rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Higher The Notch Count = More Pussy Thrown At You?

Does the higher your notch count go up, send off an instinct with girls to want to sleep with you easier?

It seems similar to when one is on a hot streak and every girl looks at you and you're 'in the zone' but more subtle and more consistent.

It seems that the more it goes up, the more girls open me, or give me 'the eyes'. It's like they can sense the experience and by default that cuts through alot of their shit-tests and games.

Can any of you players who have very high notch counts, shed some light as to if this theory may be true, OR is it just that with the more experience one has with women the easier it is to get laid?
(Kind of like the 10,000 Hour Rule to Mastery)

Success Breeds Success.

How would you act if you had 5 job offers as good or better than your current job lined up?

Subconsciously, everything about you would change. You body language you change. Your facial expression would change. Your dismissiveness of nonsense would change.

Even if your company didn't know about the job offers, they would sense your change and respond accordingly.

Same with women.

After you've gone through a lot, you know you can do it again. You don't care if any given girl walks away.

Meeting girls becomes very, "Take it or leave you." You don't jump like a trained dog at them. They sense this power.

It's the same with fighting. You can tell who has had the most fights because he makes fewer movements. There's no spaz energy or waste of space.

Some science nerds would try to quantify but drawing pictures of body language poses this, but it's more of a feeling.

Women have evolved for tens of thousands of years to select a mate. It's all in their hindbrain and is hormonal/phermones.

(Just like, as men, we've evolved to respond to threats. Nine out of ten times, the guy who gives you the creeps is actually bad news.)

We find these things esoteric or hard to put into words because society does its best to teach us to live in denial of our instincts.

Women remain very instinctual, however, and their radar to select men who are desired by other women is top notch.

^^^MikeCF nails it.

Just to add 1 more point. People respect things that are difficult to fake- mental acuity, wit, humour, dancing, stamina and strength feats,.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

It gets to the point where a girl is on your bed and asks, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-30-2013 02:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

It gets to the point where a girl is on your bed, wet, spent and destroyed and asks, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

There ya go bud.

Good responses.

The next question is: Is there a number that is the 'turning point'?

I think it happens after the 100 mark, but maybe it varies depending on the man and other attributes he has specific to himself.

Personally, I noticed a difference after hitting the 100 notch mark, but now that I'm closing in on another mark, I've seen a vast difference.

It may be hard to break this down without some science behind it and actual data from a large sample group, but I think it's something worth compiling our opinions on.

I've known a couple guys with really high notch counts. Even for them, I would never say that pussy "gets thrown at them".

I would say it's easier for them though. I believe it's because they're "in state" far more often than most guys. They don't have to warm up like I do. I don't think girls sniff out high notch counts, even subconsciously. I think women sniff out guys that are:

-Physically attractive and muscular
-clearly well funded
-famous
-"in state". Confident, funny, laughing, creating positive frames, dancing, send out attractive energy.

That's about it. Having a high notch count means you know how to achieve the right state of mind and do it faster and more efficiently, but to use the term "Pussy being thrown at you" should probably be reserved for famous people.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Since you've rehearsed the situation with countless other girls, your brain doesn't freeze up, and all that stuff that Mike said is true.

One side of it is that your game has just gotten better through practice

But the other side, I really believe, is that girls can instinctively sense which males have been preselected by many other women. The higher my notch count has gone-the more I get eyeballed by women and approached by them.

The two sides work together in a virtuous circle

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

It gets to the point where a girl is on your bed and asks, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

Ha. I get this in the car-ride home all the time.

Or after sex, "how many other girls have you had?"

Or after 2nd sex session, "why dont you have a GF?"

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

It seems from the responses to be possibly a 50/50: Experience + Pre-Selection Female Instinct

I believe most guys should not be too selective, until they hit 100 notches and then start elevating quality, but if you're pounding dimes from day one then cool, more power to you.

Realistically though, you will not get to 100 notches without some 5's and 6's sprinkled in from my experience and observing this in big notch players.

Doesn't mean to go for the water buffalo wildebeastes, but the kind of cute average girl next door types, or as I like to call them: Practice Girls.

Quote: (05-30-2013 04:36 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

But the other side, I really believe, is that girls can instinctively sense which males have been preselected by many other women. The higher my notch count has gone-the more I get eyeballed by women and approached by them.

The two sides work together in a virtuous circle

What is PUA style game? "It's fake it til you make it." That's possible at low stakes, but not at high stakes games.

PUA style game is essentially bluffing.

Bluffing is much much much harder to do than most guys realize.

The hotter the girl, the harder she is to bluff.

After you've been with enough girls and KNOW you can get with more girls, you have a strong hand.

When you call her out, you're not bluffing and she knows it.

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard this, I would make back the money I paid Roosh for his tips so far.

