rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with not looking good

I'm very concerned about my looks especially in trying to get girls my age and younger. Do I just accept them and forget about it? I feel like I look very babyish and beta (the pink shirt isn't helping haha) especially for being almost 25. Is there anything I can do to improve? I know game is about more than looks but this really shoots my confidence and affects inner game. If this is the wrong place to post a pic, I'm sorry and will take it down. Just wanted honest opinions and tips

[Image: 1039913_551724664893540_1222063065_o_1_zps13b3228e.jpg]

You're wearing a pink shirt and lipstick in that picture. The troll alarms are going off like crazy.

You look fine. I've seen worse looking guys pull before.
This needs to be in the newbie area....
You'd look that much better if you lift weight, and got a better wardrobe. Seriously.

Try "squinching" your eyes to transform your expression from puppy dog to man of the world. Actually it's the muscles under your eyes:

[Image: art-Untitled-2.jpg?rand=1385088486383]

Also, your eyebrows are way too shaped, and your shaving has left you with chafe marks on the neck.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (12-27-2013 01:10 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

You're wearing a pink shirt and lipstick in that picture. The troll alarms are going off like crazy.

Also, no guy on this forum who is serious would post a pic of himself. Anonymity is sort of important in my book. Enjoy the ban. Also, if that really is you - why doesn't the thought it might be a dumb idea to post your pic enter your head? Did it at all? If not, you have more issues than just a pink shirt. And I rarely make personal attacks - but this seems like a total troll job.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (12-27-2013 01:10 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

That's not lipstick if you look at the details.....

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Dude's fishing for compliments from other dudes.

Take care of those titties for me.

Guys like this ruined the misc

get rid of the cold sores/herpes/chapped lips...probably from suc...nevermind