rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is what a feminist looks like

This is what a feminist looks like:

[Image: attachment.jpg14019]   

Of course, this hamster wasn't too happy about the photo, so had a typical feminist drama queen meltdown:

http://www.xojane.com/issues/my-picture-...inist-meme

Just in case anyone doesn't get it, here is my message for these kinds of drama queens calling themselves “feminists”: Instead of whining about the world not accepting you for being fat, take some responsibility and do something about your diet and exercise.

"MY PICTURE WAS STOLEN AND TURNED INTO A FAT-SHAMING ANTI-FEMINIST MEME ON FACEBOOK"

[Image: laugh5.gif]

One Jezebel writer, when Sheryl Sanberg dropped her book, that feminism is back in a big way.

Yeah, as in body mass.

Her bad-ass feminist response to the horribly demeaning anti-feminism?

Start a Tumblr. Of pictures of feminists.

What a fucking pussy.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I think we need to stop calling fat women hamsters.

Rationalization hamsters are for actual girls who have attraction value but get seduced by players and need to come up with a reason for why they did what they did.

Fat feminist women like this are on living in a different reality.

God this article is hilarious.

Quote:Quote:

I’d also received messages from friends who had seen it show up in their Facebook threads and a phone call from my boss concerned that she had to break the news to me. What she did end up telling me was that the picture was also on Tumblr. I found at least two people on Tumblr who originally posted it, one of them was reblogged around 200 times.

It's a perfect viral photo. Whoever created it... hats off.

I took control and posted the image on my own Facebook, primarily to avoid having friends worried they had found it and were now responsible for telling me.

[Image: lol.gif]

The biggest miss the creator of my meme made was not realizing the point of the This is What a Feminist Looks Like campaigns; the point is to draw attention to the fact that feminists are not all the same. We are all different.

Meme creator: you think wrong!

Add it to the best of xojane thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26230.html

I'm telling everyone, that site is an endless source of comedy.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (08-21-2013 07:24 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Add it to the best of xojane thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26230.html

Done. [Image: smile.gif]

The biggest miss the creator of my meme made was not realizing the point of the This is What a Feminist Looks Like campaigns; the point is to draw attention to the fact that feminists are not all the same. We are all different.

Different?

[Image: attachment.jpg14022]   

They all look the same to me.

http://www.returnofkings.com/2099/the-9-...-feminists

The meme is not going to change her mind, or any XOjane readers' minds. But girls who haven't gone full retard feminist will be dissuaded from doing so when they see it's associated with ugly fat girls.

[Image: attachment.jpg14023]   

This pic was in that link.

And one of them wore a bow tie, which required a double and triple take - guy or girl?

Also, she wants to take the picture down off of FB, but she has the pic on her post. Am I missing something? It is too late to stop the pic from spinning around on the internet, so her whole point is get some emotional support. Get off the internet, hit the gym and you won't know what is going on with your pic.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

From her bio

KELLY MARTIN BRODERICK

I am a full time student finishing my last year at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County majoring in Gender & Women's Studies

She is also a great case study in how obesity ages you. If I didnt know she was a college age student I would have conservatively put her at being in her late 30s early 40s.

Also anyone else notice those fucking ugly hipster ironic old lady glasses. She makes it so easy to hate her. This meme could not have happened to a better person.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (08-21-2013 07:44 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

This pic was in that link.

And one of them wore a bow tie, which required a double and triple take - guy or girl?

Also, she wants to take the picture down off of FB, but she has the pic on her post. Am I missing something? It is too late to stop the pic from spinning around on the internet, so her whole point is get some emotional support. Get off the internet, hit the gym and you won't know what is going on with your pic.

I'd bang the girl way in the back (assuming the body checks out, but she looks like she's probably thin).

This is one of the funnier picture memes I've seen, couldn't have found a better photo. The xojane article has me in tears too. So much hamster...

Quote: (08-21-2013 08:00 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I'd bang the girl way in the back (assuming the body checks out, but she looks like she's probably thin).

There is a reason she is hiding behind the fat one. JK, I guess I was trying to figure out the bow tie human that I didn't take a good look on that chick. This was an excellent find placer!

It would be awesome if it was some woman that started this meme.

Sarah Skibiski • 5 hours ago −
For the record you look smokin hot in that picture, and the kind of people who think it's a funny meme are shallow wastes of space that most people would not associate with in the first place.
[Image: tard.gif]

IterSwap • 5 hours ago −
You said stolen, but if you uploaded the picture to facebook or okcupid it belongs to the company and you have no right s over it.
3 22

Someone tries to put logic into the conversation and got 22 down votes just because they didn't like what they read. So hamster...

MzDaveez • 5 hours ago −
Ugh this is wrong on so many levels. The fact that your picture was stolen sucks, but also the meme is so offensive I can't even go into it without writing an entire essay on it...

*eats another cupcake and reads some Susie Orbach to calm down*

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This is hilarious, thank you for posting.

I love that she posted about her okcupid account too. Before reading this article, what odds would you have demanded to take a bet against her being single? 100:1? 1000:1?

It all has to start somewhere:

[Image: attachment.jpg14030]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14031]   

The comment section is getting owned on xojane. Shit is HILARIOUS.

Quote: (08-21-2013 07:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

God this article is hilarious.

Did anyone else cringe as much as I did when they read that particular sentence?

[Image: original.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (08-21-2013 09:10 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

We are all different.
[/quote]

[/quote]

which is why they are all the same....

Social justice warrior fighting the patriarchy has her picture turned into a meme, cries to the patriarchy for help.

Quote: (08-21-2013 08:58 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

I usually don't read that shit but I can't stop scrolling the comments. Imma bout to jump in both feet. If anyone else is in PM me.

Quote: (08-21-2013 08:53 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

It all has to start somewhere:

[Image: attachment.jpg14032]   

Would bang.

I wonder how effective pretend-male-feminism game would work with this girl? Or would caveman "Show me your tits or get the fuck out" game work better? I'm thinking "Tits or GTFO" game myself.

Quote: (08-21-2013 09:40 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I usually don't read that shit but I can't stop scrolling the comments. Imma bout to jump in both feet. If anyone else is in PM me.

I just dropped a "top that motherfuckers" comment under my 2wycked Twitter handle

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (08-21-2013 10:09 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2013 09:40 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I just dropped a "top that motherfuckers" comment under my 2wycked Twitter handle

I'm on it.