rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female sex tourism behind increase of HIV rate in UK

Recent surge in HIV rates amongst heterosexuals in the UK caused by “female sex tourism” say experts

Numbers of people who have acquired HIV AIDS through heterosexual sex in the UK has risen dramatically and is expect to continue, experts have warned.

UK infections have increased from 1,950 in 2001 to over 4,000 in 2011, more than double. Then in 2012, a worrying 6390. It is estimated that in 2013 this number was close to 8000. However the number of new diagnoses among people born in Africa has dropped from 35 per cent of total diagnoses in 2011, to 29 per cent in 2012 and Research from Taylor Nelson Sofres Healthcare, the TNSH shows that 54% of all HIV infections in the UK are from heterosexual sex.

So why a sudden increase in HIV prevalence amongst white British heterosexuals? The vast majority of heterosexual women diagnosed with HIV in the UK are infected abroad and David Sykes of HIVNow UK believes it is largely due to female sex tourism “The numbers of western women travelling to lesser developed countries to have sex with the local men has risen dramatically in the past few years.”

“Unfortunately the most popular sex tourist destinations appear to be areas with severe HIV AIDS issues” he continues “These women have unprotected sex with men in Africa then come home and give it to their husbands.”

“I came across a case recently where a married man and woman were both infected by HIV along with their two young children. Upon investigation it was revealed the woman had taken part in a humanitarian trip eight years earlier in sub Saharan Africa, having unprotected vaginal and anal sex with local men infecting her husband a year later then subsequently infecting her two children through breast feeding.”

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Popular female sex tourism destinations include the Caribbean, particularly Barbados and Jamaica and African countries such as Gambia, Senegal and Kenya.

Guardian writer Julie Bindel speculated in an article that HIV infection figures suggest that condom use by the “beach boys” in the Caribbean region may be sporadic, yet female sex tourists do not appear at all preoccupied by the potential risks. Many women thinking that HIV is something that only happens to gay men and that given the unusual atmosphere and excitement of sex with an exotic man, condoms are rarely used or discussed before intercourse – and if anything are discouraged by western women.

Kenya is a popular destination for female sex tourists from the United Kingdom

Dr Katy Sinka, senior HPA epidemiologist, said: “Our main concern is that infections acquired in the UK continue to increase”

“We should be able to target prevention strategies in the UK, when we can’t necessarily act to prevent infections occurring abroad.”

The researchers fear that, as the number of heterosexuals living with HIV in the UK grows, “the likelihood of heterosexual transmission within the country will increase.”

Valerie Delpech, head of HIV surveillance, said: “It is very worrying that so many people are unaware of their HIV status. Wider testing in high-prevalence areas is urgently needed.”

http://www.hyperaktiv.co.uk/recent-surge...y-experts/

She go crazy, is hamster!

Women really do have Cooties. They are walking petri dishes.
You gotta keep your ho's in check [Image: lol.gif]

Unprotected anal sex with wild African bushmen? What the hell
was she thinking? [Image: huh.gif] Sheesh.

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:42 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I hope you're not judging them. They're just "finding themselves" after their hard life of divorcing their beta husband and going on their eat prey love adventure. Also even if they do have HIV it shouldn't matter its just an incurable viral disease that you cant get rid off and has a huge risk of spreading if they don't know they have it, just like it shouldn't matter if a woman has an extra 10 stone of blubber attached to them. Us guys in the UK wont wife these women in though because they're just so god damn independent it scares us. hahahaha

They got all this black dick in the states and run to Africa and the Caribs to get some??? I wonder about these white bishes sometimes. At the same time resort game out there is fish in a barrel. Canadians are the easiest.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Obvious race [Image: troll.gif] story is obvious.

