rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Give Up On The American Woman

I've said in previous posts that the perfect woman is The Forbidden Fruit, The Atlantis, The Library of Alexandria, what have you, and there are two incidences tonight that have fully defeated any sort of faith in a woman who speaks English as her first language. I don't need to get into them because they've been repeated and repulsed by 100 guys on this forum in a thousand different ways.

However, from living around the world, a few ideas came clear in my mind. The perfect woman cannot speak English as her first language. The Forbidden Fruit, the taste were all looking for cannot and does not speak English from birth. The conversation begins and ends at this fact. End of story. I denied, denied, and denied until it was too obvious. Our culture is diseased and I have no interest in catching it.

My pledge is to not date any woman whose first language is English for one year.

This was not a decision I made easily, conscious of the fact that I'm now back in America. Nor was this a decision I made without great disdain for English speaking women. I will go home with my dick in my hand many nights. I will go home frustrated many nights. However, after nights of Brazilian beauty, Romanian romanticism, and South East Asian submissiveness, I cannot; no I will not deal with an English speaking girl. I will not put in the effort to lay game on a fat 5, when I know I have put in the work necessary, across all facets of my life, to make love to beautiful women from around the world. I have now met a number of members on this forum, and I can say that you have the looks, game, and commitment to excellence that commands the presence of beautiful, feminine women. If we are selling ourselves short, then everyone is.

The only way to stop the disease of the Western woman is to cut yourself off. The unambitious, average Anglo woman is a succubus for men who have worked too hard and settled for too little. Even if my message reaches few, it's a few more women who have to rethink their reality about what it means to be a woman.

Join me. Stop dealing with women who leave you unhappy and unfulfilled. I'm done. I don't care what you think about my decision, but it's the only one. A key part of this forum is trying to create a reality that you previously thought could not, or would not exist for you. Break the rules.

If I break my own, break me.

This is why my I hit South Beach to for the foreign tourist - my No.1 choice. For a lot of guys it will be difficult because she's all they've got.

Quote: (09-07-2013 03:43 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Our culture is diseased and I have no interest in catching it.

Huh well, you already caught the disease, now it is a matter of losing the disease or letting it go - a process I often find myself in.

You are really preaching to the choir here, but still that is a very valid statement nontheless.

I love me some American bitches! What's not to love?

[Image: attachment.jpg14349]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14350]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14351]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14352]   

Wow! look at the legs on golden shower girl! And the hair!

If your endgame is marriage(which it feels like it is) then I agree with you. If you're looking to rack up countless notches American girls are the way to go. [Image: american.gif]

Team Nachos

There are tons of American women that are marriage worthy. I meet them all the time round these parts. Never married, no kids, modest, educated and working. They beg for a masculine man to take them by the hand.

Now here's where it gets ugly. The longer a man waits, the harder it is to find a compatible match. A 40 year man isn't going to have much in common with a 20 year old female. What we're doing is no different than women riding the cock carousel. So, the moral of the story is we can't have our cake and eat it too. Welcome to reality gents.

Quote: (09-07-2013 08:19 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

A 40 year man isn't going to have much in common with a 20 year old female.

I'm surprised to hear you say this. Anyway, I'm pretty much with MaleDefined. Not going to date girls with English as a first language anymore...and actually, I really haven't been. Fortunately, DC has a reasonable population of foreign-types.

I've been banging 21 y.o. girls and I'm closing in on the big 4-0. Other than sex and them making me feel younger and act like a tard, nothing is there for long term commitment. Look into future. When you hit 60, she'll be 40, with options and we are old and wrinkly. Not good till death does us in.

I have friends that are badass and worked/lived all over EE/Russia. SOCOM types with mad game and looks. NONE of them brought back a bride, but married here. I wonder why? Actually I know why. They also married closer to their age instead of younger. There is a reason for this.

If I decide to marry, more than likely it'll be a chick around my age, and if she has kids they'll at least be out of the house by then. Maybe we can stretch 10 years younger, but finding a chick at that age without baggage is hard, or she's still single for a reason.

