rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming girls while being totally broke

So yeah I know some of you will say, "hey, focus on your lifestyle, make money.. Money first, girls second."

And you're right! I agree...

But man, I want to kill this dry spell. I have enough for gas and food for myself, that's it. Sometimes I go to the mall for day game, but I feel as though being broke creates this sort of X Factor where my sour inner-game (lower self esteem) is somehow visible to women that are screening me.

Is being broke (zero income) a legitimate excuse? I sometimes wonder... Some of you more experienced players perhaps have dealt with this enough to drop some wisdom here.

you can be a total transient & pick up chicks at a bookstore for snl and they would fuck you. but you have to be ok with yourself about being a transient. if you're asking this question then you want something else out of life than being a wook. so go find a side job. for a while i've lived on $200 disposable income a month and thile there was tail here and there on a rare occasion it was not all that satisfactory and it was still difficult to hold attention. because truth be told even the most mediocre chicks can scam a dinner or drinks from someone

if you have time to daygame you have time to work somewhere

Being broke, I definitely need to lower my own standards... 5s and 6s seem more okay with guys that aren't as sure about their life.

Search the forum.

We have talked many times about swooping girls with no money.

Go watch a Sunset with her.

Total cost: $0.00

[Image: adr7718.jpg]

Quote: (11-18-2013 12:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Search the forum.

If only I lived in such a scenic, picturesque place. Great advise otherwise.

1. Game is a noun, not a verb.

2. How much does it cost you to talk?

WIA

Quote: (11-18-2013 01:07 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2013 12:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Search the forum.

If only I lived in such a scenic, picturesque place. Great advise otherwise.

Last time I checked, the Sun Sets everywhere.

Hell, it even sets in Zanesville:

[Image: country-sunset.jpg]

You guys are right, it's all in my head...

I should mention, I've been studying computer programming to try to land a worth while job/income, and I stay inside most of the time. A few girls I approached told me I look like a ghost.

So I think they smell something is off. A sort of x factor, where my self esteem/confidence is not showing up in my approaches the way it should. Not many people touch on this topic. Anyone can say anything when they approach..

Good old Krauser often mentions that high value women do not sleep with low value men, and if my inner game is off due to how I let circumstances get to me, I carry the low value vibe.

The average young American Joe is often pretty broke these days. But at least most of them have social circles they can tap into.

hey so Im looking for a cheap wordpress copy of a site. getting quoted from 100 - 1500 by various on elance. i think i want to spend not more than 300. want to play with wordpress ?

Quote: (11-18-2013 01:29 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

hey so Im looking for a cheap wordpress copy of a site. getting quoted from 100 - 1500 by various on elance. i think i want to spend not more than 300. want to play with wordpress ?

Sure. PM me.

Quote: (11-18-2013 01:14 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

You guys are right, it's all in my head...

I should mention, I've been studying computer programming to try to land a worth while job/income, and I stay inside most of the time. A few girls I approached told me I look like a ghost.

So I think they smell something is off. A sort of x factor, where my self esteem/confidence is not showing up in my approaches the way it should. Not many people touch on this topic. Anyone can say anything when they approach..

Good work.

I was trying to get you to figure it out on your own. You did.

You identified the problem.

It is not a "no money" issue.

It is a confidence/Game issue. Having no confidence is like being an Inmate that sealed his Fate.

Now work on that and report back.

Us ur game to get dames to fork up $$$

I did it for a longggg time.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

"Us ur game to get dames to fork up $$$"

^^^This and...

There's no excuse to not get laid. I got laid living in my car back in the day. It motivates you to pull so you have somewhere to sleep at night.

That being said, if things are that bad, then focus on $$$ mostly.

The question is, do you merely want to "get laid" (which can mean anything) or do you want to get laid with the hottest chicks? That requires money.

"Getting laid" is not that hard, just some persistence. But if your shooting for 7.5 or above, I'd work on my money situation.

But curious,

- Are you muscular?
- Do you have any sort of status you can leverage
- Do you have charm? Or good looks?

I am very experienced with "Poor Game".

The problem is not that you are poor. The problem is that you have a "poor" mentality. You are putting limits on yourself.

Poor guys get laid everyday. Usually by poor girls. Focus on working class girls. (Until you get your swag back)

Try not to let your bank account effect your confidence. These are 2 different accounts.

You are only limited in your date options.. Try these date ideas..

-Bottle of wine and walk on the beach
-6 pack of beer and walk in the park
-Smoke a joint and go hiking
-drink and watch tv/movie
-drink and walk around downtown
-do drugs together
-Picnic with light food and alcohol
-cook dinner together

The ideas are endless..

These dates are sometimes better then more formal dates because they are cheaper, easier logistically, and you can often get back to your couch faster.

Money is not the problem. Confidence and creativity is the problem.

Don't get me wrong, its always better to have money, but, even without money, you can still meet girls, do dates, and get laid.

I know its hard sometimes, but nothing should effect your self belief. You can get girls with a comfortable vibe, a sense of humor, and one bottle of wine.

I know most of the guys I meet have more money than me, but, in my heart, I believe that I have more game than most of them. This gives me the confidence to compete for females.

We can be poor in dollars but rich in game!

You should be approaching more girls then ever before. That is your advantage. Effort, intensity, creativity, ingenuity, simplicity. When you don't have money, you must make up for it in these other areas. "Necessity is the mother of invention"

Girls don't know you are poor unless you tell them. You are the only one who knows. Keep that knowledge to yourself, OR, own it and say that you are an artist in between gigs or just be honest and say that you are in between jobs.

