rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Narcissistic wife ruining his life

http://www.salon.com/2012/01/26/my_narci...g_my_life/

The advice column of Salon's Cary Tennis.

FTA:

We went to counseling, yet she refused to admit that what she had done was in any way wrong. In fact, she said that until she got caught it was the best year of her life, having a happy home life and a secret lover.

Manosphere translation of Hamster to English by JNF:

She liked how I paid for all her stuff and kept the home fires burning so she could focus on getting pumped by lesser Alpha.

FTA:

When she argues she says the most horrific things. She recently told me that I am the worst lover she has ever had.

JNF:

That's because you pay for her stuff and treat her well.

FTA:

I guess that changed when she started getting some strange.

JNF:

Is this a masterful Manosphere troll letter?

FTA:

She has this bizarre sense of entitlement and feels that no one man could ever fulfill her completely so she should be able to get what she needs emotionally and physically from multiple people.

JNF:

There it is guys, the new normal spelled out for you in plain English. Read it and believe it. That's the bitter Red Pill right there.

FTA:

She has said, “Wedding vows are a joke because pretty much everyone cheats anyway,” and I am “naive and a prude” and the only one of my friends who doesn’t cheat on his wife and that’s because I am “sexually repressed” whereas she is “fabulous” and “great in bed” and everywhere she goes she can instantly tell how many men want to sleep with her.

JNF:

No comment needed

FTA:

The more I type the more sickened I am that I am still in this relationship but I have three wonderful children and I want to continue to live with them and guide them into adulthood. I have no desire for them to end up living with some random guy that wants to be called “Dad” and has his own views of parenting.

JNF:

Fuck this world.

FTA:

After a few too many glasses of wine a few weeks ago, she matter-of-factly stated that if we divorce she will sue to be the custodial parent (which she will get because she’s a stay-at-home mom), that I will have to “pay up big” and if I “try to hide any future income” that she is owed, she will get the best lawyers to find it and get me “thrown in jail” until I pay her every nickel. I apparently deserve all that because she gave birth to our three children. She has a college degree from a big-name university but hasn’t worked since our first child was born.

JNF:

Either a Manosphere troll letter or a reason to start a men only colony somewhere and start over.

To Cary Tennis' credit he advises the man to fight back.

What does "FTA" stand for?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-07-2013 01:11 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What does "FTA" stand for?
From the article, I assume.

From the article

Quote:Quote:

“Narcissistic woman selects the power professional — handsome, well educated, high income, socially polished, near the top. She maneuvers herself into meeting him. He finds her dazzling, gorgeous, attentive to him and filled with the right chemistry. Her detailed plan is unfolding. He is enraptured. She cleverly feigns her inability to resist him. The two are inseparable. In a few months she is pregnant. He is surprised but subject to his instincts and impulses. She wants marriage, money and lifestyle. He acquiesces. They marry. For a while it’s appear idyllic. Then the worm turns. The marriage begins to falter (part of her plan). He was so taken with her, there is no prenup. After a while, lawyers are hired. She knows the cleverest ones since she has directed this movie before. She gets more than half of the money and possessions. Narcissistic divas use a living human being they call their child as collateral to ensure their financial security and the success of her enterprise.”

WOW.

Narcissistic divas = parasites
Beta Males = hosts

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

After a few too many glasses of wine a few weeks ago

Dunno about you guys but a woman who drinks wine regularly is always a huge red flag for me. I find they're nearly always huge alcoholic bitches.

Stick to girls who drink beer or mixed cocktails.

This pisses me off, this whore in some middle east countries would get kicked to the curb and wouldnt get a damn thing, not even to see her children. Yet here in America she is admired by other whores and protected by society. Makes me sick to my stomach...

Just read the article, the guys father had cancer so while he is dealing with that she goes and fucks another guy...

Quote: (07-07-2013 01:56 PM)bachelor tax Wrote:  

After a few too many glasses of wine a few weeks ago

Dunno about you guys but a woman who drinks wine regularly is always a huge red flag for me. I find they're nearly always huge alcoholic bitches.

Stick to girls who drink beer or mixed cocktails.

That's one of the most ignorant comments I've seen posted on here.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

just thinking about this, but what IS a man to do in this situation? looks like he would lose either way... and there is no one to help him...

Quote: (07-08-2013 02:08 AM)Muk Wrote:  

just thinking about this, but what IS a man to do in this situation? looks like he would lose either way... and there is no one to help him...

I don't know - I would assume that he has grounds for a somewhat-clean divorce if she's cheating on him and rubbing it in his face, right? The alimony thing sucks but he's still far better off without her.

