rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

False positive pregnancy test results for sale

Women are now buying false pregnancy test results to trick the men in their life in to marrying them or staying with them when the man wants to leave:

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/positi...raigslist/

Quote:Quote:

Troubling new trend alert: In the last few months, there’s been a preponderance of Craigslist ads selling positive pregnancy tests.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

There are a few problems with that logic. I would tell the woman to go to an actual doctor to make sure because those home kits are not always accurate anyways. I would like to think most guys would do the same.

Someday I plan to buy up a lot of those tests with the "false negatives". I'll be like, "But wait! This one says you aren't pregnant." She'll freak out because it will be the same brand of test.

It just goes to show you that women have no soul.

Your default answer should be "Let's try it again these aren't always accurate".
or "Let's go see your doctor together to make sure".

or my favorite "Awesome I've been looking to buy a trailer. This works out perfect!!"

Team Nachos

Girl tells you she is pregnant and that "you need to talk".

You tell her to meet her tonight at your place.

You go to the pharmacy, get 2 pregnancy tests from different brands.

She arrives. You give her a glass of apple juice and the pregnancy tests. She knows where the bathroom is.

She either takes the tests, or gets the fuck out of your life.

If she takes the test, comes out negative, shes out of your life anyways.

Yeah, it would take the dumbest of motherfuckers not to verify this.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-01-2013 01:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Yeah, it would take the dumbest of motherfuckers not to verify this.

All that matters is you love her, not who the actual father is.

Where they really scam you is not in convincing you to stay. It's in convincing you to raw dog.

If you honestly thought a girl was pregnant, you'd think, 'fuck, might as well fuck without a condom now.' Bam. Now you've *really* impregnated her.

^^^ Yep. This is why you get a vasectomy but don't tell her. If she does claim pregnancy, go to the doctor first to insure you're still shooting blanks before dropping the V bomb on her. In every pregnancy scare I've immediately shot out to the grocery store for a bottle of wine and a pee stick. And yeah, grocery store game doesn't work when those two items hit the checkout counter. I do love the look on the girls' faces though.

Crazy in one of the comments, one the posts was about using this to convince the guy to give the girl money for abortion. Fucking unbelievable...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (09-01-2013 11:23 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It just goes to show you that women have no soul.

Also the success of the sales of false positive pregnancy tests it shows that some american women are so desperate to get married,
that they will defraud and cheat right from the spot
their future husband just to convince him to marry them