rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted.

Like to get some feedback on how I reacted when this happened yesterday evening. Here's the rundown.

Met this girl about seven months ago. Pretty cool, tall, brunette with nice tits and a decent ass. I'd give her a 7.5. Started off as a ONS, but didn't begin a relationship until about a month after. Things were solid, she was a cool chick to hang out with. Loved going to the gym and eating right, which was awesome.

During that 6 month period, I didn't really chase any girls that I met at the gym or at the bars (mainly because these girls were a little thick around the mid section or didn't pass my boner test). But, I was a happy camper with the girl I was with so it was all good.

Anyways, I decided to stop over at her apartment after work since I work so close to her. Let myself in like I normally do and here her moaning. I immediately knew she was fucking some dude. A million thoughts rolled through my head for a few seconds wondering how to handle this situation.

It was first anger and rage to beat the shit out of the guy who's dick was in my girlfriend. But then, that rage disappeared and it was just another thing to deal with.

You ever see that movie Lucky Number Slevin when Josh Hartnett walks in on his girl getting plowed, I handled it almost exactly like he did.

I opened the door and they both freak out. My girlfriend screamed and the dude's face turned white as a ghost. I looked at both of them and said "finish up, I'll be outside." Then closed the door and sat on the couch and flicked on the tv. They both came outside scared to say anything. I then stood up and looked at the gu and said "let's go get a beer." Of course the guy agrees because he doesn't want to do anything to piss me off. My girlfriend at this point is completely baffled with tears coming down her face as the dude and I walk out of her apartment.

So, we hit up a random bar and I just ask him a few questions like "how long has this been going on;" things like that. I remained completely calm and the guy just sat there in shock wondering why I wasn't throwing a beating to him.

After the bar, I dropped him back off at the apartment complex and headed back to my house. When I get home, I see my girlfriend sitting on my front porch waiting for me. Get up to my porch and she just bursts into tears. I just look at her and say "sup" and push her out of the way to open my door.

She then follows me into the house where I proceed to sit on my couch, flick on the tv and pack a dip. While I'm trying to watch tv she wimpering and trying to explain herself. I finally break eye contact from the tv after listening to her go on and on and say "hey I got some leftover chicken in the refrigerator if you'd like to stay for dinner."

So I proceed to the kitchen to start reheating my food when she starts yelling at me in incoherent sentences. Wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying but she finally called me a prick and ran out the door.

In the end, I thought everything turned out to be pretty entertaining. Really enjoyed screwing with both of them. I was first pissed off but decided to take a step back and gain some composure. Do you all think I should have went through this whole ordeal differently? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Hey you needed a beer.. I hope the dude paid

He who cares least in any relationship always has more options. So, no, you've done it as a champy champ champ. You can, since you don't seem to care a whole lot, just fuck with the girl's head and say you'd take her back if she sets up threesome with her friends you've been wanting to fuck. And when you do, cum on that girl not yours. That will fuck with her too. Finishing on another girl sets them off too

I think you handled this perfectly. Sounds very dignified, controlled and sleek.

She'll forever be wondering why you didn't care, and for the next 2 weeeks it'll occupy her thoughts constantly. "Why am I not worth it?" "Whats wrong with me" etc trying to rationalize your behaviour.

Good job, Sir.

Chris

Damn you controlled that situation. You must do jedi mind trick exercises. I would hope I could control my frame like that.

Fuck dude, well done. Seriously, respect.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

If I ever walk in on a g/f banging another dude, Imma gonna drop my pants, stare him in the eye and say, "You sure got a purty mouth boy."

Now THAT'S what I call an alpha. You handled it like a real G.

[Image: attachment.jpg14645]

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

When she comes crawling back, you have free reign to do whatever you want. Smooth

Hilarious. Keep us posted on what happens next.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Youre my hero man!! Handled it perfectly.

Good composure, but I'd move on to greener, less other-man's-cum filled pastures..

There's a difference between being an aloof alpha who doesn't care about anything and a cuckolded beta who allows his girl to walk all over his dignity (because he thinks he's the aloof alpha).

Sounds like the other guy was the alpha in this case..

You don't want to end up like one of those guys who is married but is OK with his girl going around taking other men's cum in her mouth (and then kissing him with that cum in her mouth).

Truth is that maybe if you were fucking her better, she might not have have strayed.

If I were you, I'd get better at sniffing out whether or not the girl is going to cheat on you. Also, I'd try to become her god so that obedience is strong.

