rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

I just number closed a very educated, and extremely sexy black woman while grocery shopping. Funny thing is, she gave me lots of IOI's after I told her I was from Spain, and she started making an enormous effort to speak to me in Spanish as she really wanted to learn. I was impressed at how much Spanish she understood, and even told me she has dreamed of visiting Spain after she finishes her Masters in 2011.

hummmmmmmm....[Image: idea.gif]

We talked for a good 15 minutes before I cut-if off with 2 kisses on her cheeks.

Now, let me tell you guys...I was almost losing my cool as this girl was phenomenally beautiful!! Model beautiful, Alicia Keys/Aaliyah beautiful with gorgeous light-black skin and a beautiful smile with yummy lips....[Image: smile.gif]

We got some talented brothas on this forum, and I'd love your take on gaming, and eventually banging black women, in particular, black women who are highly educated, articulate and very confident.

Mixx

I was expecting pics.

Quote: (08-01-2010 12:13 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

I was expecting pics.

Amigo...slow down man...I'm not at that stage yet [Image: smile.gif]

You actually got it easy, she already likes you so that's half the battle. Black women are notorious for blowing off guys they don't like almost to the point of being sadistic. If I am talking to a Black woman with some sense instead of a hoodrat, I usually play up my formal educational level ( M.S. from NYU) and sprinkle stories of my travels to distant lands here and there without sounding like I am bragging. The key is DHV in subtle ways and be very humble at the same time. Self depricating humor helps a lot also. The point of all of this is to lower her defenses and not write me off as a "pump and dumper" and appear " different" than every one else she has met. Once the kiss out of the way, I escalate like any other chick.

Dude, don't even worry, you're in.

#1 you're not black. So her guard probably won't be as high up as it would against a brotha who she probably expects to be a playa.

#2 like PWP said, since black girls are notoriously difficult and take pleasure in dissing guys they don't like, if it's obvious she likes you, it'll be a pretty easy ride to the bedroom.

Good luck!

Quote: (08-01-2010 03:52 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Dude, don't even worry, you're in.

it'll be a pretty easy ride to the bedroom.

I wouldn't bet the bank on that.

Congratulations....for stage 2 you'll need to disclose:

-2 forms of I.D
-W-2's or
-Your last two most recent tax returns
-Most recent physical
-Headshot so she can compare whether you look like Kobe, Tyson, Wesley, or Denzel...but in your case Paul Gasol will do(anybody see his gf-chick is bad)...

The sista's I have gone out with made me feel like I was in a interview process to determine if I would get the PG's...(pussy galore-just saw oldschool bond, james bond). You better pray she's not a bible thumper or no ass for you...

Just remember the rules.......DON"T TOUCH THE HAIR

Stay away from the HAIR. Unless if she is sleeping... In US is there a something called Cafuné (portuguese)? YOu gently pass your fingers in the person's hair... and it is relaxing. Especially when you are sleepy.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (08-03-2010 04:05 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Congratulations....for stage 2 you'll need to disclose:

-2 forms of I.D
-W-2's or
-Your last two most recent tax returns
-Most recent physical
-Headshot so she can compare whether you look like Kobe, Tyson, Wesley, or Denzel...but in your case Paul Gasol will do(anybody see his gf-chick is bad)...

The sista's I have gone out with made me feel like I was in a interview process to determine if I would get the PG's...(pussy galore-just saw oldschool bond, james bond). You better pray she's not a bible thumper or no ass for you...

Just remember the rules.......DON"T TOUCH THE HAIR

To answer MixMaster's question:
I think as long as your confident and carry yourself with swagger but not as a white guy trying to act "too urban" and not being afraid and coming off as "creepy" you can nail and do well with upwardly mobile/educated black women. Now the ones from the deep south It might be a bit more difficult as you have alot of traditional/church types and the types who are all waiting for their "Black Prince Charming" to come swoop them but women who have generally traveled and are from the larger cities coastal and diverse cities you will have a better chance IMO. Atlanta is a good spot because of the amount of transplants and educated black women from all over flock here.

Now with regards to the ever so popular Black Hair Topic:

The American Black Women I've dealt with I have never had this problem with touching their hair. But then again I mess with Black Women with the curly, wet look, long or straight super fine hair and NO WEAVES I just dont do em baby....so they usually dont have a problem with me rubbing my fingers though it whenever I want to. Now for jump-offs yes I have messed with chicks with weave but any long term relationship the chick has to be working with her real hair and the two LTR I've been in the chicks were somewhat mixed but still considered themself Black here in the USA. Think about a finer, tanner, more body Ciara look (Black/Grenadian/Aruban/Indian/Irish/Carribean Mix) and Sallie eRichardson when she was fine (Native American/White/Black/Mix). Those are the type of Black Women I go for in LTR's.

