rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smashing a Churchy Chick?

Im 25 and dealing w this churchy chick who loves Church like cool men love sports who is about 3yrs younger than me. I have always went to church growing up and my Mom is a real churchy person too my Dad not so much even though he goes to church now but never used to w/ my Mom back in the day and they have been Married for over 25 yrs. This chick is definetly one of the churchiest girls I ever met but she is funny and attractive.

My goal is to smash w/ her potentially being future wifey material. We've only hung out 4 times and 2 of those times she had other friends around and the other 2 was at her place wheere she had roommates around. I wanted her to come to my place to chill but she mention that it could be dangerous(she may be afraid I will have home-field advantage 2 escalate) She always text me 'hey love' and I always send her good mornin texts usually. Met her 3 months ago. We could have hung out more but she is full-time student & worker and has been complaining that she has major financial issues and can hardly pay her bills cause her expenses exceeds her income. she has a new hybrid car though on a lease car note go figure smh.

I tried to kiss her last time we hung out. We was leaving her friends place after drinking wine and watchin movie. We walked out to my car we hugged and during hug I tried to get close to her face for kiss but then she turned her head like she was not ready to be kissed at all. I was about 7-8 inches away from her face when she turned not too close.

Were gonna meet at beach this weekend but I think she may be bringing a friend so it may tougher to pull off a kiss. She seems like the type of chick to wait till marriage to have sex, she said she wants kids too. But I know we will have to have sex at least with condom in a LTR situation before I could ever consider seriously marrying. I want to ask her if she a virgin but don't know if finding out that answer will help. She is a challenge I must say. I dont know whether to be direct and tell her what I want from her or just show her which she has made it hard for me to do so far. She has told me that she knows im very intelligent and am a special person. I still have not called her beautiful or gorgeous yet but I have called her darling through several texts and she responds great to that. What should I do. Just focus on getting a kiss and let actions speak or tell her what I really want which may backfire on me w this churchy chick who really peaks my interests? lol

Quote:Quote:

future wifey material. We've only hung out 4 times
This might be a bit premature, ya think?

Quote:Quote:

has been complaining that she has major financial issues and can hardly pay her bills cause her expenses exceeds her income. she has a new hybrid car though on a lease car note go figure
22 and she's already making a wreck of her financial life?

Then there's always this:

In my experience, don't pressure too much. Get close and affectionate and let the hormones do the rest. If she's holding out and you want to convince her, wait until she's already horny and emotionally invested in you before verbalizing any pressure.

If you've been hanging out a lot and she likes you, you're probably good to mention that you expect the relationship to move forward at least somewhat phsyically if she wants to be more than just friends (and only if she keeps resisting the kiss - 4 times hanging out is not that many). Make it clear that you can't hang around with nothing (without being a dick or needy about it). From there, go for momentum and, as I mentioned, let the hormones do their magic.

That said, do you like her or are you just in it for the bang? If she really is a good, traditional girl and you're not looking for long-term, I'd honestly consider whether going through the trouble and, especially, letting her down is worth an additional notch. For me, honesty is always the best policy.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't shoot for the vag if I was into her, but I wouldn't likely pursue such a girl if I wasn't.

Okay, I probably would, but I'd resent myself. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-26-2013 04:46 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

In my experience, don't pressure too much. Get close and affectionate and let the hormones do the rest. If she's holding out and you want to convince her, wait until she's already horny and emotionally invested in you before verbalizing any pressure.

If you've been hanging out a lot and she likes you, you're probably good to mention that you expect the relationship to move forward at least somewhat phsyically if she wants to be more than just friends (and only if she keeps resisting the kiss - 4 times hanging out is not that many). Make it clear that you can't hang around with nothing (without being a dick or needy about it). From there, go for momentum and, as I mentioned, let the hormones do their magic.

That said, do you like her or are you just in it for the bang? If she really is a good, traditional girl and you're not looking for long-term, I'd honestly consider whether going through the trouble and, especially, letting her down is worth an additional notch. For me, honesty is always the best policy.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't shoot for the vag if I was into her, but I wouldn't likely pursue such a girl if I wasn't.

Okay, I probably would, but I'd resent myself. lol

Wow this site is cool been only on it a few weeks just browsing but this was my 1st post and get a response immediately. thats wzup appreciate it Beyond Borders. This sight is supercool.

-Regarding her having a new hybrid car and struggling to make ends is unintelligent financial wise. Maybe she had to get a car note cause she could not afford to buy a car outright but idk. I told her to sell her car and she said my payments will become lower as time goes on and I asked her if she sees anyway she can cut expenses and she said no. I left it at that regarding her finances but she has been complaining about it like this whole past month lol.

