rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fucking my GF's best friend - Advice needed

What would be the best way to accomplish this? Before my GF and I got serious she used to give me a ton of compliments. Got her number already.

what would be the best way to over complicate your life with drama? Banging your GF's best friend thats how. If you still wanted to pursue, flirt as per normal. She'll say 'this is so wrong' at some point, you just smirk and say "i know' and continue to take her pants off. The overall theme is to pursue without ever actually acknowledging it or allowing the best friend to think about it rationally or she may bail.

The best friend will also likely sabotage your relationship later on with your GF under the pretense of 'you being to good for her'. Good luck with that. Its a fun bang but messy.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Try to get your girl to do a threesome with her.

why?

I'm a self proclaimed expert on LTR game (like 6+ years of it). You want to get your rocks off? Do it with a girl on the complete other side of town that never has a chance of being in your girlfriends social circle.

That or break up with your girl and then bang out her friend. But don't do it when your with her, it will not go over lightly and bitches get crazy.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Been there and done that.

I was 21, gf was 21 and her best friend was 18yo.

Great sex and don't regret it because we broke up anyway. She never found out cuz surprisingly the 18yo kept her mouth shut, until I used it as my ace up my sleeve to hurt her.

Kino. Innuendos. Get her drunk. Give her back rub. Pull her pants down. Insert penis.

Quote: (10-31-2013 06:26 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Kino. Innuendos. Get her drunk. Give her back rub. Pull her pants down. Insert penis.

RAPE!! - (sarcasm)

Done it. Not worth the drama.

Quote: (10-31-2013 09:12 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Done it. Not worth the drama.

Its worth it if neither of them have strong ties to your circle. Have you been seeing this girl for a long time? Does her friends hang out with your friends?

If not than go for it and enjoy the girls getting worked up while you sit back and chill. While you're at it, bang another girl while they claw at each other.

Don't be sneaky about it. Be open about it. Casually say things to your girl about how hot her friend is.
Just don't make a huge deal out of it. It should be like normal conversation.

See women are all about who gets more attention. Don't let the friend outshine your girl in her eyes.
Get them both together and go bar hopping or something. You can play designated driver so "they can
have a good time". You can still have a few beers just leave the major drinking to them.

Plant the seed of a threesome long before and slowly steer it in that direction throughout the night.
Conveniently end up back at your place and make it happen.

Team Nachos

They've been to my place last week and I dropped strong hints. I gave her a tour of my house and I told her my bed is so soft she should try lying on it. She did and I commented that the three of us should get on the bed. They both laughed.

She's got a BF of 2 years whom she has cheated on numerous times so I doubt that will be a problem. My GF is going on a trip in 4 weeks (she will probably fuck other guys too) so I'll probably strike then. Although the fact that they are best friends can cause more harm for me than good.

Quote: (11-01-2013 01:18 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

She's got a BF of 2 years whom she has cheated on numerous times so I doubt that will be a problem. My GF is going on a trip in 4 weeks (she will probably fuck other guys too) so I'll probably strike then. Although the fact that they are best friends can cause more harm for me than good.

I wish you luck in whatever it is you want to achieve. I am, can't think of the right word, surprised isn't the right word - but you are so matter of fact that she will fuck other guys. Not meant as a judgement. [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (11-01-2013 01:18 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

Why do you say this?