rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

23 Years old, 84 notches, 17 things I do that you don't.
3 Years old, 84 notches, 17 things I do that you don't.
I used to suck ass with women. I was afraid of them and had a very hard time approaching them and building attraction and comfort. I made a concious effort to become better at getting what I want from women.

That was six years ago, I was 17.

Its no longer a challenge like it used to be. I would describe it as an easy and fun game, one that I win at pretty often. On any given day that I TRY to get laid, theres about a 70% chance I will. If it wasnt for mondays id be at about 80%.

I want to share with you what I do, what I dont do, and what my weaknesses are. Learn from me.

1. I experienced enough women to not care about them. I literally do not care if she flakes or does not respond to my flirting. Shes a woman not a person. Since I quit caring, I rarely get flaked on.

2. I dont even like texting girls. If im seeing a girl, she will be lucky to get 5 texts from me in a day. I just am not interested in talking to her. I think if you text her a lot she will get the idea you have nothing better to do.

3. I dont keep up with pop culture. I like cars, guns and money. If a girl mentions some miley video im like "whos that?". I live in a man world. Im not into their shit.

4. Im masculine. I dont wax, I dont moisturize. I work construction and my hands are rough as tree bark. When a bitch feels my hands I can smell her get wet.

5. I dominate in bed. If a girl says she doesnt like being dominated, I do it anyway. They still come back. When im done fucking a girl shes black and blue and I love it.

6. Im not especially popular. Popular people tend to be ass kissers.

7. I have a reputation as a manwhore. You wouldnt ask an out of work electrician to wire your house would you? No. If a girl knows youre in circulation, shes more likely to give it up.

8. I wear henleys.

8. I wear plain black tees.

9. I am a leader and excel at making decisions and giving orders. This matters more than you think.

10. I dont fall in love. Ive had my heart broken a few times and it wont love anymore. Good.

11. I do cuddle.

12. Im tall and fit. It helps, but I also sucked with bitches when I was tall. Success begets success, I think its just hard for short guys to get the ball rolling.

13. I approach and get rejected a lot. Everywhere.

14. I assume shes attracted no matter what. This is because I believe I am a better than other men. Im tall, fit, and a fuckin cock, what more could she want? Thats all I think about.

15. I dont neg. Its not really natural.

16. I avoid hipster girls. I find them ugly and unpleasant. If I dont enjoy a girls company I leave her and find something better.
Quote: (10-16-2013 01:08 PM)silverbullit Wrote:  

I used to suck ass with women. I was afraid of them and had a very hard time approaching them and building attraction and comfort. I made a concious effort to become better at getting what I want from women.

Its no longer a challenge like it used to be. I would describe it as an easy and fun game, one that I win at pretty often. On any given day that I TRY to get laid, theres about a 70% chance I will. If it wasnt for mondays id be at about 80%.

I want to share with you what I do, what I dont do, and what my weaknesses are. Learn from me.

1. I experienced enough women to not care about them. I literally do not care if she flakes or does not respond to my flirting. Shes a woman not a person. Since I quit caring, I rarely get flaked on.

2. I dont even like texting girls. If im seeing a girl, she will be lucky to get 5 texts from me in a day. I just am not interested in talking to her. I think if you text her a lot she will get the idea you have nothing better to do.

3. I dont keep up with pop culture. I like cars, guns and money. If a girl mentions some miley video im like "whos that?". I live in a man world. Im not into their shit.

4. Im masculine. I dont wax, I dont moisturize. I work construction and my hands are rough as tree bark. When a bitch feels my hands I can smell her get wet.

5. I dominate in bed. If a girl says she doesnt like being dominated, I do it anyway. They still come back. When im done fucking a girl shes black and blue and I love it.

7. I have a reputation as a manwhore. You wouldnt ask an out of work electrician to wire your house would you? No. If a girl knows youre in circulation, shes more likely to give it up.

8. I wear henleys.

9. I am a leader and excel at making decisions and giving orders. This matters more than you think.

10. I dont fall in love. Ive had my heart broken a few times and it wont love anymore. Good.

11. I do cuddle.

12. Im tall and fit. It helps, but I also sucked with bitches when I was tall. Success begets success, I think its just hard for short guys to get the ball rolling.

14. I assume shes attracted no matter what. This is because I believe I am a better than other men. Im tall, fit, and a fuckin cock, what more could she want? Thats all I think about.

16. I avoid hipster girls. I find them ugly and unpleasant. If I dont enjoy a girls company I leave her and find something better.

I can't speak for the rest of the forum but I do (or don't do) a lot of these things you mention already [Image: smile.gif] Think it's part of 'game' - glad it's working for you in any case, carry on!!

2015 RVF fantasy football champion
A nice insight into your game and your general demeanour but cmon, you really padded that list out with a few of those

"8. I wear plain black tees." =/ please explain how many notches wearing a plain black tee has got you....

I agree on a lot of your points though, being dominant and masculine is definitely good for game. Im not really into the not keeping up with pop culture and not taking care of yourself though, but everyone is different
Quote: (10-16-2013 01:31 PM)Too_Gallus Wrote:  

please explain how many notches wearing a plain black tee has got you....

I think the point is that you don't need to do anything flashy or fancy. Remember the KISS principle
Hate to say it but,

I'd rather have half of your notches and not work construction. I kick it in IT and pull it money hand over feet. I don't know how much you make, but I doubt you make a lot especially at your age in construction.

