rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American dude facing 7 years in prison for alleviating poverty

Former Peace Corps volunteer Will Ruddick and several residents of Bangladesh, Kenya, face a potential seven years in prison after developing a cost-effective way to alleviate poverty in Africa’s poorest slums. Their solution: a complementary currency issued and backed by the local community. The Central Bank of Kenya has now initiated charges of forgery. Check out all the nasty details here and here.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

The usual stupid corruption.

That is fucked up. Even Switzerland does some form of his based on the article in the first link.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-01-2013 01:58 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

That is fucked up. Even Switzerland does some form of his based on the article in the first link.

They do it in Portland, Oregon and other towns in the USA.

The funny thing is that years ago President Moi shipped the engraved plates for Kenya shillings out of the country and printed loads of money for his last reelection campaign. The Kenya shilling inflated by about 50% that year.

Despite that, and numerous other massive rip-offs like the Goldenburg affair, Daniel Arap Moi is still a free man.

I'll never understand guys who think volunteering will alleviate poverty. People are poor for political reasons, never logistical ones.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-01-2013 03:31 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'll never understand guys who think volunteering will alleviate poverty. People are poor for political reasons, never logistical ones.

I respect them only for putting their money where their mouth is.

He's getting off easy. Look what they did to Gaddafi.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (07-01-2013 03:37 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2013 03:31 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I respect them only for putting their money where their mouth is.

The rubber is actually meeting the road in that case at least, so I will give them respect. Not like people in this country who think that posting an inane tweet, texting the Red Cross or praying makes a difference.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.