rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

House Party Game

House Party Game

For us under 21 year olds. Any resources on this? Reading most articles and switching "bar" with "house party" doesn't really work, because oftentimes the logistics are different (i.e. "getting drinks", standing room only, etc.). Any general advice would be welcome to.

House Party Game

Mark Manson wrote something about this a while back. I can't find the article but the specifics were be a house that throws regular house parties, if you can't do that, be a part of a house that throws regular house parties. Invite everyone and everyone. Depending on how wild the parties are and how many you have, you'll get a reputation for it and through that status the pink sugar walls of paradise will open themselves up for you.

In Wollongong (aus), where I'm from, there's a place known as the mansion that's the party house on the block. A boy had 3 different girls in one night. Says 2/3 came up to him and he led them into his room and let the magic happen, had to work for 1. But yea, having a place like that, that throws 2 parties every month. Easiest shit in the world.

House Party Game

First and foremost, don't bring any cash, ipads, or jewelry to big house parties. I've seen many an enterprising young man get his shit jacked throughout the night. One guy was an up and coming dj and brought his laptop to play music for people and it was swiped while he wasn't looking.

Now for the actual party, bring some party drugs for you to take and later in the night for girls that you meet to take. You'll meet them playing drinking games, in the kitchen where people will be standing around talking and taking shots, and outside smoking cigarettes. You want to be moving around a lot talking to everyone. Talk to girls and isolate them, bring up the drugs and take them.

Just keep partying and around the 1:30-2am mark you need to try to bang because a lot of times girls leave around 2:30. Inevitably one of the girls you're talking to is going to have a friend having a meltdown and will have to drive her home or leave with her.

House Party Game

Bringing booze and other women is always helpful. It will get you a good rep and some high fives. I would approach via standard night game with a hint of playful day game afterwards. Drugs help but I personally don't use them.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

House Party Game

Early in the night, discreetly try to ascertain the location of the unoccupied bedrooms, extra bathrooms, storage rooms,etc-anywhere that can be used as a banging site later on

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

House Party Game

Quote: (01-19-2014 03:04 PM)dads Wrote:  

For us under 21 year olds. Any resources on this? Reading most articles and switching "bar" with "house party" doesn't really work, because oftentimes the logistics are different (i.e. "getting drinks", standing room only, etc.). Any general advice would be welcome to.

Are we talking college age? 18-21
or high school age? 15-18

Cause one is significantly easier, and less prone to get people thrown in jail because of social media.

WIA

House Party Game

Quote: (01-19-2014 09:54 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2014 03:04 PM)dads Wrote:  

Are we talking college age? 18-21
or high school age? 15-18

Cause one is significantly easier, and less prone to get people thrown in jail because of social media.

WIA
College age, 18-21. I'm 19, almost 20, so I still have a year till real life night life...

House Party Game

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31842-...#pid623089

nuff said [Image: amuse.gif]

House Party Game

Be aggressive as hell. That is my main advice.

House parties are a place where people meeting each other and fucking in a secluded area a few minutes later is normal…people making out in corners, against walls, normal.

Be direct and forward with girls you meet. Tell them you find them attractive, be sexual with your words and body language, and if she's feeling you make a move. Some girls will be down to fuck in a secluded room, others you should offer to walk back to campus with, back to your dorm or theirs.

Some things you can bring with you that might help include a flask with alcohol, and a pre-rolled jay. At most of these house-parties the liquor will run out pretty quickly and girls will be thirsty. Make them earn it though, don't go giving swigs to every chick that asks.

My friend rolls around with a Gold joint in his ear, girls are always asking him about it/trying to smoke one (bring the girl outside and smoke it/isolate her)…not my style cuz they're expensive as hell, but they're pretty funny: http://shinepapers.com wonder how healthy?

Be bold and forward.

House Party Game

My main piece of advice (apart from the advice already posted), is 1. Try and make friends with other guys early on in the night. This is actually really important, because if you do this every time you go to one, you help yourself get invited to more. 2. If its outside- bring a tent, so you can take a girl back to your tent and bang.