rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Badass tattoos

Badass tattoos

I'm gonna get tattooed on my left arm soon. Post badass tattoo pics on here.

Badass tattoos

Tattoos are for thugs and tramps

Badass tattoos

Alberto, alberto, alberto [Image: facepalm.png]

Badass tattoos

Quote: (05-28-2013 10:50 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

I'm gonna get tattooed on my left arm soon. Post badass tattoo pics on here.

That tattoo is pathetic... every single kid have veni vidi vici and yet they did shit in their lives....

If you want to be unique roll with no tattoo and 6% body fat.

Badass tattoos

Im gonna get a tatoo that says badass. Bitchez love badass tatoos.

Grow a full beard (you might some trouble with that, but its even better if your beard is sparse)

Then go buy your entire wardrobe from a thrift shop. Make sure every item of clothing is lose fitting and androginous.

Then get full sleeves, preferably with a geeky/ironic motif. Make sure the design comes from a magazine/catalog.

Nothing says "Im a unique, strong, and talented individual" like a badass tattoo.

Just make sure to upload some pictures of your badass tattoo here. You know, so we all can get one too, it wont be fair that you get all of them bitchez.

Badass tattoos

I'm gonna get tattooed on my left arm soon.

Do it if you feel like it. I think that the days where middle and upper classes looked down their noses at people who have tattoos infering that it's soley a working class - white trash or ghetto - practice are happily gone.

From a recent stay in Moscow, I remarked that a wider cross section of society (not only artsy people, but also cosmopolitan and trendy upper-classe females) get them, which is remarkable as art tattoos were (and still are) rare in FSU. In Brasil, if you stroll around on a sunny weekend on the most chic beaches like Ipanema, Leblon, Barra, ect, you will see only a handful of people WITHOUT tattoos ...tattoo culture is BIG in Brasil - the bigger the better. Here in Paris, I have even seen body art make its way to the Banking community - generally, the tats are discrete, though I have seen some females with art on their ankles.

I have a sleeve art tattoo (from shoulder to wrist), big colored japonese koi fishes and jap-style fiorenturas, and I feel good with it ..... it gives IMO a non-standart and fashionable look (provided that in parallel you also wear stylish and refined clothes, a fancy watch, ect) that many girls seem to appreciate, especially - but not only - on my hunting ground, FSU and EE.

That said, the "script tattoos", like the one that you plan to do, will be outmoded quickly IMO (as the tribal tattoos are now). You should make something more "timeless".

As a side note, a complete sleeve tattoo takes about 12 to 15 sessions of one hour to one hour and half each - one per week. Which means a three months work.

KOI TATTOO - Probably surprising to many westerners is the large of amount of ancient myth that surrounds these beautiful fish in the Orient and their elevated status there. Generally known here as the brightly colored fish that are common in public ponds and fountains, carp (koi is Japanese for carp) can be found in colors that include white, yellow, gold, a deep orange, and some are even calico-colored. Particularly beautiful specimens have been known to fetch prices in excess of half-a-million dollars from private collectors who specialize in their breeding and showing. However, the koi is more than just a colorful and collectible fish. It is also one of the most popular of Japanese tattoo symbols – a beauty which belies its symbolic meaning. Although Chinese in origin, the carp is now widely celebrated in Japan, particularly for its manly qualities. It is said to climb waterfalls bravely, and, if caught, it lies upon the cutting board awaiting the knife without a quiver, not unlike a samurai (warrior) facing a sword. This theme dates back to ancient China, where a legend tells of how any koi that succeeded in climbing the falls at a point called Dragon Gate (on the Yellow River) would be transformed into a dragon. Based on that legend, it became a symbol of worldly aspiration and advancement. Eventually, the stoic fish came to be associated with so many masculine and positive qualities that it was appropriated for the annual Boys' Day Festival in Japan where even today colorful, streaming koi flags are traditionally displayed for each son in the family. In tattoo imagery, especially in combination with flowing water, it symbolizes much the same: courage, the ability to attain high goals, and overcoming life's difficulties.

Badass tattoos

OP if you're going to get a tattoo, don't get the script. Take the time to find an artist, tattoo or otherwise, that can take those words and draw up something that means those words to you then get the tattoo.

Think of it this way...would you rather have a tattoo that would have someone running up to you and yelling "wooo, vidi venci vwhatever!!!" or "hey, cool tattoo, what does it mean?". The latter has been an excuse for girls to open on me for years.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Badass tattoos

I'm going to have to refer you to the article Roosh wrote on tattoos - I can't be bothered sourcing the link, but the gist of it is that if you have never been in a fight as an adult male then don't bother getting one. The reason being that in the past a tattoo was a symbol of masculinity and physicality whereas now every Tom, Dick and Harry has one and it's value has been undermined.

I'm also going to have to echo germanico's sentiments - judging by the prevalence of tattoos in modern society and the hipster types who like to tailor them to how 'unique' they are you're now going to be more of an individual without one.

Badass tattoos

Stop getting tattoos from pics from the internet. Find a reputable artist whose style that you like and have him draw up something custom for you. Any decent artist has his own art drawn up as flash and he sells them as one-off tattoos. Don't pick things off the wall either. That's lame.

Team Nachos

Badass tattoos

Tattoos get too much hate on here. If you don't want them, cool, but don't shame people who do.

