohol, sunsets, "laying out legs," outfits, selfies, text messages, mirror pics, fingernails...

As much as these things are annoying, what's the takeaway here? That women need to stop doing those damn girly things! All these things are quintessentially female. Take them away and what would women post? Boring news items?

Women complain about men's "oppression," but it's really other women who come down on women the most. And, besides, I kind of like the "laying out legs" pics. I'll excuse attention whoring if the attention is justified.
I think it's funny that this woman would give other women shit for being crazy cat ladies who will never get married, since she's probably a fairly ugly but "bitch-witty" slut, in the exact same position but for different reasons.
I wish we could take cameras away from every chick (with the exception of those with formal photographer's training).

I tweeted this a while back:

[Image: attachment.jpg16974]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
What I really want to know is, what IS okay to post on Instagram to these people? I rarely used mine, and deleted it a while ago, but I never really had the visceral reaction that so many people seem to have to seeing a picture of a girl or a sunset on their phones.
Tuth, we should let Japanese girls keep their cameras too, strictly for the entertainment value.

[Image: attachment.jpg16975]   

[Image: attachment.jpg16976]   
So she's definitely going on the blacklist, here's some more of her "work"

Quote:Quote:

The Non-Negotiables to Making Your Woman Happy

http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2013/11/06/...man-happy/
The biggest misogynists are women...hell most even hate their own mothers, and most end up being jealous of their daughters.

The spite is too damn real.
Quote: (02-10-2014 03:41 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Against my better judgement I clicked through and read the list. After a long list of demands the last one was, "Put us in our place". So basically ignore everything she just said. At least she's honest.
Quote: (02-10-2014 06:52 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The biggest misogynists are women...hell most even hate their own mothers, and most end up being jealous of their daughters.

The spite is too damn real.

H.L. Mencken said it best: “Misogynist: A man who hates women as much as women hate one another.”

“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”

- George Carlin
Quote: (02-10-2014 03:41 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Yeah, I bothered to read it too.

From #7, Ask to Help: "Offer your help as much as you can. Offer when she’s cooking, or cleaning, or folding the laundry."

A modern American woman that cook or cleans? Now that's funny!

-

“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”

- George Carlin
They forgot the ubiquitous "fake mustache" shot.