Basically Priceless. Hearing those words is the best thing a girl can tell me these days. It lets me know that even though she knew the truth she was unable to resist my "Alphaness","Game" etc.

Being alpha is a 24/7 thing. Even when you think you are not gaming a girl, you actually are. That explains one reason for the higher notch count.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" is the equivalent of "I love your cock" for me. [Image: malehamster.gif]

Guys with high notch counts certainly are more confident, confidence attracts women, as MikeCF so eloquently stated when you are confident it's transmuted to your unspoken body language and vibe. The fact that you exude confidence gets them noticing you, but I don't think women can really just automatically tell or be attracted to you based on an unconcious notion that you have a high notch count.

To make my point, I know guys who have a high notch count, much higher than mine, but have fallen off due to depression, horrible logistics, psychological issues, and losing their confidence/social skills. These guys that have "fallen off" aren't pulling much even though they have high notch counts, they have lost their "shine" or "swagger" and their confidence/game has eroded.

Guys that have a high notch count, at least guys with decent standards who haven't primarily plowed through 4's and 5's, usually have a high notch count for a reason. The reasons being is that they are "high value" in terms of their "sexual market value" (sorry guys that hate that term), why are they "high value", that should be obvious: they have many qualities that women are attracted to (height, looks, muscles, status, game, lifestyle, wealth).

A woman may instinctually know or assume that a well built, handsome, 6 ft. 5 in man has been with a lot of women, but she is not attracted to him because he's been with a lot of women, although I do think women are attracted to men that are successful with women. It's almost a cliche that women want what they can't have, I guess guys too, and people in general are guilty of this, but it's especially pertinent when it comes to women desiring men who are successful with women.

Any guy who's been in the game for a minute can attest from experience that as soon as you have a cute girl on your arm, your stock in other women's eyes sky rockets. The fact that a pretty woman desires you and approves of you, makes other women take notice, and just as your stock goes up when you have a beautiful woman on your arm, your stock will decrease if you got some funky snaggle tooth broad conversely.

That said, I guess it's kind of stating the obvious, MikeCF really nailed it, your high notch count = success, success = confidence, confidence = swagged out vibe = women attracted to you.

One time I finished up with a girl and after a few minutes of post orgasm bliss she asks:

"Did you plan this?"

Me: "Huh?"

[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: (05-30-2013 04:55 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

It seems from the responses to be possibly a 50/50: Experience + Pre-Selection Female Instinct

I believe most guys should not be too selective, until they hit 100 notches and then start elevating quality, but if you're pounding dimes from day one then cool, more power to you.

Realistically though, you will not get to 100 notches without some 5's and 6's sprinkled in from my experience and observing this in big notch players.

Doesn't mean to go for the water buffalo wildebeastes, but the kind of cute average girl next door types, or as I like to call them: Practice Girls.

It's age old game question: Does quantity build towards quality?

If you want to just have an orgasm, you can save a lot of time and effort and use your hand.

Woe is me because from where I am now, it seems like there's always going to be a chase involved in life. I rarely have moments were I feel zen or at peace or whatever.

I get addicted to the chase and hope that I will eventually get what I want.

The true alpha doesn't need anything, right? Well, then he has no motivation to do anything. This is a problem for guys who are building towards alpha.

And what about love? It's kind of a disease isn't it?

I like to get off banging girls, but I don't feel any kind of ownership over my accomplishments in the game.

"You don't love me, you just love my doggy style"

This is truth.

Girls don't fall in love with you. They fall in love with your game. But, it isn't yours.

You can't own game. My game is a summation of all the info from this message board and my experiences.

And they can't hate you either.

When a girl calls you a creep, she's just saying that you have bad game.

None of this stuff is personal. Game is impersonal.

What are you? You are an iteration of a genetic line. You are just a wave. You are here now and will go, just like a wave.

Alpha is a quality. In my experience, it can come and go.

Quote: (05-30-2013 05:27 PM)soup Wrote:  

Girls don't fall in love with you. They fall in love with your game. But, it isn't yours.

You can't own game. My game is a summation of all the info from this message board and my experiences.

What are you? You are an iteration of a genetic line. You are just a wave. You are here now and will go, just like a wave.

Not sure if I fully understand what you mean here, sure you've learned game, but from your writing it sounds like you don't have any real personality or authentic self. Am I misunderstanding you, or are you such a chameleon that you constantly change your game (identity/personality) depending on the girl you are with. Do any girls get to know the real you?

I agree that when a girl rejects you or calls you a "creep" or however you want to phrase it, she's mostly rejecting your "bad game" as opposed to your personality. However, some people just don't mesh, I'm sure a lot of girls probably wouldn't "get me" or dig my interests or personality, but I wouldn't necessarily chalk that up to "bad game", maybe more just that we aren't very compatible.