Call me shallow but I just hate dealing and hearing about the Hair thing from Black Women and when the chick is a bit more mixed I can sweat it out and she can hop in the pool/beach whenever she pleases [Image: smile.gif]. I dealt with a nerdy-freak chick who is in grad school at The University if Pennslyvania and It was sooo nerve racking having to listen to her rant ran rave about getting a weave or not getting a weave even though she had a decent crop of hair.

hahaha, just continue.. there was a "hot black chick" population at my college when i was there.. not many black people at all but there were a handful of cuties. i'm from brooklyn and grew up with black girls.. love them the same as any others and treat them the same as any others. dont see why you wouldn't unless they fall out of that "educated" category.. i would replace educated with the word sophisticated or classy..

i was home for a week recently and wokring out in the park. approached 2 black hotties and got the number of the hotter one. called her out the next night to a wine bar in prospect heights my sister's wife bartends at. i was halfway through an expensive bottle and had a french dip before the chick showed up, i poured her a glass. she took one sip, sat low leaned back and said, "Daaaaaayyum, nigga this shit is some fiiiiine wiiiiine" i got up to use the necessities and basically ran for it.. lol..

apparently the sister in law saw it and made up some excuse to smooth it over.. she tell's the story every time she sees me.

Quote: (08-09-2010 08:54 PM)deadgabacho Wrote:  

hahaha, just continue.. there was a "hot black chick" population at my college when i was there.. not many black people at all but there were a handful of cuties. i'm from brooklyn and grew up with black girls.. love them the same as any others and treat them the same as any others. dont see why you wouldn't unless they fall out of that "educated" category.. i would replace educated with the word sophisticated or classy..

i was home for a week recently and wokring out in the park. approached 2 black hotties and got the number of the hotter one. called her out the next night to a wine bar in prospect heights my sister's wife bartends at. i was halfway through an expensive bottle and had a french dip before the chick showed up, i poured her a glass. she took one sip, sat low leaned back and said, "Daaaaaayyum, nigga this shit is some fiiiiine wiiiiine" i got up to use the necessities and basically ran for it.. lol..

apparently the sister in law saw it and made up some excuse to smooth it over.. she tell's the story every time she sees me.

ROTFLMAO!!!! This is a very funny story man!!! Daaaayyyum , niggga!" ROTFLMAO!!!!

HAHAHA looks like a movie scene

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Maybe I'm naive, sounds like she was making a hyper-ironic joke to me. You're a white guy? and she did that, I thought it was hilarious. I mean, she didn't say anything negative..

I'm white and I went out once in San Francisco with a light skinnded black girl who was a nanny. She had had a kid she had given up for adoption. She told me straight "I'm not attracted to Black men."

We went to a rave and she stripped down to her bra, was giggling about lesbians "feeling on [her]"

I was dancing with her and started kissing her, it was great.

She started telling me how she liked nasty stuff...

I blew it, she caught me with another chick before I closed the deal.
She was up for threesomes too.

DOH!

Maybe stop eating the 5 kilos meat a day you told me, since too much protein gives air... its hard being cool and passing wind... I still dont believe you can eat that.. I have to see you eat that everyday in Colombia.

Sounds like its a done deal, continue the spanish angle and teach her some sexy/romantic words and maybe along with kino, like "this is how you talk to a latin man" or opposite roleplay.. Maybe make her do stuff while you roleplay like throwing a few cute loops for her to jump through like a eager little black cutie. If you can pull it off in the friendly way she will be dripping before long fantasizing that you will make a move.. then swoop, post pics, thank Quasi, eat meat pass lots of air..

Middle class black girls are the closet type of girl I've found in the united states that match the vibe of a Brazilian woman.

And let me state one thing for the black guys reading the forum: black girls don't treat me the same as they treat you!

Quote: (09-27-2010 06:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Middle class black girls are the closet type of girl I've found in the united states that match the vibe of a Brazilian woman.

And let me state one thing for the black guys reading the forum: black girls don't treat me the same as they treat you!

LoL...what do you mean?

