rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Office Ice Cream Social

Office Ice Cream Social

So our office building does an ice cream social once a year for people to come out, enjoy some free ice cream and socialize with people who work in other offices. The two biggest companies that take up the office building is my company and CBS Sports. Both our company's target demographic for our products are men, and the ratio of men to women in our building is probably 66% - 33%.

Anyway, the ice cream social is a nice thing that the real estate company certainly doesn't HAVE to do, but they come out and do it every year. Our building's agent is a morbidly obese woman named Gabriella, or 'Gaby' as she prefers. I walk outside with my 3 buddies to get our ice cream token from her and she shows us 3 prizes for a raffle when she hands us our token plus a raffle ticket:
1st - kindle fire
2nd - $50 visa card
3rd - mini coach purse, after she shows us the purse she says to myself and my two male friends: "this would be great gift for a girlfriend, wife, or mother."

I got so fucking annoyed, I would love to submit a really trolled out male sensitivity/sexist complaint about her to the real estate company. Any suggestions?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Office Ice Cream Social

Do that and you've effectively cockblocked yourself from every woman you work with.

You should have replied, "My sister would love that".

Team Nachos

Office Ice Cream Social

I'm talking about writing an anonymous email

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Office Ice Cream Social

I'm mostly upset that you were forced to be in the presence of a morbidly obese woman. Were you even able to choke down your ice cream?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Office Ice Cream Social

Who cares? It's a raffle. Let the dumb people have their fun and win their trinkets.

Office Ice Cream Social

huh?

Office Ice Cream Social

Oops i ordered the prizes wrong. The coach purse is first prize as its the most expensive, then the kindle fire, then the $50 gift certificate.

Oh and the raffle just ended, some beta won it and then asked one of his hot co-workers if she wanted it when he was walking back with it

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Office Ice Cream Social

First world problems I see

Office Ice Cream Social

lol, its important to be nice to people, especially the ones you work with man. I've found the MORE YOU disagree with someone, the more important it is to be nice to them if you want to get ahead.

Office Ice Cream Social

What did she do that made you mad lol

Office Ice Cream Social

This post sounds troll-ish. Sorry, but nothing about this situation sounds real, including your "outrage."

Office Ice Cream Social

Were you mad because the purse was only appropriate for women and gays? So that only 2 of the 3 prizes were gender neutral? Or that a fatty talked to you.

That was the sincere part of my comment.

Now for the fun.

Why do you know a fat girl's name? Even worse you know that she prefers to be called Piggy instead of Pig? [Image: smile.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2