-4 times hangin out and thinking of her as wifey material is slightly premature but I am picky when it comes to women. I would say less than 20% of all women truly excites me and she falls in that category indeed. Plus her personality is above average. When I first met her I looked into her eyes and was like damn I can see you as my future wife( I was saying that to myself inside my head lol). Im basing that off of looks and the fact I know she is churchy so she is kinda like my Mom and I know she will hold me down spiritually and mentally idk about financially lol, and physically there should be no problem for me cause of her looks and I can see her looks only getting better.

-I like her and want a bang. Liking some1 and not wanting too bang would be a oxymoron lol. She really is traditional churchy type girl that could possible be a 50-50 chance of being a virgin or more like 30(not)-70(is) lol. She said she wants few kids so I know she has a freakiness in her somewhere even though she hasnt showed me anything yet. I also need to know if we can have a exclusive LTR w/ sex at least w a condom cause if she really wants to wait till she marry to even have condom sex then that may be something I dont wanna deal with. I havent asked her this cause I really dont wanna know her answer cause I think she will say no even if their may be a possibility cause she conservative and very churchy lol nor have I asked her has she had any sexual partners before lol. Im not close to asking her for a LTR though but it may possibly be the only way to get in her pants it seems she so conservative and churchy very churchy lol. Im willing to wait on her and deal with other chicks to bang in meantime though.

- Also what you mean by trying to tell her "I cant hang around for nothing"? She would prolly be like you should hang around cause were cool or some bs idk. Sounds like something clever and witty to say though to make her make a move if she keeps holding off physical escalation...

- Should I play it really cool and act like I dont really want her when I do and stop texting her every single morning which she always says she appreciate and act more aloof which I read women like and would make her value you more or become more aggressive call her beautiful and all that bs go for the gold keep asking to hang out and put in work at a steady pace on her?

Push/Pull. Lots of kino.

Team Nachos

This post is anti game.

You sound young, inexperienced, and game agnostic.

Wifey material?
Mom comparisons?
Churchy?
Chick denies your kiss attempt
Bringing someone else on a date to play defense!

C'mon man, really?

Jah forbid you go to the same church...Pastor gonna single you out during the sermon.

Game is about ramping her up sexually though words and touch, then isolating her in a place where she can feel free to explore her feelings.

Right now your account reads like a summer movie romance.

Think hard about whether or not you want to be a player. This is not the route that you're currently taking. And that's fine. You can have a conventional relationship, where the girl dictates everything.

But you're so invested in this chick that you're not seeing what is happening

WIA

As a person experienced in LTRs this is my forte. I have a different set of morals and this comes off as rather quirky, but I would never bang a virgin unless I'm thinking of an extremely long term relationship(2-3 years minimum). It's mainly due to personal trauma but that's besides the point. Also getting into a Churchy girl's pants is going to be extremely hard. You will need an extremely solid reason to get yourselves alone. http://www.rooshv.com/world-game
I would use Roosh's advice on World Game which is the closest thing to my own actions in LTRs.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

We don't use textspeak on this forum.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I dunno, sorry if I appear skeptical, but a little voice in the the back of my head keeps telling me that OP is borderline trolling.

Quote: (12-26-2013 10:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

This post is anti game.

Wifey material?
Mom comparisons?
Churchy?

C'mon man, really?

Jah forbid you go to the same church...Pastor gonna single you out during the sermon.

Game is about ramping her up sexually though words and touch, then isolating her in a place where she can feel free to explore her feelings.

Think hard about whether or not you want to be a player. This is not the route that you're currently taking. And that's fine. You can have a conventional relationship, where the girl dictates everything.

WIA

All being said God can be the most powerful cockblock out there, even stronger than the female hamster

Nah OP in my opinion is probably not a troll simply by the premise that he is dealing with a traditional women which is extremely uncommon in this day and age. He is probably experiencing one-itis that those who have had no emotional trauma or real experience with the real side of women still go through. I was there we were all there at one point or another. Easiest way to solve this is to get the poor fool into her pants and after the eventual breakup and realization he will understand.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

We all had a one+itis before......we all had to begin from somewhere.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (12-26-2013 07:37 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Push/Pull. Lots of kino.

Cool. So play it like I care about hanging out with her one day then the next day act like I don't care. Basically contact her one day then next day don't unless she contacts me 1st. Is it better to go a few days w/out contact and then hit her up at least 2 or 3x a week. Ask to hang out every OTHER week? What does kino mean?

Thanks for response Parlay, cool username lol.