Other options are out there, depending on how you want to play it or put up with.

I think the half your age plus 7 concept is just about right for marriage. If its just about sex then anything goes.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-07-2013 09:04 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

When you hit 60, she'll be 40, with options and we are old and wrinkly. Not good till death does us in.

Women in their 40's have options, eh?

At 60, it will be Philippines for one last adventure with women in their 20's.

[Image: Dr-Jeffrey-Life.jpg]

Yeah the Phils is the option, and many other places where girls only care about being taken care of. That's a good thing for us. I was referring to marrying to American girls though, or other industrialized nations. If you want to be where you need to be, make sure you are successful where you are now, then branch out.

I was in a very serious relationship with a smoking hot girl all through out college. My friend convinced me into taking a trip to Europe. This was around 2004. I had a mini relationship with a polish girl. I saw how much better better foreign girls were compared to american girls.

I came back to the US, back my bags and moved to the Dominican Republic. My girlfriend didn't know what happened. I will never date another american girl EVER!!!

I am 34 years old and have no problem getting young, hot girls that love to cook, clean and take care of me.

Yes, they're out there.

However, I feel that the amount of time that needs to be invested to find these girls can be better served doing other things. Perhaps my game is getting lazy. Though I feel that my game is getting lazy because I know the amount of game required for women around the world. I have internalized that I am a high value man because of my looks, money, social skills, and intelligence. My desire to prove this to women has waned drastically. I'm not old, but I'm older for sure.

Quote: (09-07-2013 08:19 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

There are tons of American women that are marriage worthy. I meet them all the time round these parts. Never married, no kids, modest, educated and working. They beg for a masculine man to take them by the hand.

This is true. When I visited Atlanta this summer, I saw a culture totally different than what I was used to:

Women getting married and/or having kids by the time they got out of college. Much more traditional values down south.

I truly wonder if most American men who hate America women would sing a different tune if they dated some southern women.

That said, you still have to deal with the fucked up marriage laws, but at least the women down there will cook and clean.

Quote:Quote:

Now here's where it gets ugly. The longer a man waits, the harder it is to find a compatible match. A 40 year man isn't going to have much in common with a 20 year old female. What we're doing is no different than women riding the cock carousel. So, the moral of the story is we can't have our cake and eat it too. Welcome to reality gents.

There's obviously some varition that comes down the man. Personally, I cannot get along with an American girl unless she's at least five years younger than me.

I've tried dating American women my own age... with horrible results every time. The younger a girl is, the better I get along with her. I find I have more in common with an 18 year old American girl than a girl my age. All the baggage and bullshit about jobs women my age talk is a major turn off, not to mention it's totally uninteresting.

The problem is that most 18 year old women I meet aren't looking to get married or have kids, so it's extremely likely I'm not going to be having kids with an American woman. Even if I somehow maintained a relationship with a young girl through her college years, she still will not want to have kids until she's around 30 or so, which means I'd have to maintain a relationship for 10 years or more with her just to have a family.

Yeah that's not gonna happen.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-07-2013 09:44 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Yes, they're out there.

However, I feel that the amount of time that needs to be invested to find these girls can be better served doing other things. Perhaps my game is getting lazy. Though I feel that my game is getting lazy because I know the amount of game required for women around the world. I have internalized that I am a high value man because of my looks, money, social skills, and intelligence. My desire to prove this to women has waned drastically. I'm not old, but I'm older for sure.

The problem is that you're not gonna find them in bars. You gotta kick up your social circle game. Make friends. Go to parties. Network.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-07-2013 09:48 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Yes, they're out there.

The problem is that you're not gonna find them in bars. You gotta kick up your social circle game. Make friends. Go to parties. Network.

Not the problem. I've friends and social events going on eight days a week.

If anything, I need to curb my current social life. But that comes at a personal cost as well.

The more you push yourself, the bigger the rewards. That covers all aspects of life.

1. I suffered through some of the most dangerous jobs in the worst environments around the world. Now no job will present a challenge and employers know it, making me marketable worldwide.

