rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charleston Trip Report

Charleston Trip Report

@ Mixx's request I'm throwing down a trip report on Charleston. IME this is the best town in the south to swoop. I work high profile contracts for the military and was there in '04 but didn't have time to swoop. I was there for a month in January w/ a group of guys that made the wild bunch look like nuns. The girls are numerous, laid back, and DTF. I've seen more hotties in Florida but they are more pretentious. Downtown Charleston is PACKED w/ girls. Opening sets is easy and we were even approached on occasion. The ratio of girls is high, and some chicks almost act desperate to talk to a guy. I noticed a trend though with bars doing a lot of advertising, especially on the radio. These venues turned into sausage fests. Wild Wing Cafe in N. Charleston is proof that happy hour is the golden hour. Droves of girls stop in to have a drink after work. It's near the mall and a lot of offices. We were there one evening and I was too tired to swoop. On our way out my buddy ran his hand down a girls back and told her to buy me a drink. She looked at me for a few seconds and asked what I was drinking. I got a number close and a bang two nights later. She was an 8.

Swooping aside Charleston is full of history, beautiful architecture, and great seafood. I'm a seafood connoisseur and usually don't eat chain resto's but check out The Noisy Oyster. They have a steamed pot that comes in a 12" Lodge cast iron pot. Fucking amazing and was worth the $26 dollars. And I banged a waitress. Bowen's Island Seafood is the place locals go to shuck oysters.

If anyone goes to Market Street Saloon in N. Charleston and get a bang I'll give you reps. These girls are PLAYERS that will put some strippers to shame. I got gamed by one of them, admittedly. I could have banged another one though had it not been for being cock-blocked.

Overall Charleston is a happening spot. I'm sure it's better in the summer but there are plenty of local ho's to make the trip worth your time in the winter.

Charleston Trip Report

Cool, but could you give us more specifics? I only got Downtown, and Wild Wing Cafe, and avoid Market Street Saloon. I appreciate that btw, but let us know what specific venues in Downtown, and what time frames work best.

I liked the touching her back, and asking her to buy you/your friend a drink opener....that's definitely my style of opening.

Mixx

Charleston Trip Report

Sorry for being vague Mixx. I'm hungover and the 10 pinays in the house right now don't understand the concept of an inside voice. Fuckin' head hurts.

As far as time frames, both day and night game works well. Downtown has a lot of restro's that are full of hotties during lunch. I've always had good game with waitresses and bartenders, and many of the girls that work in bars are attractive. Charleston is a goldmine to me for that reason. Street game works well during lunchtime and around 5 when the girls are getting off work.

I can't remember a specific bar for night game. We just followed the crowd. If I see a que w/ a lot of girls I walk to the front of the line, drop the doorman a twenty spot and head in. Some of the places like Voodoo Lounge may a 2-1 ratio on a Friday night and a complete sausage fest on Saturday.

There wasn't a lot of competition from the local guys. Too many wanna be frat boys types w/ no game. My wing and I dressed better than the locals, and extruded confidence. We opened sets using apocalyptic C/F and the girls responded well to this style. My friends are amazed at the shit I get away with w/out getting slapped in the face.

2-1 ratios were common, and some happy hours at Wild Wings were 3-1, maybe even more. With ratios like that it's a no brainer. It's nice to actually be approached. We came across a few attitudes but not nearly as bad as other places I've been to. I had a chick in Market Street (non-employee) begging me to fuck by the end of the night. She was a 7, so I got her all worked up and dissed her when the bar closed.

We were at small pub downtown having a pint of Guinness during happy hour. Two girls across the bar was checking us out. I was too lazy to get off the barstool so I wrote a note on a bar napkin. It read, "Will you go out with me? Check yes or no". You know like that shit from second grade? The bartender delivered the note and the girls almost fell off the barstools laughing so hard. Pretty fuckin' lame huh? It worked though and they came over and bought us a drink for the entertainment. My wing f-closed the next night. I number closed but the girl flaked on me. Good times.

Charleston Trip Report

I'm pretty much sold. I also think that their architecture is renowned, especially the multicolor houses.

Going to Charleston for NYE after 2-3 days in Washington. Where will you be on 31st Ali ?

Charleston Trip Report

I've heard nothing but great things about Charleston, thanks for the report, nice work on the bangs.

Charleston Trip Report

i cant stand those frat boys of the south. they all dress and act the same.

get some style and be different. those Corduroy pants are terrible!

I was in Savannah GA and every dude look like he was in some frat!

Im sure Charleston is no diff.