Quote: (12-26-2013 09:54 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2013 10:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

This post is anti game.

Wifey material?
Mom comparisons?
Churchy?

C'mon man, really?

WIA

All being said God can be the most powerful cockblock out there, even stronger than the female hamster

lol funny response. I feel like Im being put in the cold tub full of ice like they vets do rookies in the nfl training camps lol. I only seem inexperience cause this is the most conservative chick I probably have hung out with. I'm not invested in this chick like how some lame dudes wine & dine chicks and pay for their cell phone bills. Me & my friend was just talking about dudes that did that. Im far from a lame don't get it twisted.
I feel you on bringing a chick to play defense. If the chick was attractive as her or better I wouldn't mind but since she is not(I saw her already) then I'm definitely aware of that not being a good situation and will let her know she has to come by herself. I just wasn't thinking about that thanks for heads up on that.
You act like you shouldn't ask questions on this forum unless you're not looking for a LTR or Marriage but I thought it was cool. What you mean by having a conventional relationship where girl leads everything?Is that conventional? If thats the case theirs more women wearing the pants in relationships than I was aware of smh...I am definitely not about that life. Also, you can't tell me a chick never denied your kiss attempt? It has happened to me before but rarely but I didn't even go all the way for the kiss. I just got close to see if she would react warm or cold and it was cold. I remember back in day I had a chick in my bed and I tried to kiss her and she dodged. Man it happens to the best of us. Also what do you mean I'm not seeing what is happening? we only hung out 4 times and 1 isolated date at movies and 1 at church lol. I see that she is churchy and conservative and is gonna take a lot of patience... If she wasn't so funny & attractive to me I wouldn't give a f***...

Quote: (12-26-2013 02:11 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

We don't use textspeak on this forum.

My 1st post so I was not aware. Where's the rulebook? I see a lot of crossed out names on these forums. That many people get kicked out? lol

[Image: troll.gif] ?

Interesting. As a newbie, what does it take to get banned? Besides dude really had no game.

I think patience would be the key word here. My first (and hers too) was a "Church/Old-Fashioned" girl, and we were finger-banging in my truck after a month, possibly because we were both so horny. I met her in October and by Christmas she caved on sex (shortly after the first refusal post-FB).

Take all of this with a grain of salt though, because this was before I learned about the red pill. Nowadays I'll push harder for sex.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I have a question related to this thread as well. How do you push a Catholic Chick into sex. They are all about no sex before marriage, and obviously I don't want that kind of commitment. Any tips on that?

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

@Hwuz

Age? Location/Culture

An 18 year old from a good family in Latin America is different than a 22 year old in the states.

In the former, I would avoid that situation for something easier, but she already has to be attracted to you, and then you have to empower her. But the "virgin" is different than the one who's Fucked just one guy.

So in the States even if they say that regular game works fine? So ya I'm 18 year old in the States living Houston Texas at the moment. My problem is that all the Catholic chicks I know for some reason want commitment before sex.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (12-27-2013 10:39 AM)Rocklion2000 Wrote:  

Interesting. As a newbie, what does it take to get banned? Besides dude really had no game.

Just don't be a dumbass and you'll be fine... if you're new to game in general, and concerned about being banned for the content (or lack of) in your posts, it's best just to read for awhile, until you get a handle on things, then start contributing once you've put the things you've learned into action.

I find, and keeping in mind that n=1 (which is a scientific/statistical way of saying that this is my personal anecdotal experience and it may not be valid for anyone else or hold up if someone bothers to actually look at a broader sample), that with Catholic and other religious girls, the best approach is to approach them openly and honestly. It may take a while, usually not more than a few dates, to get them out of their clothes but if you are willing to slowly escalate instead of straight up going "Either I get sex or I'm gone" like a lot of young guys do. Think of it as slowly shifting their mindset towards one that aligns more with your own.

It may be looked down upon by game purists but I think this is the most practical and levelheaded approach to it. Then again, it could be that this has just served me well on several occasions since the end of my high school days when I managed to bed the local pastor's daughter using this approach. Within a month o of starting to date her with her "no sex 'til marriage" demands, I took her virginity and within three months of our first date, I had her bent over her dad's desk at the church one weekday morning.

H where are you meeting those good girls?

I'm meeting these girls through old high school friends. A good portion of my school was Catholics so meeting girls through old friends was always a solid option. Most of them are close to my age so it is still believable that they are virgins. And one of them that I know who was into me a month or two back is very attractive and dating a huge beta so I'm trying to get into her pants.
@International Scientist
Sir that was beautiful teach me the ways. You are a god amongst men Q_Q. That was inspiring.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List