rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best countries for a redhead?

Hey fellas, first post here. Been reading Roosh et al for a while now, love the forum. I'm wondering what the best country would possibly be for a red-headed man. I don't really have a problem getting laid in the US (I have a decent notch count, I'm tall, and I'm a former college athlete) but I was wondering if there are any countries in particular that I'm not aware of that actually value having red hair. Someplace where women might actually find it attractive in and of itself. I know they despise redheads and don't find them attractive in the UK/Ireland etc. I'm thinking the Philippines maybe? Someplace where explicitly apparent anglo heritage is highly valued?

Let me know what you guys think.

Peace

Scotland or Ireland.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Scotland has the highest per capita rate of redheads.

Misunderstood the question sorry. I'd say Brazil and Latin American countries would be a good shout, especially if you have blue or green eyes.

You guys misunderstood his question. Poster is a redhead himself, looking for girls who like redheaded men.

Maybe Brazil. Ms. Chocolate the black brazilian girl who Roosh lets post here sometimes was going on about redhead dudes more than once. It may be viewed as exotic there.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (09-14-2013 02:39 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

You guys misunderstood his question. Poster is a redhead himself, looking for girls who like redheaded men.

Exactly. Thought the OP was kind of self-explanatory lol

I only know one redheaded dude. Surprisingly his girl is a redhead too. Kinda weird [Image: lol.gif]

I don't wanna hate on you bro but I think redhead dudes have it tough. I say Asian girls
might be your best bet.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-14-2013 04:40 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I only know one redheaded dude. Surprisingly his girl is a redhead too. Kinda weird [Image: lol.gif]

I don't wanna hate on you bro but I think redhead dudes have it tough. I say Asian girls
might be your best bet.

redhead is NOT much different from having light brown hair or blond hair... IMHO

And, I think that there have been quite a few posts/threads in this forum on the topic of how Caucasians do in certain countries.. and just searching for threads concerning which countries are good for Caucasians would give very similar results as which countries are good for red heads... being taller than 6' is also going to give an advantage, almost anywhere, IMHO.... even if the race ratio is not making you exotic, the fact that your are 6' 2" is gonna make you somewhat exotic in many places.

Anyhow, Caucasians do fairly well for their exotic factor in asian countries and in Latin American countries (well the countries that have fewer Caucasians, which would exclude Argentina and probably a couple of others have less exoticness in being white)

About Argentina: It depends on you and your game, not about beign readhead. We have some, so do not count in the "exotic" factor.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (09-14-2013 04:40 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

might be your best bet.

No worries man, I do alright. Just didn't know if there was anywhere that anyone knew that it was specifically an asset

Quote: (09-14-2013 05:12 PM)Mekorig Wrote:  

About Argentina: It depends on you and your game, not about beign readhead. We have some, so do not count in the "exotic" factor.

Sometimes, however, you could be similar to a group of people in the area, but as soon as you open your mouth, you are identified as a foreigner.. and in that regard, you get some DHV for exotic factor. Certainly, the level of exotic factor is going to vary from location to location.. in the US, even though Brits may look the same, as soon as they open their mouths, viola, exotic!!!! and american women seem to love a british accent.

What country is this?!
[Image: attachment.jpg28707]   

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"Betrayer of delete"

Id dye that shit if I were you.

Quote: (11-13-2015 09:26 AM)Wrec Wrote:  

What country is this?!

His wife has been banging the mailman.

Joke time...

Old couple sitting at a coffee table, they start talking about life blah blah blah.

The kids come up as a discussion point. And the Husband says, "well that last kid of ours didn't seem to get all the good genes." Wife says, "that's because he's yours." [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I hear Thais like ginger

I have a female friend from Galicia, Spain. She was saying that they are proud of their Celtic heritage and like redheads. She was saying that after marrying a British redhead, that her family were hoping for red haired children so that could be a move for you!

I'm Scottish personally so maybe I'm biased but I'd like to be redhead (I have dirty blond type hair) as they I find they have lovely / pure skin and are unique looking... I have also heard a lot of women say they find them very attractive which I can see.

Personally would like a red head girlfriend, but they are to find, and a lot of guys find them attractive I think...

As for the Phillipines, I have a Filipino friend (gay male) who says he hates them but of course thats just one person..

Quote: (11-13-2015 10:41 AM)mau man Wrote:  

Id dye that shit if I were you.

Why? Then you're like ever other guy. And lose potential girls who have a thing for redheads..

Right. What red hair does is polarize the possible romantic interest. If she ain't into that she ain't, but some gal might just have a fetish for Carrottop

Any Asian country...

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

While we are at it, what are the best countries for an latino albino midget one legged pirate with Aspergers?

Quote: (11-13-2015 07:46 PM)Virtus Wrote:  

Right. What red hair does is polarize the possible romantic interest. If she ain't into that she ain't, but some gal might just have a fetish for Carrottop

A lot of countries don't have redheads. They literally think redheads are blonde in many cases.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

I'm one of those auburn haired but ginger bearded guys so I've been gathering intel on this type of inquiry as well. From what I can tell, pretty much any SE Asian country is going to be a safe bet. I'd then ask if you're after SNL's or relationships? I'm trying to figure out what is the best spot for SNL's and it seems like the Philippines is it.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

In Madrid, I played football against this English lad... proper ginger, short, nonathletic build (outstanding footballer though, surprisingly) and he had a native Spaniard girlfriend who was probably a strong 8 or 9. Had a hard time wrapping my head around that one.

Quote: (11-13-2015 07:59 PM)germanico Wrote:  

While we are at it, what are the best countries for an latino albino midget one legged pirate with Aspergers?

Philippines.

There isn't a "best" country outside of your own (ex. ireland).

Redhead guys are a niche market like how black guys are a niche market in majority non-black countries.