I'm sure there's some scientists who could run tests on womens' reactions to guys with <100, >100 notch counts and measure their brain waves to see if they get more 'aroused' or intrigued.

Maybe in the future some Scientist/Player will get this ball rolling. Would be fascinating to see the results or evidence of anything, whether neutral or positive/negative.

Girls don't respond to your notch count, they respond to your behavior.

More attractive behavior = more girls being attracted to you.

My notch count is over 100. Yet, my game can be good or bad. It all depends on my behavior.

Take an ugly guy with no game, let him bang 100 hookers. Then go back to this normal life. Will girls be throwing themselves at him?

Probably not. It's not the notch count. It's the behaviors

notches = confidence = confident behavior = more attractive behavior = more girls are attracted to you.

My dad has a notch count around 500, but, he is so old that girls don't really like him anymore.

Notches give you a short term boost of sexual confidence, girls notice sexual confidence, that's all.

Quote: (05-30-2013 05:34 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2013 05:27 PM)soup Wrote:  

Not sure if I fully understand what you mean here, sure you've learned game, but from your writing it sounds like you don't have any real personality or authentic self. Am I misunderstanding you, or are you such a chameleon that you constantly change your game (identity/personality) depending on the girl you are with. Do any girls get to know the real you?

I agree that when a girl rejects you or calls you a "creep" or however you want to phrase it, she's mostly rejecting your "bad game" as opposed to your personality. However, some people just don't mesh, I'm sure a lot of girls probably wouldn't "get me" or dig my interests or personality, but I wouldn't necessarily chalk that up to "bad game", maybe more just that we aren't very compatible.

I've had to deconstruct myself and rebuild so that I can have more freedom with women.

I definitely have a baseline way of being that you could call my personality. But girls don't like this. That's why I learned game. I'm pretty sure a lot of guys feel this way.

When I say that she isn't falling in love with me, I mean that. She's falling in love with the game that I've cultivated. Maybe one day I will become that game; I won't have to remind myself to adjust my body language in a certain way to attract girls, I won't have to lower my voice, I won't need to think about all that kind of stuff. I'd just be doing it.

The beta part of me will be long dead- just a memory of a past life. It's like Darth Vader. He's more machine than human.

I'm not the stone cold terminator of game 24/7 yet.

Maybe the game is actually freeing my authentic self. Maybe most of my life was a lie.

My beta side hates the game. It see's it as artifice, a necessary evil in today's world.

My alpha side loves the game. It loves the adventure and excitement, and the thrill of the chase.

My beta side wants to be in love with a woman.

Alpha laughs at love. He knows that falling a in love with a woman is like falling in love with a dog. He imagines a dog walking around in heels, doing the dishes, picking up the kids, and he laughs.

Beta wants to feel a genuine connection with a woman. Wants to look in her eyes and know that when she looks back at him, she's feeling the same thing and that she's in love with him.

Alpha looks into a woman's eyes and sees nature. He sees the jungle. He see's the world of cutthroat competition and selfishness. He doesn't expect anything from her. He knows that when she says she loves him, she potentially loves all guys that are almost identical to him. He knows that there are a lot of players just like him that could elicit the same response from her easily.

I don't think any girls would really care to know the real me. Maybe I'm there is no real me. I'm a bundle of intentions. I'll do what I need to do to get what I want.

There were guys in the past just like me, and there will be guys in the future just like me. There might be a sliver of bonafide individuality in me somewhere- something that sets me apart from everything else in creation, but I'm not sure that the thing has any value in scheme of things.

^^^He knows that when she says she loves him, she potentially loves all guys that are almost identical to him. He knows that there are a lot of players just like him that could elicit the same response from her easily.

Well fucking said. Powerful.

Soup,

I thought your last two posts in this thread were the best posts you've made on this forum. You explained a lot of what I've been feeling lately.

Quote: (05-30-2013 05:51 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I'm sure there's some scientists who could run tests on womens' reactions to guys with <100, >100 notch counts and measure their brain waves to see if they get more 'aroused' or intrigued.

Maybe in the future some Scientist/Player will get this ball rolling. Would be fascinating to see the results or evidence of anything, whether neutral or positive/negative.

After 100? Fuck, ain't nobody got time for that.

I noticed a change in women's responses to me after my 10th notch. Player accusations, etc.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

As a player, it is best for girls to never know the "real" you. The "real" you will more than likely cause you to be ridicule, destroy your ego when you see the reactions of people.

If you want girls to know the real you then approach them by saying " Hi, I Doulos and I am a player who has fucked countless women and will continue to do so even if you provide me with more sex than humanly possible because this is the way I was destined to live either because of genetics or the environment I grew up in, but either way I will still make sure I provide the basic needs you are looking for in a male the only thing is that I want fuck other girls on the side. Do you still like me?