That said, Alberto, that tattoo isn't bad ass - it's a pretty common phrase that loads of people have. I have a similar phrase interwoven into one of my tattoos, and I definitely cringe a bit when someone asks me what it says. Fuck it though, I was 19 and it reminds me of that period.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Badass tattoos

Get this one, just so people know what you're all about.
[Image: tattoo_exit_only_gotov_.jpg?1347549464]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Badass tattoos

I love seeing guys with a lot of tattoos. More often than not they think they're some hard ass billy badass. I chuckle to myself and wonder 'and how many combat patrols through a war zone have they been on?'

Badass tattoos

Hipsters wear tattoos, nuff said.

They are no longer unique and EVERYBODY has them except me of course.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Badass tattoos

Quote: (05-29-2013 09:24 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Hipsters wear tattoos, nuff said.

They are no longer unique and EVERYBODY has them except me of course.
No ink on me either. My father told me if I ever got one he would rip the skin off me in a violent manner. He produced on all his threats so I wasn't going to risk that one.

What's up with fat girls and those calf tats? Why would they want to draw attention to one of their most disgusting body parts?

I do enjoy making fun of all my friends tats though...

"How that tribal armband working out for you?"

Ali-B has some arm tat that when he wears a short sleeve shirt the bottom of it shows and you would guess it's the Wu-Tang logo.
[attachment=12360]

Badass tattoos

I don't have any, and have never felt compelled. I don't hate though. I cringe a little when I see someone covered with them. That's a HUGE commitment. I think it's kind of cool when you have something significant to you, hidden somewhere on your body. I know phrases and quotes are very popular, so if a quote, even if a lot of people have it, has meaning for you, go for it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Badass tattoos

Remember, you are gonna wake up every morning with a cliche on your arm... Go for a picture or pattern of some kind. Here`s something to get your creativty going...
[Image: some_of_the_640_20.jpg]

Badass tattoos

Why dont you get "carpe diem" instead? Way more original [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Badass tattoos

My advice would be not to get one. I am in the process of removing the two tattoos I had at age 16. It's been a long and expensive process, and the end result will not be as if I had never been tattooed (there is likely to be some ink left over, and possibly some scarring from the tattoo (the laser doesn't actually scar you, it's the actual act of tattooing that scars you)). I'm now on my 21st session of laser removal, and it's looking like it will still take up to 5 more sessions.

That said I do like tattoos a lot. I like the look of people that are heavily tattooed with little bits here and there that have built up over time to a lot of coverage, as opposed to people with carefully planned out sleeves that to me look really contrived.

Badass tattoos

If you're going to get a tattoo, avoid cliches at all costs. It will be a countdown to when you start regretting it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Badass tattoos

It'd be a badass tattoo if you got it on your face.

Badass tattoos

How about barbed wire around your biceps?

Every guy with that is a serious stud whom the rest of us can only look up to in awe.

Badass tattoos

I think you should get a facepic on your back like Steve-O. Thats badass!

[Image: attachment.jpg12365]   

Badass tattoos

I have quite a few on my chest, upper arms and some more areas. I doubt I would get them again if I could go back in time. I didn't know they were gonna blow up and become so trendy when I started doing it. It's crazy how hipsters and girls are getting covered up more than guys in prison.

Badass tattoos

Quote: (05-29-2013 03:30 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

I'm gonna get tattooed on my left arm soon.

Do it if you feel like it. I think that the days where middle and upper classes looked down their noses at people who have tattoos infering that it's soley a working class - white trash or ghetto - practice are happily gone.

From a recent stay in Moscow, I remarked that a wider cross section of society (not only artsy people, but also cosmopolitan and trendy upper-classe females) get them, which is remarkable as art tattoos were (and still are) rare in FSU. In Brasil, if you stroll around on a sunny weekend on the most chic beaches like Ipanema, Leblon, Barra, ect, you will see only a handful of people WITHOUT tattoos ...tattoo culture is BIG in Brasil - the bigger the better. Here in Paris, I have even seen body art make its way to the Banking community - generally, the tats are discrete, though I have seen some females with art on their ankles.

I have a sleeve art tattoo (from shoulder to wrist), big colored japonese koi fishes and jap-style fiorenturas, and I feel good with it ..... it gives IMO a non-standart and fashionable look (provided that in parallel you also wear stylish and refined clothes, a fancy watch, ect) that many girls seem to appreciate, especially - but not only - on my hunting ground, FSU and EE.

This is a good point. Some people associate tattoos with this certain image but that is not the case. And many women do like them, bottom line.

This guy wears some really weird shit at times and I personally wouldn't rock a full sleeve (let alone two) but his overall vibe is really dope to me.

[Image: NickWoosterStandingColorBlast.jpg]

That being said, I hate cliche tattoos as much as the next man. All of my ink is and will be things that are unique and very meaningful to me.

Badass tattoos

"Veni Vidi Vici" is certainly a cliche, but so are most latin tattoos. My tattoo budget is quiet low, so it will have to be a small Latin tattoo.

Nudge, I'm thinking "Carpe Noctem", as Carpe Diem is a cliché.

Germanico, you're right about me not being able to grow a full beard, I got very thin beard and hair, so I stick to the clean-shaven look.

ElMech, my dad hates tattoos too.

DBCooper, I've been in many fights back in LA, not just bar fights.