rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UFC fights goes nuts over ex-wife

[Image: 477x601]

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward...1236.story

"An ongoing dispute with his estranged wife led to threats at gunpoint before a well-known mixed martial arts fighter holed up inside his residence and was ultimately tased and arrested, officials said."

"Shortly before 7:45 p.m. on Thursday, according to the report, Thiago Silva drove to the Popovitch Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Center, 777 E. Oakland Park Blvd., where his wife was training with her boyfriend, Pablo Popovitch. The report said Thiago Silva continuously honked his car’s horn.

Thaysa Silva told investigators that her husband appeared extremely intoxicated, was holding a Glock pistol and demanded she bring Popovitch outside or he would “go into the gym and start shooting everyone,” the report said."

Florida, thought so.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-07-2014 06:38 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Florida, thought so.

By way of Brasil

Damn I really liked watching this guy fight. He definitely had that "I'm crazy and I'm going to kill you" persona in the octagon that was entertaining. After listening to some of his more recent interviews he actually sounded like a decent normal guy.