This isn't a healthy situation to be in, and honestly, I'd do anything I could to get away from it even if it meant possibly alienating myself from my children (though I'm not a father so easily said, I suppose). The children are far better off without this toxic situation, and if she proceeds in the same manner with her new marriage they'll someday recognize which home is more stable.

In any case, unless he has something particularly alarming in his past, I can't see the courts pushing him away from the kids completely (not that men don't get completely screwed sometimes).

I say he should fight the good fight.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The guy is obviously guilty in this case, he's clearly enabling prostitution. Such disgusting behaviour from a supposedly "professional" man...

He should call upon Captain Hindsight to save the day.

And if that doesn't actually help him in his current situation, he should somehow screw the woman over before she screws him. Document false abuse, at the worst, or the truth in the harshest possible light at best. He needs hand, and he needs it bad. Corroborated hand if possible. Because just because he doesn't want to divorce doesn't mean he won't be blind sided with charges of abuse and/or a petition for divorce.

And he'll need to get his finances sorted, as best he can. Yes, that might not be good, especially if he can't muster a portable income, or an undocumentable side job.

If he wants regular access to his kids, then he is limiting his life to strict and harsh parameters of location and income. Harsh choice. Thailand and online income or poverty and wage slavery and visitation rights.

I doubt marriage is actually a long term choice, and if it is, would he be able to keep his sanity in it? These types of women don't approve of the man keeping his sanity.

My biggest thing that I have a hard time wrapping my head around, is just that people like this exist. I know, I know I am an idiot. I read these articles but in my circle I don't run into these types.

How could some person be so terribly cruel to another, the person she married and had kids with? I know super beta thinking.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-08-2013 05:38 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

My biggest thing that I have a hard time wrapping my head around, is just that people like this exist. I know, I know I am an idiot. I read these articles but in my circle I don't run into these types.

How could some person be so terribly cruel to another, the person she married and had kids with? I know super beta thinking.

Are you sure? It was pointed out that they are like Soviet spies. They operate under deep cover.

I have come across more than my share of vindictive vicious bitches, believe me they exist out the and there are many of them. To this day I dont trust anything that comes out of any hoes mouth. Most girls cant keep a friend for a few months how are they supposed to live with a man their entire life? This guy clearly didnt have enough experience with deceitful hoes and is paying the price for it now.

I guess I just grew up too sheltered and haven't dated enough, or have been just extremely lucky. I have had random events (people who were normally calm/well adjusted just having a terrible day - but they owned it and could work through it.) Some of the women discussed on here just seem to be an A-Z trainwreck.

You can always get more money but you can't get back lost time.

Also, every day with a crazy woman is 1/2 day you're going to have to pay in alimony.

"Do you know why divorce is so expensive?"

"Because it's worth it."

Watch "Dear Zachary."

Just don't have any objects near you and you'll want to break shit and will have the highest blood pressure of your life.

Don't read the spoilers on Wiki. Watch the documentary.

FUUUUUUCKED UP.

One thing I've noticed over the last 5 years or so is this increased dynamic of getting multiple needs met by multiple men. Women I know that didn't seem interested in me when they were single suddenly become all over me once they're in a "relationship". And they have ZERO qualms about it. I even asked one about this. Her response: "As long as I'm happy, he's happy". Fuck me. And I though my moral compass was off. They make sure to lock in a "long-term" mate first, then they feel free to fuck around.

Also I'm not sure how this guy couldn't have seen the signs of this woman beforehand. There's always tells with women that take narcissism to this extreme. I bet he saw the signs but was afraid to do the hard thing and end it, esp. if the pussy was good.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (07-08-2013 07:00 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Watch "Dear Zachary."

Just don't have any objects near you and you'll want to break shit and will have the highest blood pressure of your life.

FUUUUUUCKED UP.

I really didn't want to google that but I did and I'm already pissed as all hell.

Western culture could learn a thing or two from Islam. Seriously.

Everyone should watch Dear Zachary.

We joke about the Hamster but that movie shows the Hamster's apotheosis.

Quote: (07-08-2013 07:00 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Watch "Dear Zachary."

FUUUUUUCKED UP.

I just finished watching this documentary.

MikeCF - not sure what to say man. I have great respect for your opinions so I watched it.

Man that was a hard fucking movie to watch. Aside from the story (which obviously was the key part), was how the movie was set up. It built me up and tore me down over and over again.

Fuck, I am a mix of sad and angry right now.

I wanna say something like "curse you MikeCF" but I do appreciate you sharing that documentary with me.

That Shirley chick had that kid/baby voice that Dr. Drew has said generally indicates the chick is fucked up.

Dammit that was hard to watch.

BUT I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD.