rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most scandalous things you've heard girls say

I was at the gym the other day and i overheard two girls talking. One girl kept going on and on about how she just wasn't attracted to guy. "i'm not physically attracted at all to him. AT ALL!" A couple lines later I hear her say "I'd beat just to see how it is but I'm not attracted at all"

[Image: confused.gif] I presume the guy had a big dick or something.

What are some scandalous things you've heard girls say?

"my boyfriend is out of town"

I think a more appropriate thread would be

"Most innocent things you've heard girls say"

Albeit, it would be a lot shorter.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

When finding out about my girlfriends 'I think I still want to see you.'

"I wasn't sure if the baby was my fiance's or yours, but I was going to keep it and tell it that it was his anyway, because you're better looking." (She miscarried)

"You don't think I'm a slut just because I got double-teamed, do you?"

A text (paraphrased): "I just saw my ex-boyfriend out with another girl. Please let me come over, I need to be fucked hard."

(While in bed after sex) "My life is so great right now, I'm doing well in school, I have a nice boyfriend and I get to fuck you all the time too."

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Exact quote:

"Now you can slap me dammit"

At a bar in Amman, Jordan, last Tuesday.

Sloppy Girl: "I like you because I can trust you."
My Friend: "Oh why's that?"
Sloppy Girl: "Because I know you're going to use a condom."

I wrote about this in another thread, but it's worth pasting here.

Quote: (04-22-2012 06:16 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

She was a married school-teacher with big tits and a plump ass. I fucked her in the front seat of my car in an Arby's parking lot several times. We didn't bang in the much more spacious back seat of her brand new Acura because her child seat was in there. I learned a lot about the nature of women from that experience. She stroked my cock in a crowded bar, titty-fucked me (unsolicited) in private, and we banged in every direction in my car (completely nude and exposed to potentially prying eyes).

But, she refused to kiss me or suck my dick, saying: "those things are reserved for my husband." Yeah, I bet he would appreciate that.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Paraphrasing:

[I don't want to feel like a slut or I regret my decision's last night] He took advantage of me/raped me!!!!!

See my personal experience here (tried to find the thread about false rape accusations on here that I added to, but couldn't).

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I was getting a blowjob from a single mom in the parking lot behind my barracks. Her kid was asleep in his car seat. "Don't cum in my mouth because I like to kiss my son when he wakes up from his nap".

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

"Yeah I enjoy sex so i'll keep hooking up with guys until I get older and then marry some nice guy."

Okey dokey.

"I'm doing this because once in a while I need to enjoy someone bigger down there than my husband."

... from an old high school gf I met up with after 20 years for drinks (and then sex in her car). She's American-born Chinese, married to same, two kids. The real world truly is stranger than fiction.

From an exgf who was seeing someone else but came over one afternoon to see me.

"We can't have sex because that would be cheating on my boyfriend but I'll jerk you off and you can come on my tits."

wtf

Quote: (12-04-2013 04:02 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

"I'm doing this because once in a while I need to enjoy someone bigger down there than my husband."

... from an old high school gf I met up with after 20 years for drinks (and then sex in her car). She's American-born Chinese, married to same, two kids. The real world truly is stranger than fiction.

I have a theory that a common but little talked about reason women cheat on their husbands is because their husband has a small dick, or at least not as big as she wants

That , or he doesn't dominate her in bed.

Either way, he's not satisfying her female need to feel taken and submissive

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

"I don't care about being married, I just want a wedding"

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

OKC girl on date#3--up to this point just heavy making out and touching, but no sex, oral, fingering, etc

While we are making out in public at the Huntington Library
Me: You know..you are very kissable..I like that
Her: "I love you too"

I am pretty convinced it was a slip of the tongue, but it ruined the entire moment. Never saw her again.

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

around 1130pm .... "come over. he doesn't get back in town until tomorrow evening"

married chick trying to get me murdered. my dumb ass still went ...hahahaha... then she try's to get me to SPEND THE NIGHT...

^One night it might be the husband texting you from her phone to set you up.

Quote: (12-04-2013 05:08 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I have a theory that a common but little talked about reason women cheat on their husbands is because their husband has a small dick, or at least not as big as she wants

That , or he doesn't dominate her in bed.

Either way, he's not satisfying her female need to feel taken and submissive

The guy who makes a good husband isn't going to be a stud in most cases. There are exceptions, but "Alpha fucks and beta bucks" exists for a reason.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

This is secondhand, but one of my friends and his buddy double-teamed a girl with a boyfriend.

She apparently rationalized it to them by saying, "It's not cheating, because there's no emotion. I just need to know what it feels like."

redacted

I really enjoy being the cad in the equation but I can really sense when it screwing with my ability to ever find a real girl. I'd be super possessive.

What confuses me is, why do girls get jealous then? I guess i have to be a flirt the rest of my life to keep a girl's interest.

I've heard a girl use the word "nigglets" to describe small black children.

Quote: (12-04-2013 02:58 PM)vinman Wrote:  

I was getting a blowjob from a single mom in the parking lot behind my barracks. Her kid was asleep in his car seat. "Don't cum in my mouth because I like to kiss my son when he wakes up from his nap".

o_O

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

@frenhie: my thoughts exactly

had a chick cheating with me say "why are you so jaded?.. you need to open your heart"...hahahahaha.. are you serious right now?

"we're not having sex, I've had too many one night stands lately"

... from two different girls.

after trying to stick it in another girl raw (social circle, who everyone thought was a chaste princess)

"no, I've been really shitty with my b/c lately. I've had to take plan b 3 times this month"