rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great news for Raw doggers everywhere.

Quote:Quote:

In the study, published Tuesday by the New England Journal of Medicine, researchers found that the men taking Truvada, a common combination of two antiretroviral drugs, were 44 percent less likely to get infected with the virus that causes AIDS than an equal number taking a placebo.

But when only the men whose blood tests showed that they had taken their pill faithfully every day were considered, the pill was more than 90 percent effective, said Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, head of the infectious diseases division of the National Institutes of Health, which paid for the study along with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/24/health...ekinreview

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/28/weekin...cneil.html

Now if they could only come up with something for the H Bomb(Herpes) I would be in raw dogg heaven.

this coupled with the male contraceptive pill is great news

The only disease I care about when raw dogging is the baby disease.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

So they gave a placebo to test on some people? That sounds pretty shady. So some people ended up getting infected in the name of research.

Anyway, you'd have to take the pill every day, and you know that shit ain't gonna be cheap.

I agree with you guys on Herpes. HIV is pretty uncommon in the West. I think the infection rate is about 1% in America and most of those are either gay men(or guys who had butt sex in prison), junkies or women from the projects. Yet, 1 in every 6 American women has herpes.

Quote: (12-05-2010 06:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

So they gave a placebo to test on some people? That sounds pretty shady. So some people ended up getting infected in the name of research.

Yes, they did. Unfortunately there is no other way to do research. Consider, for example, HIV vaccine - how else you'd know if it works or not, except by vaccinating a group of people and letting them rawdog with HIV-infected people? There were several clinical trials for different HIV vaccines, and so far all of them failed.

Anyway, you'd have to take the pill every day, and you know that shit ain't gonna be cheap.

And you don't know what kind of side effects the pill has. Quite a lot of HIV suppressant drugs have some nasty side effects. Another concern is long-term effects of taking that drug; most of them are new, so there are no even 10-year studies yet. I'd be especially concerned with potential liver damage, which is the major issue for a lot of drugs taken through the lifetime.

The future generations are going to be lucky... there will be a male contraceptive pill, a herpes vaccine, and most likely an HIV vaccine. There will be some great sexual times in the future!!

Rawdogging ALL THE TIME, BABY!!

I don't know how I feel about the male contraceptive pill.

Do you really want to be taking things that mess with your balls?

Aloha!

hell no..I would never take that, nor would I ever get a vasectomy. You don't know what the side effects of either would be.

I'm an old fashioned kind of guy, SHE can take the pill. Raw doggin till something breaks!

Quote: (12-05-2010 05:07 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The only disease I care about when raw dogging is the baby disease.

Fuckin' A. An eighteen year kid tax seems way more fucked than a microbe to me. I expect most STDs to eventually be more or less curable.

Screaming, shitting life? No thanks.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Those drugs have side effects.

Quote: (12-05-2010 11:19 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

hell no..I would never take that, nor would I ever get a vasectomy. You don't know what the side effects of either would be.

Exactly. Don't fix whats not broken. (or however that goes)

Lot's of these guys sound like they fear the pregnancy. For the younger guys I understand that. But for me at 34, I'm kind of wondering when I'm gonna knock one of these girls up.

I would welcome a child at this point in my life. I gotta spread the seed.

Any of you older guys thinking like me?

Aloha!

Maybe you could knock up that one girl that you really like. The one who lives on another island.

Quote: (12-06-2010 01:31 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Lot's of these guys sound like they fear the pregnancy. For the younger guys I understand that. But for me at 34, I'm kind of wondering when I'm gonna knock one of these girls up.

Aloha!

Yeah, it's been crossing my mind a lot lately

The idea of having a kid is so much better than actually having a kid. It's a boring job that you can't escape from, and only worth it if your life has low excitement or meaning.

If you have tons of spare time and no real passions, then have a kid.

@ Roosh:

Natural attitude given today's circumstances. Depressing though. This is why Western Civilization will fail.

And I think the idea of sticking my thing in a hole which I don't know is wet because of her or another man's semen is disgusting. I'm all for STDs, AIDS and against contraceptives.

best way to stop a slut being a slut. Even though sluts can make my life easier. Sometimes.

Aloha!

Fuck no brah!! I'm 34 and will get a vasectomy when I get off my next job. I went to get one at 22 and the doctor said I was too young. WTF? I never felt the urge to spread my seed, carry on the family name, ect. Then the chances of getting stuck paying the mother a shitload in child support. My advice? Adopt a couple of 18 yr. old Vietnamese orphan girls.

My advice? Adopt a couple of 18 yr. old Vietnamese orphan girls.

What?

The male contraceptive "reversible vasectomy" thing sounds awesome. They put some polymer in your vasa deferentia and it blocks them and then they reverse it by dissolving it away whenever you're ready to procreate as opposed to the (more or less) permanent snip-snip method current vasectomies use.

I bet u could get a vasectomy at 22 if you just wonder to the right country. There are alot of side effects of a vasectomy though. More than I think I would want to deal with. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (12-06-2010 08:31 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

My advice? Adopt a couple of 18 yr. old Vietnamese orphan girls.

What?
I was being facetious Badstuber. It was a play on that fucked up shit Woody Allen did.