No credible news outlet or source for the article on that blog. Check
Randomly inserting real people and institutions out of thin air to sound more credible. Check
Racist comments. Check

Just fuel for stormfront types.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2014 01:10 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Randomly inserting real people and institutions out of thin air to sound more credible. Check
Racist comments. Check

I was with you (because I would never accept scientific analysis from a site called hyperaktiv.co.uk), but here is the NIH reporting on the same study without the 'anal sex' titillation bait.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC558204/

HIV infections acquired through heterosexual intercourse in the United Kingdom: findings from national surveillance

"Of the 1179 individuals infected in the United Kingdom by a partner infected outside Europe, 75% (882) were women, and, of the 1006 for whom this information was reported, 44% (446) were white and 34% (341) black African. Of partners, 77% (912) were probably infected in Africa, 16% (194) in Latin America and the Caribbean, and 6% (73) elsewhere."

Quote: (01-28-2014 01:10 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Racist comments. Check

No credible news outlet or source because femenine sexual tourism is a tabu.

They're pointing the moon and you look at the finger. Take a look at the other articles in that site:

Massage Therapy: Health Benefits and its Significance

Woman’s Health: Can Gene Test Effectively Screen for Post-partum Depression

Building Healthy Self-Esteem in People with Facial Differences

Body Detoxification: What you need to know

3 Natural Ways to Successfully Beat PMS

Natural Alternative Remedies to Psoriasis

3 Major Factors that Influence a Woman’s overall Health and Wellness

But hey, I'm maybe you're right and behind them hide some kind of hate group using it as a cover to spread their hate across the internet [Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

She go crazy, is hamster!

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:55 AM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:42 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I hope you're not judging them. They're just "finding themselves" after their hard life of divorcing their beta husband and going on their eat prey love adventure. Also even if they do have HIV it shouldn't matter its just an incurable viral disease that you cant get rid off and has a huge risk of spreading if they don't know they have it, just like it shouldn't matter if a woman has an extra 10 stone of blubber attached to them. Us guys in the UK wont wife these women in though because they're just so god damn independent it scares us. hahahaha

Your story reminds me of Forrest Gump. His whole life he's in love with this girl and she turns him down left and right. She whores it up through college while he works hard and makes something of himself. Only after she's worn out does she return home and give him a pity bang. Still she rejects him saying that he doesn't know what love is. She secretly has his kid and withholds that from him denying the experience of fatherhood for the first few years of the kids life. And only after she discovers she has AIDS or whatever incurable disease she has does she consider him good enough for her and chase him down for marriage basically so he'll support her kid after she's dead. That movie is a perfect depiction of the American woman at her finest.

Team Nachos

I wonder how the husband got it from his wife? I thought HIV is mainly spread from an infected person ejaculating into a vagina or rectum. How do men get it from women?

And I feel for those kids that got it from breastfeeding. Talk about innocent victims. Imagine growing up HIV positive from something stupid your mother did.

Quote: (01-28-2014 06:26 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

And I feel for those kids that got it from breastfeeding. Talk about innocent victims. Imagine growing up HIV positive from something stupid your mother did.

Yeah. "Oh and the chap I got it from, here's him and his mates."

[Image: tutsi.jpg]

Popular female sex tourism destinations include .... African countries such as Gambia, Senegal and Kenya.

This is incredible. I wouldn't go to these countries without a few thousand marines. And these dipshit broads are fucking the locals. [Image: bash.gif]

Always see shit like this around here, they come and look for the dirtiest rasta they can find. Funny story one of these women actually sent a rasta a stamp for his boat from where ever she came from, it said "I found beauty in the beast". Hahaha. Sparrow had a song on it 'congo man'

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:02 PM)YoungDominican Wrote:  

Always see shit like this around here, they come and look for the dirtiest rasta they can find. Funny story one of these women actually sent a rasta a stamp for his boat from where ever she came from, it said "I found beauty in the beast". Hahaha. Sparrow had a song on it 'congo man'

For those not familiar with the fine, fine music of the Caribbean and the Calypsonian Mighty Sparrow (1965).

Note: when Calypsonians sing about something non-sexual, well they are usually singing about sex.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Note I used to hear this playing as a kid and not know wtf he was talking about. [Image: lol.gif]

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

Sexual euro female tourism is becoming very usual, i've been watching that growing in the city over the last years. and they always go after groups more susceptible to sexual diseases, like the homeless and slum people from Rio.

hide your kids, hide your wife

Quote: (01-28-2014 06:26 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I wonder how the husband got it from his wife? I thought HIV is mainly spread from an infected person ejaculating into a vagina or rectum. How do men get it from women?

