rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Australian Girls vs Americans

Any major or minor differences? I have a pipeline of Aussie girls coming through my city in the next few months, who I'll meet through a social circle acquaintance type situation. Most of the girls are from Sydney or Melbourne, or the UK by way of Sydney.

Aren't they pretty much the same as your standard American broad? Anyone else hate the Aussie accent on chicks?

american girls are by far easier. very gullible, believe anything you tell them and v easily impressed.

hot american girls use online dating much more than hot australian girls who prefer to meet through social circles. melbourne girls are cliquish and prefer small bars over huge clubs, sydney girls i'm not familiar with.

american girls say things like "oh my god", "like", "reaaaally?", "oh wow", "gosh" and have high levels of enthusiasm. they drink heavily "wooo" and love to play drinking games such as beer pong and kings cup.

australian girls (at least from melbourne) are more monotonal, less enthused and impressionable, and know much more about the rest of the world.

meeting the australian girls outside their social networks (i.e. in the UK) will give you a huge leg up though.

Give more details?

australian girls are likely to be well travelled. a huge percentage have undertaken a trip to europe/southeast asia, same with kiwi girls.

australian girls can be broken down into various socio-economic cultural segments. unlike some other countries where only the rich travel overseas, in australia almost everyone from the cities will be able to venture outside into the big world.

in melbourne here is a breakdown of their characteristics:

white urban hipster - this is actually the mainstream. university educated, probably studied journalism, english, film studies, law, etc. will attend a lot of house parties, live close to the city, tend to love france/italy/south america, will generally go bars over clubs. looks down on gym rats and wogs, loves musicians and artistic types, strong celebration of coffee culture, big into human rights and independent festivals.

white urban mainstream - this is actually the minority but would be considered mainstream overseas or in the rest of australia due to their acceptance of US pop culture. generally studies commerce, business studies, something that doesn't force them to think too hard about values or issues. Lives in the eastern suburbs with family, goes to clubs, likes avicci and EDM festivals, would rather greek islands or koh phangan on holidays than vienna or chiang mai.

white urban trash - uneducated, lives in the west, distant eastern suburbs or far north. might go to tafe to learn hairdressing/beauty therapy or work as a secretary. won't have anything interesting to say. will generally have an unsavoury nasal accent.

white country - generally racist or parochial as they didn't grow up in multicultural urban australia. very rare to find a hot country girl as she only has english/irish DNA, and if she was hot she would probably already be locked down by some guy already in her country town.

westernised asian - big chunk of aussie girl population. they'll either fit into the first or second white girl camp unless their parents were refugees or recent immigrants. like white guys.

wog (meditteranean/levant background) - annoying as fuck. generally hotter than the other groups due to better genetics. very rarely find them in the hipster camp, mostly mainstream, love guys with aesthetics, electronic dance music, can sometimes have far more conservative parents than average girl. mostly commonly have a bit of greek/italian/turk/lebanese/balkan power in them.

Quote: (07-25-2013 12:25 AM)Luccheese Wrote:  

Anyone else hate the Aussie accent on chicks?

Thanks you!

I can't stand women with Aussie accents....

Have made good friends with a real hottie from one of the bigger cities there though. Rich girl (daddy's money anyways) and have seen pics of all her friends on FB - scorchers all of them. I guess they mob around to all the big clubs there and get free VIP table and drinks all night.

Come for a visit and you can come with, she says. Sounds good to me.

Guess I'll have to set my accent standards aside for the trip.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-25-2013 12:25 AM)Luccheese Wrote:  

Aren't they pretty much the same as your standard American broad? Anyone else hate the Aussie accent on chicks?

pretty much hate the accent on girls, but have some Aussie buddies here and theirs doesn't bother me. It just is a total turnoff with the women though, I guess because its sort of nasaly and filled with non-feminine Aussie jargon

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Thanks, especially que. I had the idea they're more relationship-oriented than US girls. I will be meeting them outside Australia here in a US city.