Quote: (12-06-2010 09:16 AM)BaronStanley Wrote:  

The male contraceptive "reversible vasectomy" thing sounds awesome. They put some polymer in your vasa deferentia and it blocks them and then they reverse it by dissolving it away whenever you're ready to procreate as opposed to the (more or less) permanent snip-snip method current vasectomies use.

I bet u could get a vasectomy at 22 if you just wonder to the right country. There are alot of side effects of a vasectomy though. More than I think I would want to deal with. [Image: undecided.gif]
The problem with a vasectomy for a 22 yr old was the chance of it growing back. It would suck assuming your firing blanks and actually being shooting live rounds. There may be better procedures as you have mentioned. I never heard of any real side effects but will certainly keep it in mind. Thanks for the info.

Aloha!

I sort of was until I got a girl pregnant last spring. I'm 33. I think I posted here about it. It was the single most stressful month of my life, as I suddenly realized that that would be the worst possible thing to happen to me right now. However, it could have had a lot to do with having a kid with that particular girl. It wouldn't have been an 18 year job, it would have been an 18 year nightmare. A certain points during the month, I thought I had a good chance of dying from a heart attack from the stress. At certain points I think I wished it to get me out of the situation. I know that's some dark shit, but I really didn't want this kid with her. Mostly because having grown up in a broken home, I didn't want to put my first kid in the same situation off the bat. Among other reasons. She eventually miscarried.

The closest thing that I can relate is imagine that you just got sentenced to an 18 year house arrest, where you can go out and do normal things, but your dreams of doing anything and everything are dashed. Now imagine also being sentenced to at least a 600 dollar a month bill, concurrently, should you not want to live with the mother. Now imagine that the mother is a bit of a train wreck (as far as being the mother of my children was concerned. As far as being a girl to date and bang, she was fine. This situation actually made me rethink my dating standards a bit, that is: I am hesitant to date women who I can't imagine being mothers to my children should I get them pregnant. It took getting a poor mothering prospect pregnant to make me realize this.) Anyway, all combined, that's some stress.

Now, I think that I will eventually want kids (maybe before I'm 40). But the key will be to have them with the right woman, who will be the mother that I want her to be for my kids. Just don't pick a random woman. Take some time, at least a year, and be sure that you know her well enough to 1. Approve of her to raise your kids 2. Know you will be able to deal with her in stressful situations, and possibly legal situations. In other words, don't pick a woman who will turn into a ruthless shark should a disagreement or legal situation arise.

I think kids are still a great thing. I def. believe in applying your energies and skills toward something something great than yourself at some point in life. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but its just how I feel.

I do think its ok to play and game and have fun for a while, but once you get that "near to perfect" woman who can raise a child with you, I feel like its something to pay back to your culture, nation and people. I def. do not see myself bieng 45 sitting alone in some bar with nothing except my job and a few other divorced alchoholic friends talking about banging all day.

Quote: (12-06-2010 03:27 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

I think kids are still a great thing. I def. believe in applying your energies and skills toward something something great than yourself at some point in life. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but its just how I feel.

I do think its ok to play and game and have fun for a while, but once you get that "near to perfect" woman who can raise a child with you, I feel like its something to pay back to your culture, nation and people. I def. do not see myself bieng 45 sitting alone in some bar with nothing except my job and a few other divorced alchoholic friends talking about banging all day.

Totally agree, dude. You know what really drove that point home to me? When I was watching the Chilean miners being pulled up live TV. When one of the first miners came up, his son and wife were standing there with tears in their eyes ready to embrace him. Every one of these guys I saw had a family there waiting for him after his long ordeal. If you're a 50 year old PUA, who would be there to greet you? Some booty call you met at a bar last month?

Btw, I'm not judging guys who never want to have families or kids some day. To each his own. I just think it's easy to brush aside in your 20s and 30s, but by 40s, your wants in life may change.

I'm 35 and I already have three. Well, at least those three I know about.
It is hard to explain what kind of joy it is to hold your sons. No amount of pussy can even compare to this.
And it was much easier than I expected. When we got our first, I was really impressed how little attention they really require comparing to what I thought.

I am seeing that children will be the one thing in life I can hold onto for some form of emotional stability. I like being free and having sex with lots of women but I still feel miserable and hit the bottle quite often to escape my inner demons despite my success in sexual conquest. I understand that the lack of success in my past with women will always fuel my desire to bang them, there is no way of getting around that and I accept it;however, I do need some form of emotional enrichment since living a lifestyle that selfishly is not emotionally healthy.

I respect guys like Roosh, Mystery and Mixx since I know exactly where they are coming from and anyone who has an holier then thou attitude to their lifestyle is full of shit, especially if you are a man. I will always be envious of their freedom;however, I just can't bypass the fact that I am someone who needs to be supportive of someone besides myself in order to be closer to the happiness that all humans desire.

I remember a Guyanese man I worked construction with told me that coming home to a wife who loves him and kids that screamed "Daddy! Daddy!" felt better to him then any pussy he ever fucked in the world. I am not sure if I can ever be a committed man but I hope I can get part of that joy in the future.