I bet if she liked anal, she probably had anal sex with her husband. I believe the rectum tears easily (micro tears, I imagine) and maybe he got some blood contact which would transmit the virus.

Remember gentlemen, check your bitches passports!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (01-28-2014 12:07 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

They got all this black dick in the states and run to Africa and the Caribs to get some??? I wonder about these white bishes sometimes. At the same time resort game out there is fish in a barrel. Canadians are the easiest.

Exactly. Its almost a phenomenon how many white chicks travel the world for a healthy dose of bbc. I first noticed it in Iraq back in '05. The majority of white female soldiers had black boyfriends. Those, straight up female sex tourists, and aid workers. But yes, why they are going low rent on the local dudes instead of coming to the U.S. is beyond me.

Although, I will say many of the aid workers/sex tourists are nasty as fuck, and I don't think most of the brothas on the forum would bang. So maybe the nasty bitches are forced to Africa for sex. [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:02 AM)Don Juan Tenorio Wrote:  

“I came across a case recently where a married man and woman were both infected by HIV along with their two young children. Upon investigation it was revealed the woman had taken part in a humanitarian trip eight years earlier in sub Saharan Africa, having unprotected vaginal and anal sex with local men – infecting her husband a year later then subsequently infecting her two children through breast feeding.”

When pregnant don't they give STD tests? I'm pretty sure they do. Can this many people really have HIV that long and not know it? I would think at least one would have a symptom or 2..... Especially new borns.

This thread reminds me of these Canadian gals I met from Calgary while traveling in Santorini/Mykonos. The main girl who was pretty cute looking would pick out a random local dude, flirt, make out, and then bring him likely back to her lodging accommodations. I bet those were probably the easiest lays those dudes ever got bc European chicks at least require some sort of game or initiative, which in those cases they weren't required to provide.

While I worked hard for my 2 flags over a course of 11 days, I ran into this chick 4 times (unfortunately) within both Santorini/Mykonos only to be making out with a different average Joe local dude she threw herself all over.

This reminds me as well, of the high number of sexual relationships British girls aged from 15 to 21 engage in, in places like Tunisia, Morocco, Turkey etc

I was there the day feminism fell...

I met a lot of Cambodian guys who have banged western women. Some of the guys I met were tuk tuk drivers, the lowest of the low on the totem pole. One in particular had the woman living with him and taking care of his ass. He had some brown teeth and shit - was not a good-looking guy. I didn't meet her and think she was fat, but still....

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I think it has to do with feeling wanted. These bottom feeder dudes probably give them way more sexual attention than they deserve. It's hamster overload.

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-30-2014 09:19 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I think it has to do with feeling wanted. These bottom feeder dudes probably give them way more sexual attention than they deserve. It's hamster overload.

Hamster overload while the chicks are in slut mode aka vacation

I worked in the DR and one episode was particularly remarkable. A Swiss girl banged 3 different Dominicans within her first week on the island. Best part about it, she couldnt speak any Spanish, but it didnt matter, because one of the dudes was mute-deaf...

One of my female dominican co-workers said that she couldnt understand why these women come to the island and always end up banging some guy who sells cocos on the beach. Something that no respectable dominicana would do...I dont know about you, but I try not to bang the filthiest of filthiest, neither at home nor abroad.

Quote: (01-30-2014 10:50 AM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

I worked in the DR and one episode was particularly remarkable. A Swiss girl banged 3 different Dominicans within her first week on the island. Best part about it, she couldnt speak any Spanish, but it didnt matter, because one of the dudes was deaf...

One of my female dominican co-workers said that she couldnt understand why these women come to the island and always end up banging some guy who sells cocos on the beach. Something that no respectable dominicana would do...

Because they're strong, independent women.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

So this is what becomes of party girls who don't settle down and get married by age 30?
They either become crazy cat ladies or international cum dumpsters?

Team Nachos