Quote: (09-27-2010 06:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

And Vice Versa but most American Brothas I know have banged White Girls but most of my White Male friends with equal or higher status havent...Interested to hear your perspective...Do tell...I'm speficially talking about American Black Women not foreign ones from Brazil, Colombia, Etc. Just trying to stay on topic with this one.

Why not Roosh? Personally, I date more white guys than black. Not a preference, it just happens.

Do they make you cook for them Roosh? [Image: smile.gif]

IS you also have to figure there are also a lot more white women for black guys to bang then there are black chicks for white dudes. Plus for years there was always this status for a black man to have a white chick on his arm. Other side when you get upper class (outside of maybe atlanta) you generally find MORE white chicks, and less black chicks. Of course it all depends on the industry and a few other things. So as a single black man in middle to upper middle class you have much greater selection.

Mixx you also have to know by now, as a good looking middle class latin guy, there is a mystique for white girls, and probably some of the same for black girls... that whole latin lover thing, so just like how I walk around here like brad pit, you are already "in" with so many women in the US.

Biggest difference: it's very easy to open. Black girls never get approached by white guys so she'll encourage me in the first couple minutes with smiles and zero testing. I see black guys approach black girls and the girls definitely put an attitude, sometimes not even holding eye contact. The white man gets the benefit of the doubt. She's curious and will give you attention for the first couple minutes, which if you have game is all you need to start building interest.

It seems like black girls have an automatic program to turn down a black guy off the bat. He has to work just to earn to chance to spit game.

Yeah unfortunately decent smooth guys like IS and a few others on this board have to pay for the ignorant ass holes that walk her to her constantly saying shit like, "man uz a fine bitch" then licking their lips, and other even more offensive shit, then they wonder why so many black women act like bitches, shit I know I would. I've seen it soooo many times, unfortunately the rap culture promotes that shit, and I just shake my head.

Now, my man from jamaica just posted this on FB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rt3Hikejsc if more guys were smoother they would probably get a lot more play. My jamaican friend is a good looking black guy that dresses well and has good game, he does well in the USA, but talks a lot of shit about the American black man. Of course he talks shit about the jamaican dred lock dudes too hahaha but he's an educated guy that owns his own company and has traveled the world.

Quote: (09-28-2010 01:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Biggest difference: it's very easy to open. Black girls never get approached by white guys so she'll encourage me in the first couple minutes with smiles and zero testing. I see black guys approach black girls and the girls definitely put an attitude, sometimes not even holding eye contact. The white man gets the benefit of the doubt. She's curious and will give you attention for the first couple minutes, which if you have game is all you need to start building interest.

It seems like black girls have an automatic program to turn down a black guy off the bat. He has to work just to earn to chance to spit game.

I half agree. Black chicks are pretty open to a non-black dude comin up and approaching.

However, I also think they aren't as easy on us non-black dudes.

For example, black dudes can get away with "black guy game" whether the guy is good at it or not. It can work for them.

However, if I game them in any similar way to a black guy, then they don't let me get away with it.

And while black chicks open real well, when they do blow you out (whether at the start, or later in the interaction), they are vicious. I've had a few pretty bad blowouts with black chicks.

The age of the black girl makes a big difference too. When I was in college most of the young hot black girls would easily take a DMX black guy over a Boris Kudjoe black guy. Myself and other well-educated, tall and attractive black guys had no chance with a lot of these chicks because we came from wealthy families and weren't hood enough. They didn't care if you were a med student or a law student or you went to Harvard or you could spit game. They want a bad boy. Chicks are all the same. Fast forward 8 years though and these same chicks are all desperately hollering at all of the same guys they rejected in college who are now rich and successful (and only smashing white and spanish chicks).

I think thats the same across the ethnicities tho.... all these hot ass white party bitches, and many of my really hot spanish friends are always bitching about how men are assholes and they hate them, dont treat them right, same shit, but then they still want to date those same assholes over and over, then wonder why they are washed up 10 years later and no one wants them with their wrinkled ass skin from too much tanning and drinking, and everyone knowing they were bouncing from jerk drug dealers and other shit and they have snotty kids because they were stupid and got pregnant. Then they say there are no nice guys out there HAHAHA

I know it happened to me with most the women I went to high school with, and starting with some of the girls I went to college with EVERYONE HAD a crush on me now that I have money retired and rolled through town in my new red lotus, and recently retired at 31. They always liked me back then UH huh! HAHA life is funny like that.