rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Refugees Chatroom

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Having being part of the room, it was an interesting experience. Sometimes it was slow, at other times it went by fast. Nonetheless, it was fun e-chilling with the RVF brotherhood.

How was your experience?

Did you like it?

And the most important question:

How unproductive were you?

Edit: Here's the link to the chatroom, http://rooshv.com/rvfchat.html

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I liked it a lot. The conversation did ebb and flow but it was fun. I wouldn't mind having it as a permanent feature for forum members but I would be too unproductive if that happened.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Sometimes with a chatroom - it is better to have an agreed meetup time once a week.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I wasn't super unproductive but I know it slowed me down. It would be great to have this going forward just for fun and shooting the shit.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I was more productive than usual. Talking to people keeps me motivated or something.

What time do y'all want to meet up? Friday seems like a good day.

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I like the idea of a meetup day, I'd just read the forum the rest of the week.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I'd like to see it stay up for awhile. If anything the private is good, and members can cover a lot more ground faster rather than PM's.

But yeah, at some points it moved super fast. Great fun though. Cool place for guys to pick on each other a bit in good taste without it getting all over the forum. I'm down for a weekly meetup.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I'm here right now. It's better than doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Too much talk about paying for hookers. I left.

Team Nachos

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I say we just leave it open all the time. Not enough talk about paying for hookers.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Quote: (09-27-2013 09:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Too much talk about paying for hookers. I left.

Lol for real? Must have happened after I left.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I think parlay misread the conversation. It was moving a bit fast like those green numbers in the matrix.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

It was chill. Seemed like everyone was from Georgia.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Quote: (09-27-2013 10:57 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I think parlay misread the conversation. It was moving a bit fast like those green numbers in the matrix.

I don't even see the code anymore. All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I was confused by the login (whether registration was necessary or not) and thus gave up 10 seconds after loading it. Call it "the curse of the lazy consumer"...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Quote: (09-28-2013 03:25 AM)CEOArob Wrote:  

It changed hands very quickly,

one time everybody was from australia, then georgia.

one time people where talking about student loans, another about business, then about broads.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I tried to login and it wouldn't let me. [Image: sad.gif]

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I think meet times should go live from the idea of Tuth's thead

Always a lot of members around from different time zones, and could also work in lieu of this thread

Can also be a great place for members to practice languages with one another, via main room or private chat.

Thoughts?

RVF Refugees Chatroom

@ Fisto

Just type in a nickname and get on. I don't even log in.

@ Ali

I like the idea but no one logs in anymore. I stop by a couple times a day to see if anyone's there.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Not many people know about the chat room, only those who where there during the server move.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

I enjoyed it.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Quote: (09-28-2013 10:15 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2013 03:25 AM)CEOArob Wrote:  

It changed hands very quickly,

one time everybody was from australia, then georgia.

one time people where talking about student loans, another about business, then about broads.

Georgia the Country, or Georgia the state?

Isaiah 4:1

RVF Refugees Chatroom

There's only one Georgia son. Recognize.

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Quote: (09-29-2013 05:19 PM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

@ Fisto

Just type in a nickname and get on. I don't even log in.

@ Ali

I like the idea but no one logs in anymore. I stop by a couple times a day to see if anyone's there.

Didn't realise it was actually still in existence, I thought it was only up during the move lol

EDIT: Just joined, and there's still no one there

RVF Refugees Chatroom

Didn't know this existed until last night, cool idea, would like to see it stay.