I don't know all that much about American chicks minus what I've heard about jersey Ishore- really don't think there's much difference. Slightly less fatties, and generally more curious about the outside world than your average American girl would probably be the 2 things that come to mind.

Quote: (07-25-2013 02:42 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

australian girls are likely to be well travelled. a huge percentage have undertaken a trip to europe/southeast asia, same with kiwi girls.

australian girls can be broken down into various socio-economic cultural segments. unlike some other countries where only the rich travel overseas, in australia almost everyone from the cities will be able to venture outside into the big world.

in melbourne here is a breakdown of their characteristics:

white urban hipster - this is actually the mainstream. university educated, probably studied journalism, english, film studies, law, etc. will attend a lot of house parties, live close to the city, tend to love france/italy/south america, will generally go bars over clubs. looks down on gym rats and wogs, loves musicians and artistic types, strong celebration of coffee culture, big into human rights and independent festivals.

white urban mainstream - this is actually the minority but would be considered mainstream overseas or in the rest of australia due to their acceptance of US pop culture. generally studies commerce, business studies, something that doesn't force them to think too hard about values or issues. Lives in the eastern suburbs with family, goes to clubs, likes avicci and EDM festivals, would rather greek islands or koh phangan on holidays than vienna or chiang mai.

white urban trash - uneducated, lives in the west, distant eastern suburbs or far north. might go to tafe to learn hairdressing/beauty therapy or work as a secretary. won't have anything interesting to say. will generally have an unsavoury nasal accent.

white country - generally racist or parochial as they didn't grow up in multicultural urban australia. very rare to find a hot country girl as she only has english/irish DNA, and if she was hot she would probably already be locked down by some guy already in her country town.

westernised asian - big chunk of aussie girl population. they'll either fit into the first or second white girl camp unless their parents were refugees or recent immigrants. like white guys.

wog (meditteranean/levant background) - annoying as fuck. generally hotter than the other groups due to better genetics. very rarely find them in the hipster camp, mostly mainstream, love guys with aesthetics, electronic dance music, can sometimes have far more conservative parents than average girl. mostly commonly have a bit of greek/italian/turk/lebanese/balkan power in them.

Being a Melbourne boy - this is pretty spot on!

Well done

American girls can be more confident (often unreasonably so) and tend to be more independant (Australian girls as a rule just do not go out alone), outgoing and in your face.

Australian girls tend to be more slippery, and you don't know what you are getting a lot of the time, whereas the American girl is more WYSIWYG and responsive, you can see her heart on her sleeve.

Australian girls tend to be more brazen, and coarse, she's going to be pretty attuned, her BS detector is quite good. Whereas, the American tends to be more gullible and easy to manipulate.

I guess Australian girls tend to be more introverted than American girls. I find it harder to get through to Australian girls, as they tend to be colder.

Some guys in Australia, ONLY game American girls, as they find them easier.

At the end of the day, they are both pretty corrupted (and that is what non-red pill Aussie guys say to me!) The euroasian girls in Australia I find to be the top shelf product, but it is not like you can find them everywhere.

Melbourne girls can be quite strangely conservative, almost Victorian in their outlook. Sydney girls tend to be quite a bit brighter, bubbly and outgoing, but good luck having interesting conversations with them.

There is reason so many Sydney siders move from Sydney to Melbourne, even despite the Melbourne weather being so shit and crazy.

I guess it is like this in America as well, the upper middle classes in Australia are their own breed. They tend to be fairly attractive, although sometimes quite mean, often ultra conformist and quite wooden - although there is some real good uns among them.

Anyone here cracked this mob? To be quite honest, I haven't given it a good shot; and have a hard time taking these guys seriously. As an outsider from a different culture, you would probably have a better shot as there is a lot of effort put into keeping the lines between the haves and the have nots quite firm.

So it is not hard to see how class is alive and well in Australia. They tend to stick to particular venues in particular suburbs. These venues typically are not even on the radar for the local seduction community, as there is no way they would ever get in. And the issue is, a lot of regular "hot girls", even woggy girls or "west side" girls are going to go there, to try and boost her status. And as a guy who isn't down with the bouncer, you are going to need two hot girls on each arm to even get in.

