rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fur Blankets to complete your Caveman Game.

This one for people who live in cold countries. Furs on the bed. Real ones, from real animals, maybe even ones you shot if you're that badass.

Sheepskins, deer, moose, etc. If you search around you kind find this kind of stuff. Not cheap, but also affordable for most people, and they do actually keep you warm.

I've got 2 deer and a sheep on my bed right now. None of them shed, none of them smell, gf thinks it's fucking awesome.

It's a real primal style, I think most women would dig it. What do you guys reckon?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

looks cool. How you clean them?

Quote: (11-04-2013 06:44 PM)kiwi12 Wrote:  

looks cool. How you clean them?

Hoover.

Other than the sheepskin (which apparently you can hand wash), I don't sleep directly on/under them, so hygiene is not as much of an issue as it is with sheets etc.

Dat James Bond Mink Glove Steez

[Image: 2gyc8j6.jpg]

What do these look like?

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

And a link as well, please.

Okay, just realised I left this thread hanging. In for a necropost with this pic:

[Image: 20140607_125232_zps93d8d581.jpg]

3 x deerskins, one XL sheepskin, silk pillowcases.

But yea, you have a double whammy of 'I don't give a fuck about political correctness' along with the bestial vibe of it. Hopefully I've inspired someone.

I have dark grey rabbit fur blanket on my sofa. Girls usually comment positively on it. I think it helps with building comfort and gives sexual vibe. I had one girl though saying that it's disgusting, sign of murder etc [Image: wink.gif] Didn't bang her...
[Image: fur_zps3dfd0361.jpg]

I brought a Zebra skin back from Africa. Looked something like this:

[Image: 274334.jpg]

I use it as a rug. Was a huge hassle to get into the USA (Customs, etc) but so worth it. They can be had really cheap in Africa, but make sure you get as much documentation as possible otherwise it's a huge pain in the ass. Girls go wild over it, all though all of them seem to presume that it's fake (I guess not a lot of people import zebra skins to use as rugs. Who would have thought?). Probably not as badass as the bearskin rug with the head still on it but I love it. As it's real, it's pretty durable and care is pretty easy. The real hassle is a) going to Africa and b) getting it home. You can buy them here, but they seem to be astronomically expensive (probably because of all the hassle it is to import them)

Nice, I like it. So you have the fur on top of the sheet that actually touches your body?

I have a leather jacket I wear with a fur collar, probably fake fur. There's something primal about animal hides that brings out a little 'fight or flight' response from men, and fear and intrigue from women.

When I settle down, I am definitely getting myself fur sheets and a bearskin rug. Just looks so badass especially with this fur jacket I have already that bitches love even if it is faux fur.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I have a couple of cheap sheep skins I keep in front of my fireplace. Chicks love em - though they get wine spilled on them pretty constantly.

Its over another blankeet usually.

I'd feel like a bit of poser with an animal skin from a beast I didn't kill.

Now I wanna go hunting.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (06-07-2014 10:39 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

I have a couple of cheap sheep skins I keep in front of my fireplace. Chicks love em - though they get wine spilled on them pretty constantly.

I raise my glass to you sir. Indeed, I would go so far as to say a man can not claim to have truly lived until he has fornicated on a sheepskin rug in front of a blazing fire.

One of my earliest experiences after leaving home.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (06-07-2014 10:27 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Nice, I like it. So you have the fur on top of the sheet that actually touches your body?

I have a leather jacket I wear with a fur collar, probably fake fur. There's something primal about animal hides that brings out a little 'fight or flight' response from men, and fear and intrigue from women.

Quote: (06-07-2014 11:42 AM)roberto Wrote:  

I raise my glass to you sir. Indeed, I would go so far as to say a man can not claim to have truly lived until he has fornicated on a sheepskin rug in front of a blazing fire.

Gotta have that fire!

Quote: (06-07-2014 11:42 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I'd feel like a bit of poser with an animal skin from a beast I didn't kill.

Now I wanna go hunting.

I agree here, way more badass if you killed it.

Years down the road I'm going to pull a broad back to my house and show her the huge bearskin rug in front of the fireplace.

Then I'm going to take off my custom suit and bang her.

The best part will be afterwards, when we are be basking in the post-coital glow with her head on my hairy chest, fireplace crackling in the background. She is going to ask where I got the rug, and I will nonchalantly explain how I shot it with a large-caliber handgun when I was hiking over the continental divide.

She will be so wet I will need to go hunting for another one.

Quote: (06-07-2014 11:42 AM)roberto Wrote:  

I'm paying way too much for my place and the main reason I don't move is that damn fireplace. Then winter time rolls around, it gets a little chilly, a chick comes over and it's worth every fucking penny.

I think bear fur is pretty bad ass.

I don't think having them on your bed is the greatest idea, if she's in your room she wants to bang. I can see some animal loving chick bitching about and then having a discussion about what's on your bed instead of how your dick feels inside her.

Now having them in front of a fireplace, throws off some sexual vibe and maybe she wants to see how a wild animal feels against her.

Fur sounds very PUA.... It reminds me of mystery's fuzzy hat

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Best blankets I have ever slept under have been Caribou and Reindeer. Heavy, soft and warm. This was in Yukon and Lapland though, down here on the 49th fur is a bit much.

I have been after my cousin to send me down a Dalh Sheep hide.

[Image: sheep.jpg]

That is badass. Definitely on my to-do list now. Thanks for the suggestion!

[Image: bear_Skin_61.jpg]

What do you guys think of a Bear skin rug in front of the fireplace? I'm friends with a fanatical hunter. I go hunting with him sometimes and he told me about an Indian reservation where he went on a bear hunt for a couple of thousand dollars. Also Florida has started issuing limited black bear hunting licenses. I'd eventually like to get a bear skin rug from a bear that I've harvested. That's going to be a while down the road though after I buy a house. I'm not sure if it's better to keep the head and claws on, or to cut them off. I could see it going either way with women. Either turning them on with primal lust, or grossing them about by reminding them that they're laying on the fur of a dead animal.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Quote: (06-08-2014 12:58 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Best blankets I have ever slept under have been Caribou and Reindeer. Heavy, soft and warm. This was in Yukon and Lapland though, down here on the 49th fur is a bit much.

I have been after my cousin to send me down a Dalh Sheep hide.

[Image: sheep.jpg]

They're cute. Wouldn't mind petting one, but would like to remain alive...so I'll pass on that.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.