rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SF Asian Girl's Guide to Dating

[Image: tumblr_mdle6y2qjM1riay7wo1_r4_1280.png]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Surprised there's no (considering it's SF) :

Is he queer?

Pretty much. Asian bitches can't stop worshiping the white D.

Exhibit A:

Have you ever seen smile this big on an Asian chick?

[Image: attachment.jpg15293]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Is SF some kind of exceoti

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Some of us view this as a good thing. Maybe a great thing.

Asians generally stick to their own. Is SF some kind of weird outlier or is this just a frustrated Asian IRT who made this?

I only fuck with SEA girls, even back in California. The Cambodian and Lao chicks are dumber, sluttier and more fun. Can't be bothered with these rich, educated chicks who think they are clever.

Try taking one of these white washed SF Asian chicks back to your HUD subsidized apartment and getting her drunk and naked on Old E. Never gonna happen.

Quote: (11-07-2013 03:49 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Exhibit A:

Asian chicks usually carry two white guys in tow so they can constantly cockblock each other.

Quote: (11-07-2013 05:50 AM)dreambig Wrote:  

Asians generally stick to their own. Is SF some kind of weird outlier or is this just a frustrated Asian IRT who made this?

It's gotta be a troll. I don't know SF that well but on the East Coast they stick together 4/5 of the time and the ones that do go for the white meat are average at best.

Quote: (11-07-2013 03:49 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Exhibit A:

Those gay guys are gay. But it is said that the last woman a gay guy dates before he comes out is often Asian.

Quote: (11-07-2013 11:41 AM)expectation Wrote:  

It's gotta be a troll. I don't know SF that well but on the East Coast they stick together 4/5 of the time and the ones that do go for the white meat are average at best.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Asian girls have the highest rate of IR marriage of any demographic.

Quote:Quote:

Broken down by gender, black men were more than twice as likely as black women to marry someone outside their race – 24 percent to 9 percent. The reverse held true for Asian men – 17 percent intermarried, compared to 36 percent among Asian women.

The vast majority (probably 90%+) of that 36% involves white men. This isn't just a West Coast trend either.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (11-07-2013 12:33 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Asian girls have the highest rate of IR marriage of any demographic.

Broken down by gender, black men were more than twice as likely as black women to marry someone outside their race – 24 percent to 9 percent. The reverse held true for Asian men – 17 percent intermarried, compared to 36 percent among Asian women.

The vast majority (probably 90%+) of that 36% involves white men. This isn't just a West Coast trend either.

If you break it down by ethnicity, I believe Korean American women out-marry at close to 60%. Around 87% of that to white men.

I'm always surprised when I see a hot Asian girl dating an Asian guy. Usually top tier Asian girls go for white guys.

Take care of those titties for me.

I'll second Athlone. At the risk of race trolling, in the mind of a white-washed/Westernized Asian woman, white men outrank Asian men.

While you're right that Asian girls have the highest rate of IR marriage in the US statistically, I'm still don't find it all that alarming as the picture in the OP made out to be just given my personal experience as an Asian male. The link you gave out mentioned that Mixed Couples have a higher divorce rate but that stat they cited was 10 years ago- I wonder how it is now.

Quote: (11-07-2013 06:06 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I only fuck with SEA girls, even back in California. The Cambodian and Lao chicks are dumber, sluttier and more fun. Can't be bothered with these rich, educated chicks who think they are clever.

Try taking one of these white washed SF Asian chicks back to your HUD subsidized apartment and getting her drunk and naked on Old E. Never gonna happen.

I was told by a Laotian-American woman I was banging a few years ago that SEA women are way more freaky than NE Asians (Chinese, Korean, Japanese). She said NE Asians are more uptight about sex in general. This same Laotian lady had a threesome with a mixed-Japanese hooker in Vegas on her honeymoon with her ex-husband...it was her idea.

I also know a Cambodian-American woman who used to sleep with women behind her ex-bf’s back. She wanted to bring in girls for threesomes and this guy refused! She still needed to get with girls so she would see them in secret.

Quote: (11-07-2013 12:23 PM)Lyokoz Wrote:  

Those gay guys are gay. But it is said that the last woman a gay guy dates before he comes out is often Asian.

My gay cousin was dating a hot Vietnamese-American lady before he came out...

It all depends on the region. I could really envision San Fran as a place where most Asian chicks are directly hunting for white guys based on peers and testimonies from acquaintances out there.

In LA, it might be similar though I do know plenty of Asians that just insist on sticking with each other...just really a cliquish scene where people are likely not open about making new friends in general no matter the race.