Good report though. Charleston is def a gem in the south

Charleston Trip Report

Quote: (12-23-2010 05:49 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

i cant stand those frat boys of the south. they all dress and act the same.

get some style and be different. those Corduroy pants are terrible!

I was in Savannah GA and every dude look like he was in some frat!

Im sure Charleston is no diff.

Good report though. Charleston is def a gem in the south

This is one of the main reasons I don't swoop in Athens, GA anymore. The frat turds started getting on my last reserve nerve. If you guys want an accurate trip report on UGA I can pound on out. I started running that town back in '07. It's still a great town with a ton of hotties, if you can stomach sorority ho's.

Charleston Trip Report

Are you kidding me?

I see pretty young things everywhere just by walking the streets. I got meetups planned with everygirl I talked to in shops or even when I went for an haircut.

I'm almost sure I'm staying there for NYE instead of Miami, its that fun.

Charleston Trip Report

Frat boys are your biggest strength in those towns. All you have to do is dress differently than the rest of the borg and you're in. "Where are you from?"

You: "Oh I'm just in town visiting from *top tier city*

Her: Really?? What's it like living there?

In.

Charleston Trip Report

Frat boys have NO game, and usually they all act stupid when in groups in public places. Out Alpha them by dressing all out 100% GQ, and not the typical jeans and button down shirt or cargo shorts and sneakers.

Charleston Trip Report

Quote: (12-30-2010 04:38 PM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

Are you kidding me?

I see pretty young things everywhere just by walking the streets. I got meetups planned with everygirl I talked to in shops or even when I went for an haircut.

I'm almost sure I'm staying there for NYE instead of Miami, its that fun.

L'Étranger

It looks like I'll be heading to Charleston for NYE as well.

Any tips on the better clubs/bars/restaurants for night game?

Charleston Trip Report

Last week edition of Charlestonscene newspaper had a pretty extensive list of events, its actually funny the number of thing they have to do, hard to decide. PM me if you wanna try to bar-hop, even if its probably not the best idea.

http://www.charlestonscene.com/news/2010...cenecover/

Charleston Trip Report

Update:

Market Street Saloon is waaaaaay better now. I'm gonna fuck a 19 y.o. wearing booty shorts, fishnet stockings, and black cowboy boots. Could have fucked her last night but I wanted to spend time w/ my friends. One of the bartenders is of Greek descent and fine as a frog hair. I started spitting game about traveling abroad and she went wild. Damn, this is N. Charleston. Haven't even made it to downtown yet.

Oh yeah, don't get drunk and ride a mechanical bull. It treated me like a little bitch. More to follow gents.

Charleston Trip Report

Yeah, I can't wait to hit this place summertime!

Charleston Trip Report

Quote: (01-28-2011 11:59 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Yeah, I can't wait to hit this place summertime!

I prefer this place in the winter. Too much competition in the summer. Actually don't think I'll make it downtown. There's enough talent on the north side to keep me occupied. Had lunch at Mada Rua's Irish pub. It and Johnny's has burgers to die for. Madre Rua's has some hotties working there but being a sausage bar they're used to getting hit on. I tried to mind fuck the waitress and ended up getting another server mid meal. Also on E. Montague Ave. is Aunt Bee's. For those that's never had proper southern cuisine, this restro is good enough to make your grandmother jealous.

This morning I saw one of the finest black women ever created. She was wearing thy high leather boots and a very short mini skirt. Her ass was PERFECT!! Nothing ghetto about that exceptional backyard. She was so hot all that came outta my mouth was "morning". I have zero black girl game. I've made out, number closed and had a few play w/ my hair but that is as far as I've gotten. I need to roll w/ some of the brothas in ATL for a black girl boot camp.

Time to go. Happy hour is upon us.

Charleston Trip Report

Quote: (01-28-2011 04:25 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I need to roll w/ some of the brothas in ATL for a black girl boot camp.

Definitely. This is a great idea. I can always improve my black girl game. I'll be in Atlanta for a weekend trip Feb. 18th. I usually play the exotic latin guy from Miami, and that usually helps a lot - especially when talking about dancing salsa and flying to Spain for the summer and inviting them to taste my Spanish moms cooking. However, this works on the educated black girls with a University education, not the ghetto booty ones. I prefer the former regardless.

Thanks for the tip on hitting Charleston now vs summertime. How long you there for?

Mixx

Charleston Trip Report

Quote: (01-28-2011 07:34 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Definitely. This is a great idea. I can always improve my black girl game. I'll be in Atlanta for a weekend trip Feb. 18th. I usually play the exotic latin guy from Miami, and that usually helps a lot - especially when talking about dancing salsa and flying to Spain for the summer and inviting them to taste my Spanish moms cooking. However, this works on the educated black girls with a University education, not the ghetto booty ones. I prefer the former regardless.

