rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JEZEBEL Comes For GAY MEN!!!

This is something I've been predicting for years; more clashes between 'progressive' identity politics groupings as progressivism itself gains steam and becomes complacent. My own prediction was that feminists vs. trannies would be the first major fight, but it appears here that feminism vs. gay rights has some real potential to blow up: Jezebel recently ran an article attacking gay culture as 'misogynist'.

Sharing the archive so as to not give Jezebel traffic:

http://archive.is/IiWJl

I look forward to the ensuing backlash.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

That was a long article, I just went straight to the comments, which are only mildly inflammatory. I'm not so much of a twitter user but it would be a nice devil's advocate move to drop the link to the story on the feeds of some gay activist with something like "can you believe this?!"

I'm sure this is what people who want to feed the fire with the 'war on women' do.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I read about half the article, I still have no idea what it was about.

Anything that impedes the female agenda of world domination is wrong and will eventually be illegal. I'm just going to sit back and watch it burn.

Team Nachos

One day the feminists are going to outnumber the humans.

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:07 AM)commiejoe Wrote:  

Summary: A gay man guest posts on Jezebel, talking about how gay men have "privilege" and need to be accepting of women beyond their usual gal pals because women are really the oppressed ones.

I think these people are spending entirely too much time in Brooklyn and/or Manhattan.

I might be an idiot, but I still don't know what that means.
Whatever, fuck em, the moon is still in orbit, nothing will change.

Posted this on Twitter and Facebook under a Jezebel hashtag. Time for a shitstorm. [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Could you imagine how annoying chicks are if you were gay?

I know many bug me and I adore snatch. Remove the poon adoration and what do you have?

To gays guys, women must seem like those tiny dudes that just annoy the shit out of you.

But they do get to talk about all their stupid interests together like celeb gossip and who wore what where.

Depends on the type of gay. The flamboyant ones fit in with them. They talk about the same inane chatter as them. The actual homosexual men could give less of a flying fuck and don't tout their homosexuality as a badge of pride. The second category despises them more than we do because at least we enjoy sex with them.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

[Image: ymi.gif]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (01-28-2014 11:00 AM)soup Wrote:  

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

delete

More infighting within the LGBT and Feminists would be a good thing as it may draw attention to the amount of GOVT funding both side get. also it would be interesting to see what side politicians take on this matter.

when I hear feminism/feminist talking about Privilege what springs to mind is this,

privilege is Atheism/politics version of original sin.

Quote: (01-28-2014 12:50 PM)Haig Wrote:  

More infighting within the LGBT and Feminists would be a good thing as it may draw attention to the amount of GOVT funding both side get. also it would be interesting to see what side politicians take on this matter.

when I hear feminism/feminist talking about Privilege what springs to mind is this,

privilege is Atheism/politics version of original sin.

Great analogy, Feminist Jesus would say "Let she is who without privilege cast the first stone"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

That was way too long. Seems like it was written by a gay dude though

Gay man took his young, hot female friends to a gay bar and these young female friends were horrified when the men didn't rush to serve them drinks as fast as men in other bars do. This is apparently a sign of "male privilege".

I skipped most of the rest, though I did chuckle at the part where the likely effeminate gay writer complained about gay men lusting after masculine men as another form of male misogyny. So on a feminist site straight men are misogynist because they lust after feminine women and gay men are misogynist because they lust after masculine men.

Haha this article is delicious. This is gonna be a great shitstorm to watch. I'm really loving the first paragraph:

Quote:Quote:

While there aren't any publicly-posted placards posted to the effect of NO BROADS ALLOWED, the unnecessarily long wait times they have to endure to get drinks–watered-down drinks nonetheless–and the degree of stink-eye they receive from bartenders do a great job of conveying that same general message. Shortly thereafter, I began wearying of gay bars in general. My friends were largely women and if they weren't being treated respectfully–and not getting decent cocktails, then what's the use of opening a tab?

Basically chicks are offended that they don't get their usual special privileges for having a pussy in a place where nobody is interested in fucking them. Talk to anyone who's ever been to a straight bar or club if you want to know about who typically has to wait in long lines that the other gender gets to skip.

[Image: 3488044-and-so-it-begins-o.gif]

Basically despite, women having nothing of transactional value to offer gay men, they should still be deferred to and pedestalized.

I see any feminist women going to a gay bar as evidence of desiring the attention of high-quality men, (fit, fashionable), whilst fearing their sexual attention.

The response really should be throwing their own ideologies back at them: 'Cultural Tourism' and 'Cultural Appropriation'.

Oh brother.

Wait...was that misogynist?

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Quote:Quote:

It's a dirty secret of a subculture of the gay male world about women: That they're essentially unwelcome, unless they come to us as a Real Housewife, a pop diva, or an Tony award winner–or an unassuming fag hag.

Maybe the gay bars, and their patrons are tired of broads showing up and being attention whores and fucking up a guys night out.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (01-28-2014 05:00 PM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

Oh brother.

Wait...was that misogynist?

Everything's misogynist.