rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women are the most desired in America

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/...la_ayi.php

Quote:Quote:

The days of the blonde bombshell, an archetype perhaps best promoted and exploited by L.A.'s own perpetual ladies' man, Hugh Hefner, might finally be numbered. And once again it's Los Angeles that is leading the way. The rest of the nation is catching up with SoCal's long-standing dating preferences. The most desired single woman in America is ...

... Asian American.

Discuss...

[Image: Popcorn-09-Psych.gif]

IMO this is the result of three trends:

1. Interracial dating becoming more acceptable by 2nd generation Asian immigrants. But if they're going to bring a man home to their racist parents it better be a white one.

2. Interracial dating becoming more acceptable by whites, but only with a safe minority.

3. Asians becoming the new "white girl" for brothas. Back in the 90s all the brothas wanted a white girl. Now, Asians are the new challenge.

Dude look around. It's ridiculous how many guys I see in L.A. with asian girlfriends.

I'll be out with my gf, see another tall white dude with short asian gf, and say outloud, "See? Homeboy knows whats up."

I'm not saying they're the best girls on earth, I'm not experienced enough to make that assertion.

For me, they're the best girls I've been with in L.A. They blow the competition out of the water, pun intended. The bulk of my girls here have been Korean, Vientamese, and Filipino.

They all have this in common:
Great cooks
Petite
Long dark hair
Dark, exotic eyes
Clear, smooth skin
Big lips
Love giving sexual pleasure
Respect dominant men

Of course the usual downsides apply. You get the occasional weird and/or annoying fobby behavior. Insanely jealous, esp filipinas. Still, I'll take it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

probably most attainable. not to be confused with most desired.

Not surprised...they're thin.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

[Image: bsflag.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-07-2013 04:21 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

IMO this is the result of three trends:

1. Interracial dating becoming more acceptable by 2nd generation Asian immigrants. But if they're going to bring a man home to their racist parents it better be a white one.

2. Interracial dating becoming more acceptable by whites, but only with a safe minority.

3. Asians becoming the new "white girl" for brothas. Back in the 90s all the brothas wanted a white girl. Now, Asians are the new challenge.

I'm curious. When did this happen? The Jamaican guy that wrote "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs" commented on when he'd tell some of his black friends that he had a preference for Asian women they'd reply with, "but they ain't got no ass"[sic]. I've seen this sentiment echoed from Asian women that like black men; lamenting that they don't have the body profile stereotypically desired by black men.

I'll stick with the tall white blondes.

Of course there are few Asians around here...

Don't believe everything you read.

[Image: gx63.jpg]

Don't forget they tend to have bodies of 16 year old white girls and they tend to stay that way for the most part.

I've been with a few Asian girls and I can tell you their pussies are super tight. Not to mention I bottom out before
I can get it all the way in. [Image: banana.gif] So it's safe to say Asian girls are easier to satisfy sexually.

White boys are to Asian girls what black boys are to white girls.

Team Nachos

I don't have a dispreference to white women. I find Eastern European white women attractive. But white American women are so infected by Western feminist culture, that I have trouble being around them for more that a few seconds without getting pissed.

So, I tend to lean towards immigrant women, who have some influence from traditional value systems. Which means I date all across the racial map.

Asians come out on top, however, because I don't need to worry too much about them getting fat and they want to please me. And they are generally pleasant company and commonly super cute.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is a funny thread, but it always turns into race trolling.

I notice guys like Gmanifesto and McQueen seem to stay out of the race debates on here.

Quote: (11-07-2013 04:34 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Spot on! The flight to Asians is a flight away from the fat pigs.

We have to pray the Asians don't start creeping up the BMI charts.

relevent:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-29787.html

Best comment?

We don't hate ourselves, we just choose to opt out of dating Caucasian women, and for good reason. I've dated Korean, Vietnamese, and Filipino women as well as Latinas. I'm done with white girls. Among the asians I've dated, I can say that they are:

Great cooks
Petite
Long dark hair
Dark, exotic eyes
Clear, smooth skin
Big lips
Love giving sexual pleasure
Respect dominant men

Let's take a look at their Caucasian counterparts shall we? Increasingly, I'm seeing that white women are:

-Terrible cooks and proud of it. I'm not sure when it became cute to proudly declare "I'm an awful cook haha" but nothing's less sexy than a freezer full of Hot Pockets

-Increasingly obese due to a ridiculous national epidemic of fat acceptance and sedentary lifestyles

-Hair cut into weird, dykey, multicolored "styles" that closer resemble a lab experiment gone terribly wrong

-Neurotic, self-absorbed, insecure eyes

-Damaged and wrinkled skin. Even girls in their mid 20s are looking past their age due to wanton alcohol consumption and drug use

-Thin lips

-Neurotic, untrusting, and unhealthy attitudes toward sex due to high sexual partner counts

-Disrespectful toward dominant, masculine men, opting for weak, effeminate men who are pushovers

Hmmm... let's see. Tough decision there!

White women will rationalize with the same tired rhetoric, "Oh, you just can't stand a strong woman" or "All asian women are submissive whores." Hey, go on believing that. While Women's Studies classes are declaring, "You go grrrl!" an entire generation of men will be overseas on greener pastures, enjoying dating women who actually know how to act feminine. Here's a tip: being snarky and sarcastic isn't feminine.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If they start being the most desirable women of America then they will act that way.

Quote: (11-07-2013 05:30 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2013 04:34 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Spot on! The flight to Asians is a flight away from the fat pigs.

We have to pray the Asians don't start creeping up the BMI charts.

Sadly, they are where I live. More single mothers too; and no, not the divorced kind).

I noticed in my life time the growing desirability of Asian girls by white guys. I'm a 48 year old white guy.

When I was in HS, apparently we had a few Asian chicks. They were non entities to me and my friends. I see them in my year books now, and now I think they were among the prettiest girls I went to school with.

In my 20s, Asian girls were considered easy to get but not that desirable. I wasn't interested in them nor were any if my friends.

Seems like the late 90s or so, people started paying attention to Asian girls. I started hearing terms like "yellow fever" for the first time. I started liking them around then too.

I hear a lot of white broads now complaining about yellow fever and all the "rice chasers." Times have changed. 20 years ago most white guys didn't give a damn about Asian girls.

What I like about them is: they tend to be smaller and thinner, they tend to have better attitudes.

Take care of those titties for me.

I always liked Asian girls. Even better are the mixed-race Asians.

Asian girls also age better.

Take care of those titties for me.

The white guy is the Asian American of men: All the ladies love him except for one kind: The African American woman, who would prefer almost anyone but a perfectly good white boy, AYI says.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

My favorite are 2nd generation mixed asian girls (half asian parent) with blue eyes.

[Image: 600full-myl%C3%A8ne-jampano%C3%AF.jpg]
Mylène Jampanoï, half french, half chinese.

Quote: (11-07-2013 06:14 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

My favorite are 2nd generation mixed asian girls (half asian parent) with blue eyes.

Though the cocktail doesn't always mix properly, Hapa chicks can be seriously legit.

Example (pre-fat).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

From the link in the OP:

So says dating app AYI.com

Never heard of. Sounds more like a publicity stunt, wouldn't place to much stock in this.

In my last trip to America 3/5 babes I banged were asian(-american). And all has some issues. No keepers there.