Most Asians here in my city kind of just stick to themselves as I've seen much more frequent instances of an Asian guy dating a white girl. However, Vietnamese chicks dating white guys is starting to increase a bit. Most Viet gals however just prefer to date other Viet guys..especially if he's important in the party scene or just a bad gang boy in general. Most Asian chicks in DFW have a sense of "socially akward types" that have yellow fever & find that to be a turn off.

As for my experiences living in NYC at one point not to mention consistently going back for work, a white guy dating an Asian gal is way much more frequent than the other way around. NYC gals in my opinion are typically open & down though most Asian dudes just prefer to hang out with their own pack of guy friends & mingle with their own race, which is a total killer of endless possibilities in the Big Apple.

The only time when it's absolutely rough for an Asian guy going after a white girl would be at a small bar in Korea town. For example, there's a place called Third Floor in the Korean section of Midtown where packs of non-Asian chicks at times will have a girls night out there. Why there? Because they don't expect those Beta Asian males to "creep up" on them as my minimal sample attempts were shot down immediately, lol.

Quote: (11-07-2013 12:46 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

I'll second Athlone. At the risk of race trolling, in the mind of a white-washed/Westernized Asian woman, white men outrank Asian men.

I think the explanation for the asian-female/white-male pairing being one of asian females trying to fit in, or being "white-washed," are weak.

Black women are also exposed to white-washing and yet they aren't clamoring for a white boyfriend.

Yet when white guys go to Asia, even the nerdiest, lamest of men usually have no trouble finding a girlfriend. This indicates to me that cultural explanations will not do.

Instead, I think this is a case of sexual selection. Asian-females/white-male pairings are common because they find each other highly attractive, and they usually produce attractive offspring.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-07-2013 06:36 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think the explanation for the asian-female/white-male pairing being one of asian females trying to fit in, or being "white-washed," are weak.

Black women are also exposed to white-washing and yet they aren't clamoring for a white boyfriend.

Yet when white guys go to Asia, even the nerdiest, lamest of men usually have no trouble finding a girlfriend. This indicates to me that cultural explanations will not do.

Instead, I think this is a case of sexual selection. Asian-females/white-male pairings are common because they find each other highly attractive, and they usually produce attractive offspring.
asians and whites have both "neanderthal" genes, i guess there is some influence there

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Girlfriends are not hard to get, quality is important. I often see white guys with fat beasts around here though, and the insulting part is they the guys are more into those 5s than they are into them.

I disagree with that assessment. When studies are done on facial attractiveness between human males a certain conclusion is reached. Satoshi Kanazawa and Steve Sailer both reached that same conclusion independently.

I think it has more to do with pure hypergamy. Why this effects Asian women differently; I don't have an answer yet. Perhaps it's just a statistical anomaly, but because of where we are in history it seems significant. The landscape may look different in the future.

http://scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/cgi/...ntext=crsj Written by an Asian femenist that's actually married to an Asian man lol.

Respectfully disagree with this.

I think it's a matter of access. For reasons that I won't delve into most Blacks live in poorer communities which are predominantly Black. White and Asians are more likely to be in the same socio-economic strata and ergo more likely to interact, bang, marry, etc.

From observing friends in the South Bronx, White guys or light-skinned Hispanic, usually pulled the flyest Black chick. Look the popularity of that show "Scandal" with Black females. The fantasy of dating-up isn't lost on them.

Basketball is more popular in the inner city than hockey b/c it's easier and cheaper. Hockey requires an indoor rink, pads, skates, lessons, Zambonis, etc. Basketball court requires less money, and maitenance. So Black women play basketball b/c there's a court on every street but would jump at the chance to play hockey if they could find a place.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Here we go again.

Please define "Asia" for us. Are you including places like Japan and Korea in this? I know several white foreigners in Japan who never get laid.

Girls are attracted to power, status and money. They will date whoever has it. That's why you don't see many white guys in Japan, Korea or even China tearing it up with the local top tier girls. The top guys in those countries are all Asian. In the USA the most powerful, rich guys are generally white and have the status to show for it. Correlation?

Then again, I've never lived in the US so just my guess here.

Quote: (11-07-2013 07:59 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

Please define "Asia" for us. Are you including places like Japan and Korea in this? I know several white foreigners in Japan who never get laid.

How old are these dudes? Are they under 30? Are they fat, bald, or pyscho?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-07-2013 08:07 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2013 07:59 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

How old are these dudes? Are they under 30? Are they fat, bald, or pyscho?

One is early 30s and banking 100k+ over here. Doesn't help him one bit. He is on the big side but nothing special. He did fine in the States and was even dating cheerleaders in high school. Girls don't give him the time of day here.

Another is a Greek student I know. Has terrible game. Gets blown out of every set. I try to keep him away from my sets but he comes over anyway (we go to the same bars).

There are others I know that rarely get laid. Some are broke English teachers (not the majority but anyone who has lived here will attest that these guys exist).