The problem is, apart from these venues, everywhere else you go in Oz, you are going to find quality to be not so great in your regular bars and whatnot. Social circle, more than anywhere is going to be key here, that is the access to house parties and other gatherings which is going to be far easier with much better quality and a more enjoyable and authentic time in the long run.

There seems to be this so called 'dating' culture that exists in America, this is much less prevalent in Australia. In America it seems common for a girl to be 'dating' but not actually fucking a number of suitors all having a crack at it. With an aussie girl if she likes you she will let you know, subtly or often not subtly and you fuck her. That being said when your out in a bar type situation both nationalities are often DTF on the same night of meeting.

I lived in Sydney for quite a while and have to agree with this. That's what i love about Sydney chicks so much (except their hood attitudes) is that you have a mix of cultures and races.

Gotta love 'em Wog chicks.

Quote: (07-28-2013 11:20 AM)luggage Wrote:  

I lived in Sydney for quite a while and have to agree with this. That's what i love about Sydney chicks so much (except their hood attitudes) is that you have a mix of cultures and races.

For us non-aussies, what does Wog mean? Is it any middle eastern girl?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (07-28-2013 12:15 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2013 11:20 AM)luggage Wrote:  

For us non-aussies, what does Wog mean? Is it any middle eastern girl?

A wog is any person living in Australia who is of immigrant backgrounds. Specifically Middle Easterners, Turks, Eastern Europeans, Greeks and North Africans.

It has been said that WOG stands for "Wet Oily Greasy". Since alot of the fresh of the boat wog men wear alot of gel. Some say the name means virus as it was given to them by the White aussies when they first settled in australia since they came in thousands. But then again no one knows where it originally came from.

You'll find desnsley populated "Wog" populations in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.

Hope that helped.

Wog is a term used by Australians to classify people who immigrated from greece, italy, lebanon and other surrounding areas.

Wog from Australia in the 1920's tended to mean a viral infection, or 'foreign body'.

Post WWII immigration, with the populate or erish theme, had Australia starting to accept non-northn Europoean immigrants, seinglarge swathes from Italy, Greece and the former yugoslavia, and as a derogatory term, this group was called 'wogs'.

Subsequent groups from the levant and fair skinned people from Turkey are also called wogs.

Some Serbian and Croatians even call themselves themselves Wogs.

Well they are former yugoslavian countries.

i wouldn't use wog if there was a polite alternative. unfortunately wog is just so terse and all encompassing (hell of a lot crisper than meditterenean basin from italy eastward, plus balkans, anatolia and countries within the levant). plus many australians self-identify as wogs.

you know when you see australian guys posting on bodybuilding.com? i bet 70% of those would be wogs, 10% would be asians that wish they were wogs, and 20% white aussies.

kinda falling away from original topic of australian girls vs americans hahaa.

i would say australian guys hitting up america would kill it with american girls.

does not happen for american dudes coming to OZ unless american guy can already crush it back home. even the ones that crush it there will probably get slightly worse results here.

Quote: (07-29-2013 01:44 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

you know when you see australian guys posting on bodybuilding.com? i bet 70% of those would be wogs, 10% would be asians that wish they were wogs, and 20% white aussies.

[Image: bigsmile.gif]

probably why the skippies started ausbb

Superwog -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxi7WYNXiB4

Quote: (07-27-2013 10:31 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Melbourne girls can be quite strangely conservative, almost Victorian in their outlook. Sydney girls tend to be quite a bit brighter, bubbly and outgoing, but good luck having interesting conversations with them.

There is reason so many Sydney siders move from Sydney to Melbourne, even despite the Melbourne weather being so shit and crazy.

Melbourne is the most left-wing city in country, the girls definitely aren't conservative. Their personalities are colder overall compared to Sydney because Melbourne is much more hipster.