rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 yo Woman Wants Dick for Her Bday
00 yo Woman Wants Dick for Her Bday
http://naturallymoi.com/2013/07/news/100...ce-of-dck/

There’s no telling what’s happening with this woman, but one senior citizen stunned a reporter by giving an honest portrayal of what she planned to do with her 100th birthday.

When the News12 reporter asked what she was going to do, she simply replied: “Getting me a piece of d*ck.”

She even asked the journalist “how ya d*ck hanging?”
lol @ the comments below, "someone has to take one for the team" [Image: icon_lol.gif]
The Elusive Century Flag

Who wants it?
Soup, this notch would be even better than the one armed women.
That was hilarious. Just goes to show... there ain't nothing better than "good dick" for women as they age.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
wonder how long she's been droughting.
that pussy probably feel like sandpaper. i posted this on althone's funny vids thread a few days back.
RAWDOG!
NSFW Bro fucks grandmother - I feel this is a necessary prophylactic [Image: smile.gif]
She's [Image: troll.gif]
How much is she paying? I could use the money.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.
If she had invested $100 into the stock market at the age of 18 and never added another dime, with an 11% average annual return, she'd have over $500k today from that one little investment.

Think about some of our recent threads. What would you be willing to do for $500,000?
On her 100th birthday, she could have had practically any dick in the world had she put that $100 in a good mutual fund at 18.

Now think about what you can do.

Don’t ever just assume you’re not going to live that long. On a long-term basis, every little dollar you put away will reward you generously.

Enjoy your life, but put that extra cash into something like VTSMX, an extremely low-cost index fund that has continued to outperform the market on a consistent basis (19.58% YTD).

Trust me, when I pull out that 401(K) and Roth IRA, I’m going to be the wildest fucking retiree you've ever seen.

I will be the 100-year-old man in VIP at high-end NYC nightclubs pouring Grey Goose down some 21-year-old’s mouth.

I will be the 100-year-old man buying hot girls' virginities on auction. The brokeass college boys can have my scraps.

I will be the 100-year-old man all the 100-year-old women complain about because I’m ignoring them as I’m chasing hot young 80-year-olds.
I will be the 100-year-old man all the 100-year-old women complain about because I’m ignoring them as I’m chasing hot young 80-year-olds.

Lol
Quote: (07-13-2013 02:17 PM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

NSFW Bro fucks grandmother - I feel this is a necessary prophylactic [Image: smile.gif]

Why the fuck did I just watch that? [Image: undecided.gif]
Sad. She has a good family. We can all only hope to be surrounded by that kind of love when we get old and crazy.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Matriarchs[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"
That's some funny shit. Even at a hundred she wants it.
You guys think she does anal?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?
"So what does it mean to make it to 100"

"One dick"

---

"I'm blessed by dicks"
If anyone here does it make sure you look up the coconut oil thread here first.
"Mom, you raised us to really be good people.. to go out and help people, and be the best we can be, and we wasn't... you didn't tell us about dicks."
Quote: (07-14-2013 04:00 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

how bad is it ?
Quote: (07-16-2013 04:59 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2013 04:00 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

how bad is it ?

No worse than 2 girl 1 cup. But if you can't handle seeing a 90+ woman spread eagle then don't watch. I've seen enough shock videos in my life to be mostly desensitized.
I'm extremely turned on
Quote: (07-13-2013 09:18 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

If she had invested $100 into the stock market at the age of 18 and never added another dime, with an 11% average annual return, she'd have over $500k today from that one little investment.

Think about some of our recent threads. What would you be willing to do for $500,000?
On her 100th birthday, she could have had practically any dick in the world had she put that $100 in a good mutual fund at 18.

Now think about what you can do.

Don’t ever just assume you’re not going to live that long. On a long-term basis, every little dollar you put away will reward you generously.

Enjoy your life, but put that extra cash into something like VTSMX, an extremely low-cost index fund that has continued to outperform the market on a consistent basis (19.58% YTD).

Trust me, when I pull out that 401(K) and Roth IRA, I’m going to be the wildest fucking retiree you've ever seen.

I will be the 100-year-old man in VIP at high-end NYC nightclubs pouring Grey Goose down some 21-year-old’s mouth.

I will be the 100-year-old man buying hot girls' virginities on auction. The brokeass college boys can have my scraps.

If she invested $100 one-hundred years ago, she'd have nothing right now. It would have been wiped out after the stock crashes of 1929 and 1931.

Moreover, $100 back then is like $10,000 today.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.