rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

http://goodlookingloser.com/forums/index...pic=4993.0

Sorry for posting a link to another forum.

I found this thread (now closed) from another forum, from the GoodLookingLoser website. It was created by this guy that's having trouble. It's a cry for help. What makes his case so interesting is that A. this guy isn't a bad looking white guy, B. he approaches like a machine, and C. he pulls girls into his car and makes out with them. But no lays, really? What do you guys think he's doing wrong?

Most of the members of that forum responded with the same solution: "Bro you need to lift, you muscles aren't big enough." Some also suggest his standards are too high, but he did do 500+ approaches.

I'm just curious what some of you guys think he's missing.

Sounds like BS if hes getting isolated makeouts and not getting laid.

I saw this thread linked on Nigel's Big Game twitter. Do you follow Nigel?

My thought is that he should probably hide his thin physique with (tailored) clothing that suggests he's bigger than he is. I'm tall but not terribly muscular, and I do much better when I'm wearing a button down shirt and hopefully a blazer than I do when I'm wearing a t-shirt.

He's a reasonably decent looking gent. He basically looks like Tyler Durden who apparently gets a decent amount of trim although I have no idea how. GLL game is pretty caveman and he probably looks pretty incongruent with his build.

I'm reading through the thread now. I was hoping for some decent reading material tonight and looks like I found it.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (09-21-2013 04:27 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Sounds like BS if hes getting isolated makeouts and not getting laid.

Apparently some of the girls he meets accuse him of having aspergers. There is something possibly wrong with his personality. He probably isn't comfortable in his own skin, with his identity..

It's always hard to identify the skeeve factor. Who knows what it was.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I think telling him he needs to lift is BS. It's not like he's a Holocaust victim or anorexically thin. There are plenty of skinny guys who can get laid easily. For Christ' sake, it's not like you've gotta be the Rock or Vin Diesel to pull. If he can't get laid once out of five hundred approaches it's more than his physique that needs fixing.

I don't think high standards can really be to blame, either. Even if they are, approach 500 9s and I think even the most socially awkward of us would strike gold at least once.

I suspect it's something about the way he comes across, maybe his vibe. That's the only thing I can possibly guess -- either that or he's been approaching in rural India this whole time.

He could just have bad logistics. Maybe his apartment is way out of the way or he still lives at home and the girls he made out with live with their parents. It could be as simple as that. He may not be experienced enough to get the girls to give it up in his car.

Anyway, a few makeouts out of 500 girls isn't very good. He doesn't have good game yet, but he's learning presumably. Probably he can coast by on his looks and by copying GLL's shtick but the longer they spend time with him, the more he loses attraction.

I skimmed the thread and the guy comes off as super desperate.
He talks about going out for 11 hours hitting on chicks, thinking about roids and jaw-surgery. It seems like he has his whole life focussed on getting laid.

IMO he needs to take a setp back on focus on things he really wants to do. I mean do you REALLY want to run around all day hitting on chicks? I have a hard time believing that.

I have been in a similar positon like him where I was running around all day hitting on girls, studying pickup material, tweaking my game plan and I was striking out left and right and getting more and more frustrated (though I was getting at least SOME pussy here and there). I kept thinking if only I get laid all the time I would be happy and content with my life. But even when I was getting laid I realized that this is not the kind of live I want to live. I want other things in life, of course a lot of pussy too but thats not it.

Since then Ive taken a step back and started focussing on stuff I really want in my life. Now girls arent even a priority for me, tbh I hardly have time for chasing chicks. And I really dont care because if I reach my goal I will move to a pussy paradise and be drowning in pretty young girls anway. I only go out every once in a while to relax and take a break from my projects now, instead of making it my main priority. Now ironically chicks come up to me, not all the time but it happens quite a bit. Just last time I went out and was just having a quiet drink two russian girls were hitting on me and they wouldnt leave me alone, even though I acted like a complete asshole.