If you don't care if she's sleeping around, then it doesn't matter. But, I think you do because why else would you start a thread about about one girl?

I think you handled it very well, but the real question was alluded to by soup above: why did she stray? It could well be just general slutiness (see other thread where Idriss Elba's girl stepped out on him), or it could be a failure to handle shit on your part, or maybe you thought the relationship was one thing, and she thought it was something else? I would not see this girl again, but I would try and see if there is a way you can improve some aspect of your life (if necessary).

Nicely played sir.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Very amazing composure. I know I and probably many other guys have thought of these moments and have felt full of rage, anger, desire to kick ass or whatever.

Maybe just extract a bit more fun/benefits/whatever out of this girl and ditch her

Or just convert her into a fuckbuddy and start dating other girls

How insane that you kept it cool like that.. really though..

Very very well played.

[Image: clap.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg14733]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14732]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Thanks for the beer.

Quote: (10-02-2013 10:35 AM)soup Wrote:  

Good composure, but I'd move on to greener, less other-man's-cum filled pastures..

There's a difference between being an aloof alpha who doesn't care about anything and a cuckolded beta who allows his girl to walk all over his dignity (because he thinks he's the aloof alpha).

You don't want to end up like one of those guys who is married but is OK with his girl going around taking other men's cum in her mouth (and then kissing him with that cum in her mouth).

Truth is that maybe if you were fucking her better, she might not have have strayed.

If I were you, I'd get better at sniffing out whether or not the girl is going to cheat on you. Also, I'd try to become her god so that obedience is strong.

If you don't care if she's sleeping around, then it doesn't matter. But, I think you do because why else would you start a thread about about one girl?

Believe me Soup, I was pissed when I heard what was going down, but tried to frame everything in a way where I didn't seem to care. I see where you are coming from though.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (10-02-2013 11:19 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2013 10:35 AM)soup Wrote:  

Believe me Soup, I was pissed when I heard what was going down, but tried to frame everything in a way where I didn't seem to care. I see where you are coming from though.

It would be different if you came back to your house and found them.

If I walked in on that, I would have just walked right out and not speak to the girl again.

Why waste energy on all that post game shit? It teeters on being passive aggressive.

For me it would have been game-over, adios..

The reason why I had a beer with the guy was to make my her hamster wheel spin. It was also entertaining to see the look of bewilderment and utter fear (I'm 6'6 235lbs) on the dude's face taking him out for a beer after he was dick deep 5 minutes beforehand.

But, like Soup and Menace already said before, I probably didn't do a good job keeping her on a tight leash. Either that, or the lack of effort I put into sex.

OKC Data Sheet

I know not totally relevant, but just curious. How big was the guy? Height and weight.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (10-02-2013 11:28 AM)Remington Wrote:  

The reason why I had a beer with the guy was to make my her hamster wheel spin. It was also entertaining to see the look of bewilderment and utter fear (I'm 6'6 235lbs) on the dude's face taking him out for a beer after he was dick deep 5 minutes beforehand.

But, like Soup and Menace already said before, I probably didn't do a good job keeping her on a tight leash. Either that, or the lack of effort I put into sex.

Do you have other girls that you are also banging?

You should have asked the guy if he wore a condom while banging your chick. When he wanted to know why, tell him you and the girl are HIV+. Then get up off the barstool and leave.

Quote: (10-02-2013 11:32 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

You should have asked the guy if he wore a condom while banging your chick. When he wanted to know why, tell him you and the girl are HIV+. Then get up off the barstool and leave.

[Image: potd.gif]

I would have tried to stay cool, but:

(a) would not have let her come back, or only to pack her stuff and leave - and would not accept to start any conversation or arguments, which could reveal some insecurity to her;
(b) would not start a fight with the guy but would politely tell him to leave my property immediately.

I think it's probably the ideal way to act in order for you not to feel bad with yourself afterwards.

The mere fact that you are opening a thread on this already shows you're having some mixed feelings about what you did.

You lost me at this point quoted below. It seemed to be a great setup, but it's just like the wind went out of your sails plan-wise.

Quote: (10-02-2013 08:47 AM)Remington Wrote:  

I finally break eye contact from the tv after listening to her go on and on and say "hey I got some leftover chicken in the refrigerator if you'd like to stay for dinner."

So I proceed to the kitchen to start reheating my food when she starts yelling at me in incoherent sentences. Wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying but she finally called me a prick and ran out the door.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"