rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex in the city - Ukraine (Documentary)

This is an interesting documentary. they talk about Kiev, Odessa and other places. all foreigners are just suspected sex tourists. its good to have this as a visual.

i'm gonna have to really devise a good plan/reason to visit other than vacation.

Its good to see what a person is up against as far as connecting with the beauty and so on. i totally understand much better now, why having good contacts , knowing russian and being decent looking and having your A-game is vital. There is distrust and corruption in alot of different aspects of the cities.

scammers, professional daters, and just sluts and beautiful girls who are overly cautious. that's a handfull. its one thing to hear it from someones mouth but seeing it helps me visualize and see the truth better.

Pretty dismal outlook in the video.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

It says the video was from March 2010. I do wonder if it has gotten better. It seemed very bleak.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-20-2013 05:12 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

It says the video was from March 2010. I do wonder if it has gotten better. It seemed very bleak.

Although sex tourists can come from every country the video is correct when it mentions that vast majority of them are from Turkey & Italy. Unlike most guys I went to Ukraine to try to find a gf and ONS were not important for me. I think not trying too hard and just being satisfied with a number and some dance/talk game puts the women at ease. To be honest the foreign guys who are very aggressive there are the only one's who get in trouble.
The 5:12, and 5:30 mark is hilarious. Just about every olive skinned guy was accosted by the femen women for being a sex tourist. I guess Ukraine might be one of the few countries in the world where looking like a local (mediocre looking white guy, with dirty blonde-brown hair) was actually an advantage for me and I rarely got hassled (other than the dates where shit tests happened)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/...-fan-group

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-20-2013 08:01 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2013 05:12 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Although sex tourists can come from every country the video is correct when it mentions that vast majority of them are from Turkey & Italy. Unlike most guys I went to Ukraine to try to find a gf and ONS were not important for me. I think not trying too hard and just being satisfied with a number and some dance/talk game puts the women at ease. To be honest the foreign guys who are very aggressive there are the only one's who get in trouble.
The 5:12, and 5:30 mark is hilarious. Just about every olive skinned guy was accosted by the femen women for being a sex tourist. I guess Ukraine might be one of the few countries in the world where looking like a local (mediocre looking white guy, with dirty blonde-brown hair) was actually an advantage for me and I rarely got hassled (other than the dates where shit tests happened)

good advice. a man visiting there must be shit-test proof/ready and not be too hungry for ONS and know perfect russian. when you were shit tested by girls..how did it go down?

i mean was it immediate in the beginning? did you open with friendly conversation and then the interrogation started and then you had to show your business card and give an address? and did they back off after that after you passed their tests? because...i have actually made some good female contacts online in Kiev already.they're inviting me to visit them.

and i assume that once i get over there and get comfortable..i need to be ready to get questioned like this in broken-english or russian.

either way. its good to see the dysfunction from the perspective of the women. and we men have to understand the dynamics of what is happening there in order to get around the bullshit because as we can see. there is plenty of B.S. to get around.

"did you open with friendly conversation and then the interrogation started and then you had to show your business card and give an address?"

Lol, that would not be a smart thing to do and could compromise "situational awareness"....You don't know who that girl(s) have as their backup and the last thing you want to do is give your business card to some girl at 5am in the morning as you're leaving the club and a couple shady characters are loitering on the street.

Nah, I ran into shit test(s) during follow-up dates (typical example: I meet a girl at a night club, dance/talk, then get her contact info and txt her the next day for a meetup). Once the meetup happens then I would do my best to be vague and keep the suspense factor going...for example I tell them that I work for a UN organization and I am in IT/Telecom (this part is true) but not revealing the true nature of the job or anything about projects I work in. More questions follow so at that point I deflect by saying "so, what do you do?" or "what do you think about such and such topic"? and then try do more listening than talking and keep the alcohol flowing.

The women there are not dumb, they realize that every foreigner who tries to pickup a girl at a Kiev club is probably not living there so then they have to calculate if its worth their time to pursue dates/relationship with someone who might leave in a couple days and maybe not come back again for months. A good question to ask a local girl on a date is about their "going out habits". If a girl go's out downtown Kiev more than once per month then that should be a red flag for you ( if you're looking for a relationship and not ONS). With the current economy it is VERY EXPENSIVE for a typical local girl to go out to the clubs to which "tourists" like us go to and if she go's there frequently it is a high chance that she could have a "sponsor" and experienced foreign guys in the past. Chance is if you score a date with her she will expect you to show her a great time and may take advantage of you faster than you of her and a bang is not guaranteed as most city girls there know the value that is placed on their beauty by horny overseas guys. Thus my tip for you gentleman is to try to meet provincial girls or just girls who rarely go out and for whom the foreigner factor still holds some value. They are becoming rarer in these days of visa-free travel but are still possible if you make enough approaches. For me being mysterious and adventurous is a must as unlike some other guys here I do not have alpha game...I am a slow learner in the pick up arts.

Speaking of interrogation one girl tested me by asking where my companies office was so I just said it was street such and such by Olympic stadium which was complete BS as I was drunk from our wine date (I drank 4/5th of the bottle). On another date I just mentioned the address of the US embassy in Kiev and it worked like a charm. Nevertheless both times they believed me. I suppose I could have just told them the truth that I was there as a tourist and showed them fancy photo's of the churches I visited, the Presidential Palace or the Chernobyl exclusion zone and perhaps I will use this approach during my next trip in July.