rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weather out west

Weather out west

How you guys in LA, Vegas, Phoenix enjoying the weather?

117 in vegas
122 in Phoenix

Weather out west

[Image: hot.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Weather out west

its supposed to get to fuckin 40 degrees here (just over 100 for you americans). I don't know how to deal with anything but rain.

Time to run some 7-11 slurpee game.

Weather out west

Death Valley is supposed to get up to 130 this weekend. The record temp for the entire planet was set there a century ago at 134. They're saying it's possible it may be broken in the next few days.

Meanwhile, it's hot in L.A., but not unbearably so. It's 98 right now. Will probably get up to 105.

Weather out west

I'd take dry heat over hot and humid any day.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Weather out west

95 here in hot part of NorCal. I like it here. Lots of half-naked girls on bicycles, streaming by my window.

Weather out west

Quote: (06-29-2013 11:16 AM)chyamor Wrote:  

122 in Phoenix

I live in Phoenix. I can attest to this.

I saw Satan tanning in the local park.

Weather out west

Summer suit weather. Make sure it's custom and you'll stay cool during any heatwave

Weather out west

It's in the mid to upper 70's on the coast. Not too shabby.

Weather out west

Jesus christ it's about 115 here, Satan's asshole for sure...

Time to get naked.

Weather out west

One thing I don't miss about Vegas. The weather is almost never nice. It's either hot or cold. You have about 2-3 months of nice weather.

Weather out west

Well, at least now I know where to relocate with the end of the Holocene and the new impending ice age that certain Manosphere bloggers keep warning us about...

Weather out west

Quote: (06-29-2013 03:35 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

122 in Phoenix

Did you open her?

Weather out west

In Santa Monica, it is supposed to get up to 75 degrees today. It is hotter inland, obviously.

Weather out west

Quote: (06-30-2013 08:40 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2013 03:35 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

122 in Phoenix

Did you open her?

As I was passing by, I locked eye contact with her. The second I locked eye contact with her my mind was sent into a vortex where all of my greatest nightmares were recreated, and I had to experience them one by one. It felt like days had passed and each nightmare was worse than the last. I thought it would never end. Eventually, the nightmares stopped and my mind was back into reality. I checked my watch. Only 11 minutes and 6 seconds had passed, 666 seconds. I decided that trying to game Satan required a level of game I did not have, and moved on.

tl;dr made eye contact but pussed out on the approach

Weather out west

Quote: (06-30-2013 11:51 AM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

As I was passing by, I locked eye contact with her. The second I locked eye contact with her my mind was sent into a vortex where all of my greatest nightmares were recreated, and I had to experience them one by one. It felt like days had passed and each nightmare was worse than the last. I thought it would never end. Eventually, the nightmares stopped and my mind was back into reality. I checked my watch. Only 11 minutes and 6 seconds had passed, 666 seconds. I decided that trying to game Satan required a level of game I did not have, and moved on.

tl;dr made eye contact but pussed out on the approach

Like this?

[Image: attachment.jpg13027]   

Weather out west

Quote: (06-30-2013 11:56 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Like this?

I had a small heart attack looking at that picture, so yes it was exactly like that.

Weather out west

Damn.

LA has worse weather than Miami in summer now too. If that keeps up, Miami will have better weather for 12 months straight.

Miami is going to be mid-80's this week.

Custom Suited no problem.

Quebec, mid to high 70's.

Custom Suits while sparring and running sprints.

Weather out west

Dammit my coconut oil (thanks RVF) is not solid anymore. Which actually makes it easier to cook with. But I was an idiot for doing the fry plus bake in the oven steak approach - whole apt is heated up.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Weather out west

Quote: (06-30-2013 03:23 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Damn.

LA has worse weather than Miami in summer now too. If that keeps up, Miami will have better weather for 12 months straight.

Until the next...

[Image: hurricane%20map%20of%20florida.jpg]

Weather out west

New unofficial world record high temp was recorded yesterday. 135.5F in Death Valley this weekend.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/...e_2013.php

Weather out west

Quote: (06-30-2013 04:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2013 03:23 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Damn.

Until the next...

[Image: hurricane%20map%20of%20florida.jpg]

LOL, cold man, funny but cold...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Weather out west

Another South Floridian here ... go just a few miles inland and the heat/humidity gets oppressive.

Yeah, those hurricanes can be a bitch.

Weather out west

71 and sunny in Fond du Lac, WI