2. Maintaining success w/ American women gave me access to quality girls in Europe. Not drunken slag in the bars, even though they were fun too. IF you can bang sober 8's here the world is your oyster.

3. Keeping valuable here leaves the door open to the U.S. I'm close to family and don't want to be torn between pussy and what is really important. As they get older I don't need to be a 20 hour flight away for some stank.

4. I like a challenge. American women present it but always going for the easy kill gets you nowhere in the long run. Stay sharp.

Quote: (09-07-2013 10:00 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

The more you push yourself, the bigger the rewards. That covers all aspects of life.

4. I like a challenge. American women present it but always going for the easy kill gets you nowhere in the long run. Stay sharp.

Agree with what Ali is saying, I still consider myself barely an intermediate player, but I have had enough bangs to say what the hell is another easy 6 in the U.S. really going to do for me in the long run?

I've made the consideration to really only pursue much better looking and quality girls rather than just go for the sure thing repeatedly. The rewards will be higher.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Threw a message at an Iranian girl who speaks Farsi fluently on OKC. Going out for a glass of wine during the day with her. Lets see where it goes. A good shakeup from the typical date routine.

I've done this w/out putting up this goal. Most of my girls are foreign-born. The only American girls are usually from small towns or midwestern states.

ONS is a different story.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (09-07-2013 09:56 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Yes, they're out there.

If anything, I need to curb my current social life. But that comes at a personal cost as well.

Most of those people aren't really your friends. They're your party friends. You'll see what I mean when you're broke or you need something for real. Just navigate through them to find women.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-07-2013 01:15 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2013 09:56 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Yes, they're out there.

Most of those people aren't really your friends. They're your party friends. You'll see what I mean when you're broke or you need something for real. Just navigate through them to find women.

By social life I don't mean drinking or partying at all. Part of the reason I value the relationships I've forged with people here is because I can discuss issues I'd be more hesitant to bring up in my other life and party a bit more even.

Quote: (09-07-2013 12:36 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Threw a message at an Iranian girl who speaks Farsi fluently on OKC. Going out for a glass of wine during the day with her. Lets see where it goes. A good shakeup from the typical date routine.

Overall a great date. Clicked with her on a lot of things. Looked a solid point better in person than she did online. She showed up in heels and a cute skirt, of course.

Got into her apartment with the infamous bathroom line. After she berated herself for having a messy apartment, despite it being rather spotless, we made out for a bit. I tried to push things further but she was steadfast in her denials to me. I used the tried and trusted move of picking her up over my shoulder to move things along but she objected and threatened to scream.

I'd be more happy to go on a few dates to get the bang. Very happy with my progress for a Saturday afternoon.

Quote: (09-07-2013 10:00 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

1. I suffered through some of the most dangerous jobs in the worst environments around the world. Now no job will present a challenge and employers know it, making me marketable worldwide.

2. Maintaining success w/ American women gave me access to quality girls in Europe. Not drunken slag in the bars, even though they were fun too. IF you can bang sober 8's here the world is your oyster.

3. Keeping valuable here leaves the door open to the U.S. I'm close to family and don't want to be torn between pussy and what is really important. As they get older I don't need to be a 20 hour flight away for some stank.

Sure, but then there is also this important law.

Noun1.law of diminishing returns - a law affirming that to continue after a certain level of performance has been reached will result in a decline in effectiveness

You're confusing wanting to deal with a situation versus being able to deal with a certain situation. The op never said he couldn't be successful with American women, he said he didn't want to deal with what it takes to be successful. That is a pretty big distinction to what you are talking about.

I am also close to my family. That doesn't mean I am going to sit around close to them waiting for something to go wrong so I can spring into action. I lost my grandfather when I was on the other side of the globe. He was like a second father to me. I actually woke up from a dream and knew he was dead. He died at about the same time as I had that dream. I called my family and they told me the news. I already knew. There wasn't anything I could have done by being there. He knew how I felt and I knew how he felt. He would have been the first one to tell me to go.

You can't live your life for others.