rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get a load of this IRT

Get a load of this IRT

http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch

I found IRT.
Honestly, everything about the guy is disgusting. He had the balls (or lack of) to call out the Kardashian family as peasants, etc.

Discussion?

Get a load of this IRT

Doesn't have a very good sense of fashion. Not sure if he is faking it either.

Get a load of this IRT

Apparently the serials on the money stay the same in the different pictures...

Get a load of this IRT

Probably just another mommy life insurance rapper.

Get a load of this IRT

He's going to get himself robbed. Hopefully beaten as well.

Get a load of this IRT

Its funny that IRTs remain IRTs no mather how much money you throw at them.

Get a load of this IRT

Does it bother you he has money?

Btw i cant believe people leave hating comments
that just shows they are bothered.

Get a load of this IRT

Calling people peasants is never a good idea...

How the fuck does he have so many followers?

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Get a load of this IRT

lol 10/10 jimmy rustler

Get a load of this IRT

Never heard of this guy before. Vice did an interview with him. http://www.vice.com/read/its-lavish-bitc...-brat-king

This attention whoring IRT is trolling celebrities and the whole internet. Reposting to the IRTs in the wild thread.

Get a load of this IRT

I wonder what kind of attention he gets from girls, seeing as how there's not one single picture of a girl on his Instagram.

He claims he's the most popular kid in school. In his mind he probably can't differentiate between people being attracted to personality or just wanting to leech money off of him.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Get a load of this IRT

LV and Gucci are middle class. I'm not saying he's a fake, but I will say that those outfits are not what "wealthy" people would wear.

He has money but lacks taste.

Get a load of this IRT

Just fascinating. The psychology of it all.

He has over 350K followers. 99.9% who reply to his pics just hate on him.

I don't know what is worse, his behavior, or the people who engage in arguments with him. Why bother arguing with a guy you will never meet (most likely) and who doesn't give a fuck about you?

This video of him showing 15K in hundred has almost 500K views.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Get a load of this IRT

For his own sake , this guy better have a serious bodyguard or carry a gat when walking the streets.

Get a load of this IRT

Quote: (01-09-2014 07:18 PM)RXB Wrote:  

LV and Gucci are middle class. I'm not saying he's a fake, but I will say that those outfits are not what "wealthy" people would wear.

He has money but lacks taste.

He's trying to come off with a ghetto/hiphop swag. Sagging his pants and saying "nigga" a lot.

Get a load of this IRT

I knew he was fabulously wealthy when I saw that he has an iPhone 5. Serious bling, fellas.

Get a load of this IRT

Quote: (01-09-2014 07:22 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Just fascinating. The psychology of it all.

He has over 350K followers. 99.9% who reply to his pics just hate on him.

I don't know what is worse, his behavior, or the people who engage in arguments with him. Why bother arguing with a guy you will never meet (most likely) and who doesn't give a fuck about you?

This video of him showing 15K in hundred has almost 500K views.

My best guess would be that he isn't even rich but is trolling for YouTube views (which pay) and media exposure. Fake it until you make it.

His choice of clothing is crap too. No style at all.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Get a load of this IRT

The thing about "Instagram millionaires" that I love the most is all the people who leave comments basically asking for money, internships, etc. Talking about luck, showing weakness and envy and begging to get some of that without putting in the actual work. Its a strange subculture.

Get a load of this IRT

Saw this earlier last year and thought it was funny seeing how wound up people were getting. I'm not sure if he's serious with his persona or putting it on, but either way he wanted attention and he got it.

I also saw he does random money giveaways - not sure if it's fake or real but he allegedly chooses someone out of his followers who comments on a picture and gives away $15k, $20k and even $60k at a time. If it's true, then I think that's pretty cool.

Get a load of this IRT

Quote: (01-10-2014 04:17 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Saw this earlier last year and thought it was funny seeing how wound up people were getting. I'm not sure if he's serious with his persona or putting it on, but either way he wanted attention and he got it.

I also saw he does random money giveaways - not sure if it's fake or real but he allegedly chooses someone out of his followers who comments on a picture and gives away $15k, $20k and even $60k at a time. If it's true, then I think that's pretty cool.

From what I saw, he requires you to spread the word on social media about his site in order to be eligible for the cash prize(assuming the "winner" isn't faked). I bet every time he does that he gets tens of thousands of people blogging and FBing about him in hopes of getting some money, even though they can't stand him. Nice little racket this IRT is running.

I'm guessing he's trying to build his fame so he can land a white girl.

Get a load of this IRT

Quote: (01-10-2014 03:49 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm guessing he's trying to build his fame so he can land a white girl.

That is 100% correct. He's not looking to date Nitasha Tiku:

[Image: 20100809_nitasha_190x190.jpg]

Get a load of this IRT

First, what's an IRT?

Quote: (01-10-2014 02:00 AM)Consul Wrote:  

I knew he was fabulously wealthy when I saw that he has an iPhone 5. Serious bling, fellas.
The phone of Kings, Queens and girls who work at Starbucks and go to Santa Monica Community College.

Get a load of this IRT

Quote: (01-14-2014 01:45 AM)dads Wrote:  

First, what's an IRT?

Quote: (01-10-2014 02:00 AM)Consul Wrote:  

The phone of Kings, Queens and girls who work at Starbucks and go to Santa Monica Community College.

IRT=Indian Race Troll
Search the forums for it and your questions will be answered xD

Get a load of this IRT

http://www.mtv.com/news/1928874/instagra...ng-iphone/

Apparently, he got arrested for selling a stolen iphone. And his paperwork got lost and spent a couple of weeks in the psychiatric ward.

Quote:Quote:

Param Sharma, aka itslavishbitch, has finally angered the wrong person. The self-proclaimed “rich kid” apparently ended up behind bars with a 90-day sentence for selling a stolen iPhone on Craigslist.

See, in California we have this law, specifically Penal Code 485 PC, that breaks the “finders keepers, losers weepers” mantra we all learned and lived by in our childhood years. It’s a pretty serious offense, and if you’re convicted of the misdemeanor you face up to one year in a county jail and a maximum $1,000 fine. That’s pretty steep.

Sharma’s lawyer, Andrew Shalaby, spoke with Buzzfeed to explain his client’s side of the story. Allegedly Sharma posted the iPhone on Craigslist as a favor for a friend who found the lost item and didn’t have the technological means to list it himself. The person who purchased the phone discovered it was tagged as a stolen item while trying to activate the device and later presented it to police.

Everything went downhill for “Lavish” from there. Police responded by arresting the pseudo-celeb at a restaurant on August 14 and placing him under $30,000 bail. He’s been in jail for 24 days, which explains why his normally prolific Instagram account had been dormant lately.

ABC News reports that Sharma was convicted on August 18 and he was sentenced to serve 90 days at Santa Rita Jail. In a strange turn of events, the teen was accidentally transferred to the jail’s psych ward and found himself trapped there for 2 weeks while his attorney attempted to track down lost paperwork.

However, Shalaby also told Buzzfeed that he is currently working on an appeal for Sharma, and said he expects it to come through very soon, even in the next day or so. In the meantime, you can get a taste of Lavish’ venture into music below.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Get a load of this IRT

His single