rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat Woman Calls the Jim Norton Show

About 38:00 she makes all his points for him in their argument over airline seats. He calls out her food addiction. The Hamster goes out of control. Norton is pretty red pill but tries to reason with her anyway.

Evidently the thin people are the problem if you listen to her.

I listened to this when it came on. She has no comebacks for his logic; only her feeeeelings. She was insufferable to listen to.

People DO get thrown off of a plane because they're drunk. I witnessed it myself on a flight back from Vegas when a boisterous drunk got kicked off. People have gotten thrown off of a plane for not being dressed appropriately. It's funny how people will liken their addiction to every other addiction. Being super fat as a result of a food addiction isn't the same thing as an alcoholic. The effect on others isn't the same either. And there ARE instances where an incredibly fat person on an airplane CAN be a danger to others. Someone with bad breath on the plane does effect me, but it doesn't endanger me or make me as uncomfortable as having a super fattie next to me. This chick's beef is that a fat person should be sympathized with and accommodated no matter what or where, regardless of the cost to others.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

It's not discrimination, it's physics.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2