So I would say he should take some pressure off himself, took a couple of weeks off and focus on some other shit. You cant run around and make getting laid your #1 priority at least for me its not working. If thats REALLY your #1 thing in life - getting laid - then go for it. But I think a guy like that usually has some insecurity and just wants to feel like hes ok by getting female approval. I think he would be better off working on those insecurities and not just chasing chicks all day.

I wonder if the dude has any friends. I've seen guys get into pickup before when they aren't ready for it because they aren't socially normal yet. If you can't do basic social stuff, you're not going to be able to do something harder like get a girl into bed.

At this point I'm sure he is frustrated and desperate. and girls can sense that.

He'd be better off taking some time off game and work on improving his lifestyle.

He almost certainly has some sort of anxiety disorder. He likely starts panicking or acting really weird when he's alone with girls.

Even a guy with zero game would get laid on 500 approaches.

This guy has anti-game. It's probably a medical disorder and he may be one of the few guys who actually needs some sort of medication. (Or maybe even something like tryptophan would work.)

Anxiety puts out an insecure vibe. It's possible. You gotta get yourself in the correct mindset. My old drummer played like shit until you got two beers in him. Then he was fucking amazing. Same kinda thing.

I say he should lube them (and himself)up with some liquor. Probably has to work on his escalation as well.

Team Nachos

It's odd...he doesn't seem too weird from the photo, but some kind of deep rooted social problem is the only thing I can think of to explain it, considering he's not hideous or overweight. I mean five-hundred approaches and not one single lay? No matter how lame, insecure or desperate you are you should be able to get something after that much. Where does this guy live, seriously? Some remote mountain village in Afghanistan? What the fuck.

"You need to lift more" what a crock of shit.

The guy is nervous about escalating.

He just needs to tell his hindbrain to STFU and make a move towards 2nd, 3rd, and then homeplate.

Just goes to show that you can be buff as shit and that's useless with out confidence or game.

He's walking wounded heart. Get over it!

Guys got to stop complaining and start doing. There's more than enough info out there to get going. We aren't going to mother you- you got to do it yourself.

Baseball is a good metaphor for escalation. Everyone knows the game. Each base represents a new level of escalation with sex as the final goal. It's beautiful.

This guy's problem is he's trying get to home plate from first base [Image: lol.gif] He's gotta learn how to lead the base a little behind the pitcher's back.

Team Nachos

Simple, he was after the approach, not the lay.

Impossible to say without meeting the guy. I've seen guys who look like him with hot girls, so I doubt it's his looks. Probably psychs himself when he's going for the gold.

definitely nothing to do with looks.

Maybe the problem is that he only goes for SNLs and his interactions collapse as soon as they have to last more than half an hour. It would be possible for a guy to successfully get hundreds of makeouts but no bangs that way (by either intentionally skipping dates or being inept at final stages of escalation, or both).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Reminds me of this scene.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-21-2013 04:27 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Maybe the problem is that he only goes for SNLs and his interactions collapse as soon as they have to last more than half an hour. It would be possible for a guy to successfully get hundreds of makeouts but no bangs that way (by either intentionally skipping dates or being inept at final stages of escalation, or both).

Going for the SNL, yeah, he's probably escalating too much, and too quickly.

He is obviously sabotaging himself and it is pretty clear why after reading his message: He says he gets friend zoned into long phone conversations and "witty back and forth texts" but he should be saving those for when he is actually with the girls. So I think that is the problem right there, he says he abandoned trying to hook up with the girls and we see the result=he isn't getting laid despite 500 approaches, where he apparently tries to be friends initially and isn't able to flip the script.

The other thing is that he says he usually wears either a headband or a backwards baseball cap. I am guessing this leads to a negative first impression that makes the girls' pussies dry up(how could it not?)

He clearly is doing something right (150 phone numbers out of 500 approaches is very good if true. and then a few make outs that he couldn't escalate into bangs). Also, he is a virgin in his mid 20s(at least it is not too late) and likes to over analyze everything.

Quote:Quote:

I have probably 100-150 phone numbers in my phone... 500 approaches in total i'd say. I screen them, and my vocals are exactly like Chris in the interaction(even so far as teasing them about shoe shopping and going home to play on pintrest.) albiet my voice is not as deep.

I've got a few hang outs, and makeouts but 0 lays. A few of the girls I liked a lot and noticed a pattern of flakiness so I abandoned GLL method of trying to hook up and became their friends via long phone calls and witty text flirting. These girls I feel that I have the best potential of seeing/hooking up with. Schedule conflicts have no permitted.

Heres a pic of my style... I know my hair sucks i almost always have a headband/backwards hat on.

My suggestion for him would be this: he needs to work on inner game. Forget about doing more approaches- I bet if he actually broke down and called ALL of the numbers of hot chicks on his phone, some of them would answer and probably have no idea who he is if it's been a few months but some of them will go out with him anyways. All he has to say "yeah I left for a few months over the summer to do some travelling but am back now so meet me for drinks later this week?" a lot of them will say "sure".

This is the result of having done no work on his inner game(style, conversation and escalating- and yeah, it wouldn't hurt him to join a gym to max out his looks) and then just going out and cold approaching like crazy with bad game. You have to actually put the work into yourself first if you want to get results.

I can't stand his look. I hate his stupid pink shirt, his necklace, stupid looking bracelets, and ugly ass pants. I'd also trim that hair and slick it back. If his pubes are as sloppy as the rest of his look I'm sure that's turning off some of the girls too. I'm far from being a metrosexual but come on dude. Get it together.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-21-2013 05:19 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

He is obviously sabotaging himself and it is pretty clear why after reading his message: He says he gets friend zoned into long phone conversations and "witty back and forth texts" but he should be saving those for when he is actually with the girls. So I think that is the problem right there, he says he abandoned trying to hook up with the girls and we see the result=he isn't getting laid despite 500 approaches, where he apparently tries to be friends initially and isn't able to flip the script....

The other thing is that he says he usually wears either a headband or a backwards baseball cap. I am guessing this leads to a negative first impression that makes the girls' pussies dry up(how could it not?)

He clearly is doing something right (150 phone numbers out of 500 approaches is very good if true. and then a few make outs that he couldn't escalate into bangs). Also, he is a virgin in his mid 20s(at least it is not too late) and likes to over analyze everything.

Great break down. I agree 100%. What's amazing to me is that only like one or two people from the GLL forums has said something along these lines. The rest from GLL are telling him to just gain like 40 pounds of muscle.

Quote: (09-21-2013 05:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I can't stand his look. I hate his stupid pink shirt, his necklace, stupid looking bracelets, and ugly ass pants. I'd also trim that hair and slick it back. If his pubes are as sloppy as the rest of his look I'm sure that's turning off some of the girls too. I'm far from being a metrosexual but come on dude. Get it together.

Yeah, apparently the good looking loser tells guys to wear jewelry? I get that it can definitely work for some guys, but it isn't working here, or at least not with the jewelry he is using. His whole look is pussy repellent.(I took down the photo because it was so big, just click his link if you want to see what his look is when he goes out 'sarging')

Quote: (09-21-2013 05:23 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Apparently some of the girls he meets accuse him of having aspergers. There is something possibly wrong with his personality. He probably isn't comfortable in his own skin, with his identity..

Yes, he likely needs a shrink more than anything. And I don't necessarily disagree with guys telling him to max out his looks by hitting the gym- that is part of building your inner game but he clearly has a problem with escalating. like i said, if you take a 26 year old virgin male with no knowledge of game and minimal social skills and make him approach 500 women, this is the result.

Quote: (09-21-2013 05:34 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2013 05:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Yeah, apparently the good looking loser tells guys to wear jewelry? I get that it can definitely work for some guys, but it isn't working here, or at least not with the jewelry he is using. His whole look is pussy repellent.(I took down the photo because it was so big, just click his link if you want to see what his look is when he goes out 'sarging')

You can't wear jewelry just to wear jewelry. Has to go with the outfit that you're wearing. Been having this jewelry conversation with my friends lately too. We've come to the conclusion that wearing gold is a little too flashy and gaudy these days. Thinking about getting some basic silver pieces to go with what I usually wear.

Team Nachos