And, get your finances in order!

Quote: (11-18-2013 03:47 PM)OkStudies Wrote:  

The question is, do you merely want to "get laid" (which can mean anything) or do you want to get laid with the hottest chicks? That requires money.

"Getting laid" is not that hard, just some persistence. But if your shooting for 7.5 or above, I'd work on my money situation.

But curious,

- Are you muscular?
- Do you have any sort of status you can leverage

I'm shooting for the girls that give me a boner, so 6.9 and above. Sounds reasonable enough. The problem is that even the average looking girls require a certain amount of game that sometimes isn't warranted. What I mean is that game is a sort of time/effort investment, especially if you're gaming as a lower status guy. It's not good for my notch count that I don't have patience for a belligerent or curt 6.5 that's making me bleed for a simple phone number.

- Are you muscular?

Am I muscular? I'm 135 pounds and 5'6". So I'd say no.. But I do work out and eat really healthy so I'm kinda ripped compared to most other people.

- Do you have any sort of status you can leverage?

If I am approaching low class (white trash) chicks, then YES. My family is upper middle class, but that doesn't mean they'll give me money for anything I want. I Walk, talk, and act high status, but I can't afford a fitted suit or a pad with logistics.

Women, (actually people in general) tell their friends (not me directly) that I am VERY good looking. But what does good looking mean? Even at the age of 26, I look very cute and boyish. I have a very youthful appearance. So I look about 19/20 years old, even with a beard. When women say that I am good looking or cute, it's ambiguous. I come off as more cute/handsome rather than sexy in a more older, mature-masculine way that real players typically leverage.

One word.

Moscato.

Quote: (11-18-2013 04:07 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

And, get your finances in order!

Amen.

Part of the problem is that I'm way too focused on my financial shortcomings, in my head too much about it, and also I'm too focused on my side-hustles and teaching myself web programming. There isn't any balance.

I've become a skill-acquiring robot at the expense of that other skill called Game. My charm and game have been crystallized, frozen. My game is suspended, and as a result I feel socially disabled.

But there's no excuse, there shouldn't be. I need to try and unfreeze it. But I to be able to support myself at some point.

Quote: (11-18-2013 04:49 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

I'm kinda ripped compared to most other people.

My family is upper middle class

I look very cute and boyish.

If these things are true, you still should be able to get some results.

Focus on younger girls. They are easier to please and don't care about cheap dates.

Quote: (11-18-2013 04:55 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

I should really try to focus on gaming trashier, low class women.

They don't have to be trashier or lower class.

They can be college students.
They can be immigrants.
They can be more working class.
They can be more hippie
Etc.

Quote: (11-18-2013 05:54 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I'm kinda ripped compared to most other people.

My family is upper middle class

I look very cute and boyish.

If these things are true, you still should be able to get some results.

Focus on younger girls. They are easier to please and don't care about cheap dates.

Quote: (11-18-2013 04:55 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

I should really try to focus on gaming trashier, low class women.

They don't have to be trashier or lower class.

They can be college students.
They can be immigrants.
They can be more working class.
They can be more hippie
Etc.

I need some momentum, I need to get out of my head. I need a kick in the ass.

The girls that give me the most IOIs are... 17 and 18 year old girls! I'm a jailbait magnet.

The girls that are 21 and older hate me.

Quote: (11-18-2013 05:59 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

I need to get out of my head.

Yes, being in your own head is the worst thing you can do.

Get out and talk to some girls!

The girls that give me the most IOIs are... 17 and 18 year old girls! I'm a jailbait magnet.

18 year old girls are NOT "jailbait"!

You can not go to jail for banging an 18 year old!

If they are giving IOIs, and they pass your "boner test", approach them!

The girls that are 21 and older hate me.

Get to your nearest college or university asap!

Find the freshman dorms!

Go to 18+ clubs.

Go to the mall.

"The girls that are 21 and older hate me."

^Therein lies the problem.

They don't hate you. Fix your mentality. You are what you think.

What are you complaining about again?

I don't think you are going to get a lot of sympathy now from a lot of guys on the forum.

(Side note: now I know what "IOIs" are).

I'm not trying to troll here...

My point with this whole thread is that being broke in my mid-twenties is somehow cockblocking me in a way that isn't easy for anyone to diagnose. When you're 21 and broke, it's cute, but at 26 I should have my shit together.

My point is, a negative psychological state will cripple any man's game. Sometimes a man has to game himself in order to game women, and that game he runs on himself is much more complex and painful than the outer-game he uses on the girl.

It's an X Factor.

I'm a strong believer that addressing one's X Factors in game can make a critical difference. But it's just my humble opinion.

Quote: (11-18-2013 06:08 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What are you complaining about again?

I don't think you are going to get a lot of sympathy now from a lot of guys on the forum.

(Side note: now I know what "IOIs" are).

Sounds great right? Except 18 girls are super skittish and fickle too, and always with their girlfriends/parents hovering over them.

Younger girls are physically more attractive (usually), but it isn't always a better deal in terms of game ROI (return on Investment). I got the stare down once from a dad when he caught me checking out his daughters. He had a shirt that said "D.A.D.D. - Dad's Against Daughters Dating." Haha

But yeah, I gotta keep on gaming. Keep on keepin' on.