rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet Belgium

Datasheet Belgium

I have been reading the manosphere now for a couple months. It changed my life forever. I wanted to give something back, so here is my datasheet on Belgium.
The cities I will be discussing are Leuven, Gent and Antwerp.
There is also Brugge, don't go there, the city is full of touristst and old people.
Hasselt in my opninion is too small.
Brussels: Not a big fan of the capital.

Leuven:
Time to go there: End of september till end of November and Beginning of February till end March. But only on monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday. This is because Leuven is a college town. Lots of girls commute home during weekends.

Go to the "Oude Markt" district. The scene is a bit more alternative than Antwerp. But the girls are more open and are less arrogant. When you haven't hooked up and it's past 3.30 AM go to "De Bierkelder". The ratio in De Bierkelder will be 15% girls, 85% men. But the girls that are there just want the D.

Gent:
Similar to leuven visit Gent only from end of September till end of November and from beginning of February till end of March. And only from monday till thursday. Go to the "Overpoort" district. Lots of college girls. The scene is some or what similar to Leuven.

Also visit Gent end of July during the "Gentse Feesten". Lots of festivities .

Antwerp:
In antwerp it all depends on the time period where you have to be. During the summer when it's hot, go to a beach bar like Bocadero ($$) or Strantwerpen ($$$). Probably the hottest girls of Antwerp will flock there. When you go to Strantwerpen, don't forget your dough.

What to do when it's cold:

-Sunday and Monday: Go to Carré. You will have to get there by car or by taxi (about €50 from the city centre). A lot of soccer players and (wanna be) rich boys will be there. But damn, probably the biggest talent pool you will ever see when the sun is not out. Bear in mind that there are a lot of golddiggers over there as wel, trying to fuck some big baller. When you go there: Bring big money.

-Tuesday: Anytime of the year go to Mardi at Roxy, lots of hot girls.

-Tuesday and wednesday: End of September till late November and beginning of February till end of March there are a lot of college parties. These parties are called TD. If you want to know more where you have to go, give me a sign, because the quality of these parties heavily fluctuate.

-Thursdays: All the clubs in Antwerp will have free entrance, again a lot of college girls. So only go there End of September till late November and beginning of February till end of March. Go to Red&Blue (gay club on Saturdays). Go early around 11PM swoop the place till 2-3AM. If you don't like it there, go to Café d'Anvers it is nearby. Also free entrance there. You will go through the red light district. Couldn't score? When you exit Café d'Anvers there will be peep shows, a strip club and 200 hookers right in front of your nose.

-Fridays and Saturdays: Any time of the year.
If you are more into the hipster scene, visit http://www.thisisantwerp.be. They will update you on the hipster scene.
Clubs: Local, Noxx, Mansion, Café d'Anvers, Skyclub. I'm not big into clubs so I will not go into that. Although I like Publik on fridays. Lots of foreign girls. The ratio is really good. Don't forget to wear a shirt, or they won't let you in.

Strip clubs:
-Myoo: Perfect location, between Café d'Anvers and Red&Blue. Free entrance. I really like it here. 5 euros to suck on one of those whipped creamed boobies.
-Amnesia: Bad location. But you can get lap dances.
-Dorsia: Last time I checked you couldn't get lap dances.

First dates:
Ask the girl to take you to the top of MAS. You have to pay for the museum but just to get to the top is free. Then, depending on your bankroll go to Sals Café (mojitos at 4 euro) or Brasserie Appelmans (10 euro but more fancy) for a cocktail.

Festivals in Belgium:

When you visit Belgium during the summer, you have to go to a festival. They are everywhere.
-Tomorrowland (EDM scene)
-Rock Werchter (main stream/alternative)
-Pukkelpop (main stream/alternative)
The full list of festivals you can find here: http://www.musicinfo.be/festivalagenda/

The word "tentslet", literaly meaning "tent slut" was the word of the year a few years ago. So you know what you are up to [Image: wink.gif]

That's about it. Feel free to ask questions.

Peace.

Datasheet Belgium

How are Belgian girls? Looks? Character? Comparable to the Dutch?

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (01-07-2014 06:42 AM)lowside Wrote:  

In general I think Belgian girls are more conservative. Dutch girls are more open and sociable and easier to talk to.
It also depends on the city. Girls in Antwerp are cuter, but also more arrogant compared to Leuven and Gent.

Datasheet Belgium

I'm based in Brussels and from my experience they are the worst i've ever seen. They have no style, do not take care of themselves, really basic sense of humour and are generally quite dull. Finding a good looking one is like panning for gold.

Datasheet Belgium

Thank you for this sheet, just what I needed.

Any tips on bars in Antwerp?

