rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

if you're a newbie, must you fuck a lot of BBW's

My friend(imaginary one) and I were talking about whether one must fuck a lot of, well, our big-boned sisters in order to fuck 7,8, or 9's. I was in Spain where it was thirty minutes before closing time(4:00 am, and I was speaking horrible Spanish to this Spanish BBW. She told me to dance. I thought she meant grind on her. But when I started touching her thighs, she said she wanted to watch me. Like, watch me dance by myself in front of her. I responded, "You dance for me" with a gentle nudge. She didn't dance her jello thighs for me. Later, she left. First question, for those of you in Spain or who have good game, what the fuck does this mean? Seems like it was good decision I didn't dance for her since that was putting ME on the spot, not her. And yet, she seemed like she was trying to judge whether I was good in bed before she made the purchase. Did I miss something culturally? Would I have got the lay if I did? Also, as to the bigger question of do i need to fuck a lot of bbw's and uglies in order to fuck 7's, 8's, 9's, well, is it?

Btw, I was trying to close with a cute Polish girl, but the guy who was in charge of the Pub Crawl(...part 2)

the dancing thing does not sound cultural at all. That's just standard bullshit that some girls like to do. I've gotten that in America too.. it's never a good idea to dance for someone if she asks you to (at least if it's out of context, obviously).

I wouldn't say that you NEED to fuck ugly girls in order to fuck hotter girls, but sometimes it's a good idea. When I haven't gotten laid in a while sometimes I'll fuck a fatty just to get "sex" out of my system. If I bang a fucking nasty girl then of course I won't feel good about myself, but I'll usually feel really good if I bang an average looking girl if I hadn't gotten laid in a while. This gives me confidence to go out and fuck a decent/hot girl. So yes, you should fuck an ugly girl or two if you don't get laid enough.

I'll leave the BBWs to you, thanks.

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

I did it just once in my life and said no thanks afterwards (in the end me saying 'no thanks' forced her to finally lose weight and get in shape - I saved a life! [Image: tongue.gif] ). It's probably not a bad thing by itself, but saying that it's a destiny of some kind would be really self-defeating. Do you want to be the man who assumes that he is only good enough for fucking fatties, particularly in this business where perceived confidence is the king? I do not.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Does not compute. The term "BBW" is an oxymoron. Fat isn't beautiful in any form. Banging them won't do anything good for your self-esteem.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

well, i guess a better question would be, "Is it better to go home alone than fuck a McFattie?"

Quote: (06-02-2013 04:39 AM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

My friend(imaginary one) and I were talking about whether one must fuck a lot of, well, our big-boned sisters in order to fuck 7,8, or 9's. I was in Spain where it was thirty minutes before closing time(4:00 am, and I was speaking horrible Spanish to this Spanish BBW. She told me to dance. I thought she meant grind on her. But when I started touching her thighs, she said she wanted to watch me. Like, watch me dance by myself in front of her. I responded, "You dance for me" with a gentle nudge. She didn't dance her jello thighs for me. Later, she left. First question, for those of you in Spain or who have good game, what the fuck does this mean? Seems like it was good decision I didn't dance for her since that was putting ME on the spot, not her. And yet, she seemed like she was trying to judge whether I was good in bed before she made the purchase. Did I miss something culturally? Would I have got the lay if I did? Also, as to the bigger question of do i need to fuck a lot of bbw's and uglies in order to fuck 7's, 8's, 9's, well, is it?

Btw, on a later night, I was trying to close with a cute Polish girl, but the guy who was in charge of the Pub Crawl(...part 2)

... kept telling the girl and I(mostly the girl) that we needed to go to the next pub. Just prior to that moment, I had finally isolated her from the rest of the group, and we were at the counter drinking. I told the guy that we would meet them there and that we would be right outside. We went like this, back and forth for like 30 secs. Finally, he does this move where he tells the bar maid to get some plastic cups so we could take our drinks to go. This took me by surprise.

Anyway, this guy who was in charge of the pub crawl was definitely trying to give it to her(the pub crawl thing was definitely his way of getting lots of pussy to which i say weird but cool). I went in knowing this was a problem, but it was a catch 22 because the crawl allowed to talk to European girls who spoke English. Also, I knew these guys liked her, but I went in not giving a fuck. Reading 'Bang,' again today, I should've used the "Do you like her" method which I've been forgetting to use. Any other suggestions appreciated.

Quote: (06-02-2013 06:20 AM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

well, i guess a better question would be, "Is it better to go home alone than fuck a McFattie?"

Exactly. If jerking off sounds like a better idea then you should jerk off. If fucking a fatty sounds like a better idea then you should fuck her. If you're able to get an erection with her then you should definitely fuck her. If she's so nasty that you won't be able to get it up, then jerking off is the best option at that point.

