rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My line for getting the girl to pay

When you're ready to leave, get the bartender's attention: "Can we get the check please?"

If you don't specify, they'll usually put it all together since you're with a girl. Let them set it between the two of you.

Nod in the direction of the check and maybe give a little point: "You got this, right?"

I tried this the first time just messing around, albeit with my usual straight face delivery...but it worked. And the next time. And the next time. I'm 4 for 4 with this line and I got the bang every time [Image: banana.gif]

Now, none of these chicks were all that but they were cute enough that other guys were buying them shit. And I know one of them was broke as hell. Most times, it was just a round or two but one of the checks had some appetizers I ate and the bill was like $50 [Image: lol.gif]

I haven't had the opportunity to try it again recently, so I figured I'd share and see if it works for anyone else.

That stands to good reason and if she trips about it then you can just say you were fucking with her of don't and duece out on the bitch all dine and dash style.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

I've done this too. Jokingly but with a straight face. Worked for me as well.. I did feel kinda bad but I think all is fair when youre giving a woman the night of her life

I do this a lot when I take cabs home with a girl.

I usually say the same thing, 'you got this right'…and unless she gives me a weird look, I don't smirk and remain serious.

More often than not, they try to impress me by not being cheap, pull out their daddies credit card, and swipe…Otherwise I smile and tell them I'm just messing, pay for it myself, and go for the bang.

I don't go out for meals much with girls, unless I'm seeing them long-term, and in that case I usually split it.

How many of those 4 did you bang for the first time afterwards?

Please add the disclaimer - "Western world chicks only"

Ever try this on a Russian or Ukrainian woman?

I have, in the name of science.

Wasn't a pretty scene.

Quote: (12-20-2013 02:12 PM)bacan Wrote:  

How many of those 4 did you bang for the first time afterwards?

Everyone one of them. I don't consider it "getting the bang" if I've already beat.

if you get a girl to pay for both of you is the bang more likely since she has "invested" in you? but if she balks and says lets split you're probably not getting the bang. the guy paying for both is probably in the middle?

I've heard of girls wanting to pay so YOU are not invested in them and they can never see you again without feeling guilt

That is my experience...bang happens when one person pays for both....separate means going separate ways

The Lizard Whisperer.......

I've had success with this too.

It shows you're all high value men that she isn't wanting to lose.

I should see how much free stuff I can get away with from a girl.

Quote: (12-20-2013 02:44 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Please add the disclaimer - "Western world chicks only"

Ever try this on a Russian or Ukrainian woman?

I have, in the name of science.

Wasn't a pretty scene.

Damn can't leave us hanging! Publish the science report.

Hope you are having a blast wherever you are CR.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (12-20-2013 04:27 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Damn can't leave us hanging! Publish the science report.

Hope you are having a blast wherever you are CR.

I tried it in LA. She was a 20 y/o Russian blonde I picked up during the day at a retail store on 3rd st promenade. Her English wasn't the best, but she was hot, and had big tits. Took her to the Cheesecake Factory in Marina Del Rey. She wore a tight black sparkle dress, and black heels.

After 2 drinks and an appetizer, the bill came. I said "You got this one babe?"

She looked up at me terrified. Then excused herself to go to the bathroom. I sat tight, sticking to my guns. If I was gonna do it, I was going all in.

She came back to the table, fighting back tears. I asked her if she was ok?

her: "in my country...the man always pays"

me: "I understand."

Then I sat there while she sniffled. I couldn't take the display anymore, so I excused myself to the bathroom.

Came back to the table, and she was gone.

I paid the tab, and went home alone.

So yeah. There's a reason you don't pull shit like this with a slavic woman.

The other thing you can do is show up late so she has to buy her own drink. About to do this right now.

Quote: (12-20-2013 02:44 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Russian or Ukrainian woman

I generally avoid them as I have found them to be cold and businesslike.

Quote: (12-20-2013 10:03 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

I tried it in LA. She was a 20 y/o Russian blonde I picked up during the day at a retail store on 3rd st promenade.

That's a lot of drama for one check (on her part).

My buddy recently went out with a Russian girl who has spent some time in the UK, she's by no means a stranger to the Western dating world. He took her out to a traditional dinner date and paid for it, partly due to seeing a thing on her Facebook wall where it said the same thing, "In Russia the man always pays".

He got nothing for his efforts.

It's better to just pay and avoid the potential drama. Why risk by guessing whether she might pay or not? A few drinks are pocket money, after all. And if you went to a dinner and think that's too much expense, then don't go to dinners rather than fuck things up by trying to offload it to her.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Instead of thinking about this, you guys should be putting more energy into getting more money. Then none of this would even matter

If you don't have enough money ,just don't invite the girl.

I always pay without even blinking. I think subconsiously It gives her the message that i got my ish together. Sometimes the girl will suggest that she pays at least half to which i disagree, by the time she pulls out her wallet my money is already in the waiters hands and long gone. Always gets me a smile and a tease. I decide who pays.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Quote: (01-07-2014 03:52 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Instead of thinking about this, you guys should be putting more energy into getting more money. Then none of this would even matter

I've got plenty of money and still make chicks pay. It's not about the money, it's the principle of the matter. The more you make her invest in you (make her drive, make her pay, etc) the more likely she is to bang.

Pay all the way on a first date.

A valuable lesson I have to give the G credit for, pay with large bills. Girls are children, they like shiny things.

delete (off topic)

My guest post on SwoopTheWorld: Springbreak in Cancun

Best line to get a girl to pay isn't a line.

Be hyper-attractive in her eyes. If she's ready to come home with you, often she'll volunteer. Getting to that point is 90% of the persuasion.

And you can frame it pretty much anyhow. Generally - most normal girls.

Some girls will never pay.

Girls don't mind paying for things anywhere near as much as guys think. How do I know.... I spent most of my time that I wasn't on military duty broke.(ie college, grad school ect)

I basically lived off girls. But the key is, they have to see u going somewhere and view u as approaching success or at least on on her level.

I've had girls from 3rd world try to pay for things. This always bothers me, when I consider there willingness to pay triples there first world counterparts.

This may sound beta as fuck, but I would have never made it where I am without the women I have had in my life.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."