My guest post on SwoopTheWorld: Springbreak in Cancun

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (01-07-2014 07:00 AM)Smooth Operator Wrote:  

Thank you for this sheet, just what I needed.

Any tips on bars in Antwerp?

Check out the bars at Mechelseplein and at the "Zuid" district. La Suite is known for cougars who are always on the prowl.

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (01-07-2014 06:58 AM)LiveWithFire Wrote:  

In general I think Belgian girls are more conservative. Dutch girls are more open and sociable and easier to talk to.
It also depends on the city. Girls in Antwerp are cuter, but also more arrogant compared to Leuven and Gent.

Somewhat expected this. Thanks.

Quote: (01-07-2014 06:58 AM)Brisey Wrote:  

I'm based in Brussels and from my experience they are the worst i've ever seen. They have no style, do not take care of themselves, really basic sense of humour and are generally quite dull. Finding a good looking one is like panning for gold.

Did not see this coming. How about the "non-native" Belgian ladies in B-town?

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Datasheet Belgium

Nice little datasheet bro, thanks
I really like Belgium, although have mostly only done the tourist thing in the main cities with a gf and a stag weekend in Bruges some years ago, so not myuch knowledge of the gaming side of things with Belgium women
It's true, the women don't on first glance appear as attractive as some other European countries, but I expect you got to dig a little to find the gold, also the Uni towns/cities sound like they're definitely worth checking out in this regard

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (01-07-2014 07:18 AM)lowside Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2014 06:58 AM)LiveWithFire Wrote:  

Somewhat expected this. Thanks.

Quote: (01-07-2014 06:58 AM)Brisey Wrote:  

Did not see this coming. How about the "non-native" Belgian ladies in B-town?

There are plenty of non natives around due to the European Commission and other institutions but the quality is still not that good. As the OP mentions Antwerp has a higher standard.

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (01-07-2014 07:26 AM)amity Wrote:  

I really like Belgium, although have mostly only done the tourist thing in the main cities with a gf and a stag weekend in Bruges some years ago, so not myuch knowledge of the gaming side of things with Belgium women
It's true, the women don't on first glance appear as attractive as some other European countries, but I expect you got to dig a little to find the gold, also the Uni towns/cities sound like they're definitely worth checking out in this regard

Stag weekend in Bruges?? Was it fun? In my opinion Bruges is such a boring city.

Yes. Thursdays in Leuven blow away any weekend in another city in Belgium.

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (01-07-2014 07:32 AM)LiveWithFire Wrote:  

Stag weekend in Bruges?? Was it fun? In my opinion Bruges is such a boring city.

Actually, it was a blast, great fun, we're weren't really there for the women to be honest, it was mostly about doing some touring of the city in the daytime and hitting the bars and clubs til we were kicked out.
For me, it's a lovely city, I know I'm speaking as someone who's not from continental Europe so it's still quite a novelty for me when I see these lovely picturesque towns you guys have in Belgium/Holland/Germany/France. I guess if you're Belgian, it could get pretty boring after a while.
And yeh I know it's touristy, but once you stay away from the main square and surrounding streets, the rest of the city is really charming, and just beautiful to walk around and dip into the many little bars and cafes. We just don't have that kind of thing where I'm from.
Admittedly, probably not a great place for scoring chicks, as many of the women here are with their bf/husband, but still would highly recommend it as a place to go at least once.

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (01-07-2014 08:05 AM)amity Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2014 07:32 AM)LiveWithFire Wrote:  

Actually, it was a blast, great fun, we're weren't really there for the women to be honest, it was mostly about doing some touring of the city in the daytime and hitting the bars and clubs til we were kicked out.
For me, it's a lovely city, I know I'm speaking as someone who's not from continental Europe so it's still quite a novelty for me when I see these lovely picturesque towns you guys have in Belgium/Holland/Germany/France. I guess if you're Belgian, it could get pretty boring after a while.
And yeh I know it's touristy, but once you stay away from the main square and surrounding streets, the rest of the city is really charming, and just beautiful to walk around and dip into the many little bars and cafes. We just don't have that kind of thing where I'm from.
Admittedly, probably not a great place for scoring chicks, as many of the women here are with their bf/husband, but still would highly recommend it as a place to go at least once.

Agreed. As a tourist city Bruges is really a great town. But for picking up women you got better alternatives.

Datasheet Belgium

A friend of mine just moved to Ghent, he said he is killing it there. But according to this thread, I don't think Ghent is where I want go to next. I will pass it.

Datasheet Belgium

Spent a night in Antwerp and will be there once a month for work. (Or I could stay in Breda, Netherlands)

Went to Naked Club Antwerp and the Villa.

Quality wasn't anything mind blowing but it was Friday when I was out and I didnt follow the advice on this sheet. (I honestly forgot about it)

Next time ill get a hotel in a different part of the city and follow more what was written here.