Quote: (06-02-2013 06:20 AM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

Fuck ya. You don't have to do anything in life. You want to be known as some guy that fucks fatties? Respectfully, I suggest you keep a standard. I don't know if you believe in the whole idea of sending messages to the universe, blah blah blah, but it is one bad idea to say you are accepting low quality to yourself, people around you and the universe.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The first thing you need to do in order to bang 7s, 8s and 9s is cast the ridiculous, manufactured term BBW out of your personal dictionary and replace it with the term "disgusting fat bitches".

Now ask yourself: do I need to bang disgusting fat bitches in order to bang 7s, 8s and 9s?

The question answers itself.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Personally, I have a great distaste for walking whales. I find fat women (sometimes fat people in general) absolutely disgusting, especially if they are not doing anything about it.

In the US, less than 3% of obese people have a thyroid or similar condition that keeps them fat. For the other 97% + ; the solutions is simple: STEP AWAY FROM THE SPOON FATTY There is absolutely no excuse. Fat women: stop eating so much. Fat men: Go to the Gym.

Matt Forney put up a great blog post on "Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve to be Loved". You should read it. It will explain why you shouldn't denegrate the word "beautiful" by calling a pig a BBW.

I would never insult my dick by banging a pig. You shouldn't either. I would not care if I am on a 1 year dryspell with no prospects, and a fatty takes her cloths off and crawls into my bed. I would much rather jerk off.

You will feel a lot better about yourself if you stay the fuck away. And then, when you do reject her, make sure she knows why. Shaming them is the only way they will learn to understand that men don't want them anywhere near their bedroom.

Some may hate me on this one but I'd rather use my hand than lower myself to rewarding some fat girl with my attention and gift of pleasure.

Quote: (06-02-2013 10:57 PM)topdog Wrote:  

Some may hate me on this one but I'd rather use my hand than lower myself to rewarding some fat girl with my attention and gift of pleasure.

+1. Did have a bit of regret that lasted for 10 mins while I was in taxi, but feeling much better since because I 'refused' a BBW.

BBW actually means ugly obsese bitches, if that rocks OPs boat then let him do it, and let him keep dreaming that someday he'll screws 7s and 8s.

You should only throat fuck BigUglyBitches and make them puke on themselves if they try to push you away.

Quote: (06-02-2013 04:39 AM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

I was in Spain where it was thirty minutes before closing time(4:00 am, and I was speaking horrible Spanish to this Spanish BBW. She told me to dance. I thought she meant grind on her. But when I started touching her thighs, she said she wanted to watch me. Like, watch me dance by myself in front of her. I responded, "You dance for me" with a gentle nudge. She didn't dance her jello thighs for me. Later, she left. First question, for those of you in Spain or who have good game, what the fuck does this mean?

What the f*ck does that mean?

It means you were in the wrong bar in Spain, that is what in means.

-----

What city are you in?

Do I need to eat out of a dumpster before I move up to grocery stores and restaurants?

If you find yourself being asked to dance for the amusement of the morbidly obese at 4am, it is time to reassess your lifestyle choices.

Ew

The term BBW definitely has a negative meaning, but it doesn't have to. Anyone watch Mad Men? Joan, the smoking hot red head is definitely bigger and over weight, but I would fuck the tits off of her. She is probably considered a BBW to a lot of people, but I would have zero problem with a woman looking like her hanging off my arm.

I'd also say if you find yourself alone by last call and there's only the fatty left, well, pussy is pussy. I'm not saying take the beast sloth who has absolutely no care in the world for her personal health and looks, but there are many hotter, larger women out there. There are smoking hot chicks underneath all that McDs, you just have to use your imagination. Besides, when she's ass up, face down, you don't see all the jiggly fat.

By far the tightest pussy I've ever felt was by a larger girl. She had a large ass, big tits, but no gut, and she wasn't slopply in the least. She was also a redhead. I'm no minute man, but I had serious problems when I was in her. Never encountered anything like it since.

It's definitely not for everyone, but take a chance. At least get your dick sucked. 99% of the bigger gals I've been with absolutely love, crave, and HAD to suck my dick like there was some medicine in it they drastically needed. No joke.

BBW actually means Big Bitchy Whale. I'd rather jerk off than touch that thing with a 37 foot pole.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Troll?

Quote: (06-04-2013 03:41 AM)mental Wrote:  

BBW actually means Big Bitchy Whale. I'd rather jerk off than touch that thing with a 37 foot pole.

+1

What were some other things that BBW could stand for? I had some, but they completely slipped my mind.

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:43 AM)Vakarian Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2013 03:41 AM)mental Wrote:  

+1

What were some other things that BBW could stand for? I had some, but they completely slipped my mind.

Boner Boogieman Whale? Boner Bullying Whale? Bye Boner Whale?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Troll thread?

Quote: (06-04-2013 11:10 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Troll thread?

A simple part of being a man is being able to ignore social pressure or desperation. If you don't mind fucking a fat chick, then go for it. If you do mind, don't do it. Fat chicks shouldn't be encouraged. There are PLENTY of girls out there that aren't fat that might not be your ideal for other reasons. Maybe she's super nerdy, maybe she's self-conscious about her ears, etc...

Truly fat is just not feminine to me and I can't get it up with them anyway.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"