Thanks for the tip on hitting Charleston now vs summertime. How long you there for?

Mixx

I'll be leaving tomorrow. Hit up Wild Wings last night. It's surprising the girls that roll to the bar and just sit there looking pitiful. And no one approaches them. I opened a 3 set with "Como estas amigas?" Got a number but won't have time for the f-close. Saw a lot of 8-9's. There's a sawed off lil asian girl slinging drinks that I'd say is a 10.

I'll be back in Market Street tonight to seal the deal with the 19 y.o.

Charleston Trip Report

Quote: (01-29-2011 11:42 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Mixx

I'll be leaving tomorrow. Hit up Wild Wings last night. It's surprising the girls that roll to the bar and just sit there looking pitiful. And no one approaches them. I opened a 3 set with "Como estas amigas?" Got a number but won't have time for the f-close. Saw a lot of 8-9's. There's a sawed off lil asian girl slinging drinks that I'd say is a 10.

I'll be back in Market Street tonight to seal the deal with the 19 y.o.

Fuuccck. Your killing me man!

Anyone wanna roll with me to Charleston for a quick recon trip? If not, Ill hit it up for a weekend right after I finish Atlanta.

Mixx

Charleston Trip Report

Mixx

Damn fellas I will be in Dubai that particular weekend I would be glad to help you guys out as ATL is my current home and I'm well connected here and Educated High Class Black Girls is basically my speciality. I have cut my teeth on them (Sorority Girls, Links, Jack & Jill, Industry Chicks & Professional) since birth! MIXX hit me with with a PM so I can tell you where to go closer to the date because the best spots are usually special events that pop up the week of. But If you here Monday-Wedensday I will be down to get out, everynight is good to go out here.

Charleston Trip Report

Fuckit. Staying one more day. Need to buy a condo here. Didn't get a bang last night. A group of Marines recognized me from last year and commenced to "attack" me with shots of Jager. Pussy is important but the chance to drink and toast Chesty took priority last night. It's hard being a rock star.

The traffic in this town is horrific. Get a hotel downtown and walk everywhere.

Charleston Trip Report

FromSadnye girl)
Sat, Jan 29, 02:29AM

hey r u still in charleston

Charleston Trip Report

I can attest to Charleston's worth as a premier destination to swoop. I only partied there one night a few years ago, but hotties were everywhere. College of Charleston, one of the big colleges in the area, has a 2-1 female to male ratio. And the women attending that school are smoking - blond haired white chicks with tan southern skin. Not my typical type, but nonetheless, the chicks in Charleston are slamming. Pretty good sightseeing outside of just the women also, as the town has a very historical, colonial element.

Charleston Trip Report

oh god I feel like hitting this place up for spring break now.

Charleston Trip Report

"This is one of the main reasons I don't swoop in Athens, GA anymore. The frat turds started getting on my last reserve nerve. If you guys want an accurate trip report on UGA I can pound on out. I started running that town back in '07. It's still a great town with a ton of hotties, if you can stomach sorority ho's."

I'm a senior at UGA right now. Did you go to school here Aliblahba? I can't wait to get out of here in May. I can't deal with the immaturity levels of sorority girls anymore. For kicks, I would love to hear your trip report on Athens. Let me guess: happy hours at the bars on weekday nights, number close, pile them all downtown at nights and close? What is your strategy as a non-student?

Charleston Trip Report

Quote: (03-05-2011 10:44 PM)raliv Wrote:  

"This is one of the main reasons I don't swoop in Athens, GA anymore. The frat turds started getting on my last reserve nerve. If you guys want an accurate trip report on UGA I can pound on out. I started running that town back in '07. It's still a great town with a ton of hotties, if you can stomach sorority ho's."

I'm a senior at UGA right now. Did you go to school here Aliblahba? I can't wait to get out of here in May. I can't deal with the immaturity levels of sorority girls anymore. For kicks, I would love to hear your trip report on Athens. Let me guess: happy hours at the bars on weekday nights, number close, pile them all downtown at nights and close? What is your strategy as a non-student?

I'll be down that pretty soon I think. I wanted to walk the streets before doing a data sheet. Cutter's was fun for happy hour. My best pulls always came outta The Roadhouse. aka "Hohouse". LOL. The only bar I've EVER been banned from was in Athens. Guess the cute lil bartender didn't respond well to direct game. You know the term "Sunday beer"? There's also Sunday pussy. Get it on Fri-Sat. and keep her around til Monday cause getting laid on Sunday is impossible in that town.