Hoping Antwerp offers more than Cologne,Germany (where I am at).

Stay tuned for updates.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Datasheet Belgium

Can't speak for the Francophone part but Flemish girls are probably the least attractive in mainland Europe. English levels are also surprisingly poor and they are more conservative and xenophobic than their neighbours.

Brugges and Ghent are gems and the beer and waffles are the best in the world. Drinking Belgian beer on the regular has ruined it for me everywhere else. Otherwise there is no reason to visit Belgium. If you want a good time go to the Netherlands or France instead.

Datasheet Belgium

Visited Gent with a buddy a few years back (pre game aware stage), I remember chicks are pretty cute and when we were biking back to our hotel, chicks would turn their heads around and check us out. (We are Asian)

Would definitely go back

Datasheet Belgium

By all means go to Belgium to visit, but if you go there for gaming, your best option is taking a plane to EE.. Average Belgian girl is slightly overweight, tall/masculine features and bad skin from all the crap they eat.

Datasheet Belgium

To give my conclusion on this: Belgium have among the worst girls in Europe.

Due to my opinion, the French speaking girls in Belgium are better than the Dutch speaking.

The flemish girls : Not really attractive, terrible attitute, hard to get laid, boring, retarded . The wallon girls: i think they have a better attitude, they are more approachable but still not very attractive and difficult to get laid.

If you're still stuck in the country and you want your belgian flag, go to Liege or Antwerp. These are still 2 terrible places for girls , but they are the 2 best bets for girls in Belgium. Don't believe the hypes that Louvain or Ghent are good places because they are student towns, in these cities you will counter ratios like 6 or 7 guys to 1 unattractive girl. It will gives you an inner depression. Everybody who says these are good cities definatly didn't travelled much.

In Antwerp your game will need to be really good to get laid. My favorite bar in Antwerp that time was café de prof, many international Erasmus parties were held there and also some local chicks. In liege, your French skills will need to be there, for me it's not a problem as a native french speaker but you need to speak at least conversational French to communicate with the girls there. In antwerp, everybody speak english.

What i encountered in Belgium either, you have tons of good looking guys for a few good looking girls. So don't bother guys, East Europe or Scandinavia are just a few hours flying...

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (02-03-2017 11:34 PM)Deluge Wrote:  

Can't speak for the Francophone part but Flemish girls are probably the least attractive in mainland Europe. English levels are also surprisingly poor and they are more conservative and xenophobic than their neighbours.

Brugges and Ghent are gems and the beer and waffles are the best in the world. Drinking Belgian beer on the regular has ruined it for me everywhere else. Otherwise there is no reason to visit Belgium. If you want a good time go to the Netherlands or France instead.

Some good points but i have to disagree with Flemish girls being ugly. Ugliest girls in continental Europe? There are a lot of beautiful girls here. Younger generations speak English conversationally. It's the people in the Walloons who don't speak English well.

Flemish girls tend to be conservative and date and prefer long term local boyfriends. Game in Belgium is all about social circle. There is no foreigner or ethnicity bonus as there are already a lot of immigrants in the country from all over. If you're an Australian, Brazilian or American there could be some exotic factor because a lot of girls dream of visiting those places.

Feminism is here but not that strong or vocal compared to countries like the UK, Sweden or the US. I've never met a girl (at least a normal one) that described herself as a feminist, only on tv. Though i'm sure the're out there.

Ghent is the easiest city to get laid as it's a city with a high population of female students and it's a very left wing city. But overall it probably pales in comparison to other popular erasmus student destinations.

For an international pussy hound, Belgium is probably not the best country to visit.

- Kindiesel

Beware of some of the clubs mentioned in this sheet. Noxx has closed down and is no more and so is Skyclub. Carré is far outside of Antwerp city center (bad logistics) and very expensive with an expensive crowd. Red & Blue is supposed to only be a gay club on saturdays but it's always filled with degenerates, not my kind of venue.

Naked Klüb, Cafe d'Anvers, Roxy and The Villa are the 4 most popular nightclubs for going out in Antwerp right now. Not sure if Mansion is still open. The nightlife scene in Antwerp has really deteriorated and a lot of good clubs have closed down over the years. Blame smartphones and netflix.

I suggest doing daygame around de Meir (shopping street).

Breda is really nice, student city, been there several times but didn't do any game.

- SpursFan741

Leuven is a cockfest full of nerdy students but Ghent is alright.

Agree about game being tough. Social circle is the best way to find girls. Nightlife the worst.

Don't know of any student bars as i was never part of that crowd and it's not my kind of scene. The hottest chicks go to the clubs i mentioned anyway.