I suggest you take a break from game and work on that career. Construction is all cool and manly, but if you're going to reach a point where your youth will start to fade and you better have some resources to back up your cred.

Being ALPHA AS PHUCK during your 20s is easy. You better have something to show for it once you health starts to decline.

I'd be happy with 33 notches with my job, car, and one bed room apartment.
I think there might be something to do with wearing a black t-shirt.

I have a single black v-neck that I have in a rotation of a variety of coloured v-necks that all generally fit the same. I'll just grab one and put on some jeans with it and head to the club.

I've only worn it twice, because I remember the nights I wore a black v-neck exactly. One of them was one where I had 5-6 different makeouts (the most I've ever gotten in a night) and got close to pulling a girl to a bathroom. The other I had more success than usual with my approaches, gave my number away as opposed to taking them and had 3 girls text me (one of which I went out with later) and had another girl tell me I smelled like sex appeal.

Of course this could just be coincidence and there might be nothing to do with the colour of the shirt I wore being black. But maybe it's another factor, such as how black colour goes well with a certain skin tone (I'm moderately tanned).
The important thing that comes through here is the prevailing attitude. He doesn't care if women flake not because of some game tactic - it's because he's genuinely had so many and got more on the go that it's irrelevant. He doesn't text a lot not because some Roosh book said not to do it - it's because he's a man and not interested in that shit. Etcetera.

It's the embodiment of the character type that game is designed to emulate. Getting to this stage, where all the affected behaviours and fakery of game become genuinely part of your character, should be the goal for anyone.
Quote: (10-16-2013 02:50 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I think there might be something to do with wearing a black t-shirt.

I have a single black v-neck that I have in a rotation of a variety of coloured v-necks that all generally fit the same. I'll just grab one and put on some jeans with it and head to the club.

I've only worn it twice, because I remember the nights I wore a black v-neck exactly. One of them was one where I had 5-6 different makeouts (the most I've ever gotten in a night) and got close to pulling a girl to a bathroom. The other I had more success than usual with my approaches, gave my number away as opposed to taking them and had 3 girls text me (one of which I went out with later) and had another girl tell me I smelled like sex appeal.

Of course this could just be coincidence and there might be nothing to do with the colour of the shirt I wore being black. But maybe it's another factor, such as how black colour goes well with a certain skin tone (I'm moderately tanned).

I agree, there is something to it. My skin complexion also goes well with black shirts.

When I wear a black v-neck or for that matter, a black polo, I have a visibly higher success rate. I get better responses and am more likely to get a bang.

Now every guy has clothes that fit them best in the game. But I suspect there's a sexual power to black shirts just like there is to red clothing, as was mentioned in another thread.
18. I don't usually drink beer but when I do....

You have something good working for you and that's great. The thing is, everyone has a different character and personality so things will change to what you perceive. I could do 17 things that are different then what you do, some you might like...others not so much.

With that in mind keep it up man I'm 25 myself and the good years are still ahead!

Btw, black T-shirt/polo work to define a mans masculinity well especially if your complexion is a white with dark hair look. Just don't wear a black dress shirt by itself, lots of other options in that department.

Shes a woman not a person.

You're a feminist groups wet dream.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III
To answer the question of income, I make about 80 a year.

The black tee works. V neck. Look at hank moody.
It would be interesting to see everyone list seventeen, or maybe 10, characteristics, traits, or beliefs that separate them and contribute to their success.

8. I wear henleys.

11. I do cuddle.

Very nice.

I like that your number 1 is the same as Roosh's number one on this list: "I can’t tell you how important not giving a shit is. I never met a successful player who cared. The only problem is it’s hard to fake."

Though I'd bet my bottom dollar you're far from the only one around here who wears plain black tees
Wow, a whole list of things that a lot of guys on here already do!
So what's the 17th point?

And this thread is now about black t shirts....

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
The black v neck makes you look like a sleek brawny wildcat. It's underutilized.
For the record I have black long sleeved v-neck that I have received several compliments from girls on and one specifically requested that I wear it for her

I do sometimes moisturize, though

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
Ralph Lauren makes amazing black tees. Great material.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III
The whole list can be condensed to just one thing: be a macho/masculine guy [Image: smile.gif]
Absolutely.

But become that guy, not an impression of it.
I don't know what happened to all of my black shirts. I had like three or four of them but I haven't seen them since I moved to my new place. [Image: sad.gif]
Quote: (10-16-2013 07:12 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I don't know what happened to all of my black shirts. I had like three or four of them but I haven't seen them since I moved to my new place. [Image: sad.gif]

Do you leave them under your pillow? I think you and slubu has the same thief [Image: smile.gif]

It is his condom caper story. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28940.html

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
I'm sorry but I found that first post insanely funny [Image: biggrin.gif]

I guess it works for you that's great, but I'm pretty sure a lot of it is down to your great mindset with women, not the colour tshirt you wear.

Also, I wouldn't go around making quotes like "I dominate women whether they like it or not"/ might get you in trouble!

To make it easier, I'm a year older than you, run two companies and I have probably 10 less notches than you...but who's counting, I think most over the 30 notch threshold could get more if they put time into it, I'm just a little too busy to at the moment.
Quote: (10-16-2013 05:27 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

The black v neck makes you look like a sleek brawny wildcat. It's underutilized.

Definitely. I wear them all the time, and I believe my results are better in just a plain black T. I've started wearing plain white T's too, and so far so good.
the black t is a classic look, black in general makes you look cool and msyterious