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (02-04-2017 06:28 AM)Dirty Harry Wrote:  

Some good points but i have to disagree with Flemish girls being ugly. Ugliest girls in continental Europe? There are a lot of beautiful girls here. Younger generations speak English conversationally. It's the people in the Walloons who don't speak English well.

I've been to almost 20 countries in Europe and lived in the Netherlands. Flemish girls inspired me the least outside of anywhere outside the U.K/Ireland. I never called them ugly, but literally anywhere else on the continent is better. If you disagree, which countries do you think are worse then?

Both Dutch and French girls are noticeably more attractive than the Flemish. I went shopping on the main pedestrian mall in Antwerp and I was flabbergasted by how little the young girls in the stores spoke English especially considering this is the most international shopping strip in the biggest city in Flanders. I have the Belgian flag from a girl from Kortrijk and her English was noticeably worse than what you'd find in the Netherlands or Germany. Whereas in my entire time in NL I never met a single person under 25 who wasn't fluent even from those who grew up in the countryside.

I will also add that I do think you can get an exotic bonus there being ethnic. I certainly got that impression in Antwerp. There's a lot of immigrants but most of them are from the rest of Europe or the Middle East.

Datasheet Belgium

I work at logistic company and we ship a lot of goods to Belgium from Italy. I have few Belgian friends at work. They're jokingly said official language is Arabic in Belgium and country is in terrible shape in terms of immigrant issues. Are there a lot of Arabs there or were they overreacting?

Never been in Belgium and after hearing these kind of things, I won't probably ever go there. I was hugely disappointed when I went to Amsterdam.

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (02-04-2017 07:18 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2017 06:28 AM)Dirty Harry Wrote:  

I've been to almost 20 countries in Europe and lived in the Netherlands. Flemish girls inspired me the least outside of anywhere outside the U.K/Ireland. I never called them ugly, but literally anywhere else on the continent is better. If you disagree, which countries do you think are worse then?

Both Dutch and French girls are noticeably more attractive than the Flemish. I went shopping on the main pedestrian mall in Antwerp and I was flabbergasted by how little the young girls in the stores spoke English especially considering this is the most international shopping strip in the biggest city in Flanders. I have the Belgian flag from a girl from Kortrijk and her English was noticeably worse than what you'd find in the Netherlands or Germany. Whereas in my entire time in NL I never met a single person under 25 who wasn't fluent even from those who grew up in the countryside.

I will also add that I do think you can get an exotic bonus there being ethnic. I certainly got that impression in Antwerp. There's a lot of immigrants but most of them are from the rest of Europe or the Middle East.

I agree with you Deluge, Belgian girls are the most terrible in Europe together with the Portuguese/Uk girls, who i think are not very attractive either. The most annoying thing either is that they are very western, extremly boring ( how many belgians girl that didn't told me Belgium is the best country in the world and never step a feet outside the country), and they love their comfort zone.

Holland have a lot of beautiful blondes but they are very hard to get laid, at least for me.

The english in Flanders is okay, in Wallonia, it's terrible.

So anyone who read this, let this be a warning, avoid Belgium if you're coming for girls.

Datasheet Belgium

Quote: (02-04-2017 08:09 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

I work at logistic company and we ship a lot of goods to Belgium from Italy. I have few Belgian friends at work. They're jokingly said official language is Arabic in Belgium and country is in terrible shape in terms of immigrant issues. Are there a lot of Arabs there or were they overreacting?

Never been in Belgium and after hearing these kind of things, I won't probably ever go there. I was hugely disappointed when I went to Amsterdam.

Regarding immigrants, big cities in Belgium (Brussels, Antwerp, Liege) are bad, really bad. Most of the schools in Brussels nowadays are well over half Arab kids. Belgium is game over. Their jokes are true unfortunately, typical Belgian way of coping with, add some bad humour over it.

Datasheet Belgium

I lived in Lille and will chime in, made several trips to Belgium an Brussels, went to Antwerp and Gent. My brother also did an Erasmus in Brussel.

FIrst, flemish girls are the worst in attitude i've met in Europe.They really don't like francophones. I gave up gaming these girls because they are just boring and have a sense of overentitlement. Wallon, Brussel and french girls in Belgium are really cool though and I get bonus points for being a quebecer. They have a funny sense of humour.

The accent is pretty ugly though and a turn-off. You have a lot of blondes in Belgium, especially in Flanders but a lot of girls have a small belly or gut from drinking so much beer and eating fries, wafffles, fricadelles and all the crap fast food of belgium.

Datasheet Belgium

That said, belgium girls can be nice in Brussels and are easygoing, they like to drink and have fun. Some are a bir snobby but overall I find them pleasant. In Brussels I only banged a girl from Luxembourg though but they are more or less similar to Belgian girls.

Belgian girls and girls in the north of France can be tall so don't expect a lot of petite girls.