rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many approaches do you do a week?

How many girls would you say you approach in an average week?

Quote: (07-16-2010 08:16 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I picked rarely approach because most of the girls I end up going for I meet through other people. I also feel like I'm never actively trying to approach girls, I just happen to run into them. I know I need to up my daygame, and there should be a lot of opportunities as I'm moving across the country for college in a few weeks. I probably should be puting a lot more effort into it than I am now. Do all of you more experienced guys just go out to public places when you have free time simply to practice your approaches?

I bet I do 15 a day, but I'm usually in place with lots of girls.

Aloha!

I put 10-15, but I don't feel like I approach enough though. These basically all come from nights out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday every week. I don't always go out on Thurs... so 2-3 nights a week, I'll easily approach 15 girls.

I need to day game more though.

Recently, over the past two weeks I've been really lazy, and kind of going through "approach fatigue". For a while I was probably doing 10-15 approaches a week with about a third being day game. I don't know what it is, I've gone through a brief burn out period, my motivation to improve at this game stuff can be kind of bi-polar at times. I'm wondering what you guys would consider an approach, especially during day game, for example, let's say you're in the check out line at the grocery store and it seems like it's going to be a while, you spark up conversation with the cute girl standing next to you, you increase flirting, and go for the # close, would you consider that an "approach"?

Quote: (07-17-2010 03:53 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Recently, over the past two weeks I've been really lazy, and kind of going through "approach fatigue". For a while I was probably doing 10-15 approaches a week with about a third being day game. I don't know what it is, I've gone through a brief burn out period, my motivation to improve at this game stuff can be kind of bi-polar at times. I'm wondering what you guys would consider an approach, especially during day game, for example, let's say you're in the check out line at the grocery store and it seems like it's going to be a while, you spark up conversation with the cute girl standing next to you, you increase flirting, and go for the # close, would you consider that an "approach"?

Yeah, I'd consider that an approach. You opened her and then had the intention of getting a number close.

5-10 in the states.
15+ when I'm abroad.

My god. 10-15 a day? Thats insane. When do you find the time to work? Even 10-15 a week and Id feel like my social calendar would be beyond full after a month or two. And I'm no Lothario.

There are very few hot women where I reside at the moment. I have to make a significant effort to go where they are. Being kind of burned out at the moment, its hard to make that effort. I really just find it hard to care at the moment.

That being said, there are always women in my extended social group who I can call, and who I have either had sex with in the past or who have made me offers, if I'm hard up for sex.

Quote: (07-18-2010 07:50 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

My god. 10-15 a day? Thats insane. When do you find the time to work? Even 10-15 a week and Id feel like my social calendar would be beyond full after a month or two. And I'm no Lothario.

There are very few hot women where I reside at the moment. I have to make a significant effort to go where they are. Being kind of burned out at the moment, its hard to make that effort. I really just find it hard to care at the moment.

That being said, there are always women in my extended social group who I can call, and who I have either had sex with in the past or who have made me offers, if I'm hard up for sex.

I don't it is insane. Sometimes you are only in a set for 1-2 minutes before you eject or get blown out. I average 3 approaches a night 3 nights a week.

10-20 a week. I try to approach everyday. For me, its a lifestyle. I love this shit.

Quote: (07-18-2010 11:46 AM)texaschili Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2010 07:50 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I don't it is insane. Sometimes you are only in a set for 1-2 minutes before you eject or get blown out. I average 3 approaches a night 3 nights a week.

Much different than 10-15 per day.

Quality above Quantity.....

So many approaches in a day, week or month? Are you kidding me?

Everything under the 8....time, energy and money wasting. She have to spread her legs right there on the spot if she wants to be fucked by me. No dating, text messaging whatever with them...

8 and above....Have fun with your friends and crew (helps with some gorgeous (wing)girls at your side) and let it naturally happen...Get some eye-contact and be confident and relaxed when you're talking to the girl. If i pick up some signals of a girl she is interested....just have to be myself and chat a bit...always ends up k-close, exchanging numbers or even stay at their place that night.

2 examples of last weeks:
I was in a upscale club in amsterdam having a good time. A female friend (solid 9+) introduced me to this asian looking 25yrs old model girl. I shook her hand and had a quick chat, but went on partying with my friends. After a while she was standing next to me and started talking...etcetc Do you have a girlfriend? Can i have your number? Perfect [Image: icon_lol.gif] Still dating since....

Yesterday we went to a lakeside outdoor party (50000 people) and there were lots gorgeous girls....i was standing and dancing with my people and a girl (8) was checking me out a few times...and she takes a picture of me...So easy start of conversation or what? After a while she introduced me to all her female friends (few 7's and 8's) k-closed and exchanged numbers...

So why all this approaching of soooooo many girls? You want to fuck yearly like 30 girls ( with a high % of mediocre ) or like 5 hotties on a regular basis?

I rarely approach. I'm a bit shy and if you approach many men think that you are easy and ask to go somewhere in the first 5 minutes.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (07-18-2010 04:53 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I rarely approach. I'm a bit shy and if you approach many men think that you are easy and ask to go somewhere in the first 5 minutes.

None of us expect girls to approach.

15+ a week

very doable, i usually go out once per week, sometimes two (then it's like 30 approaches).

Can really never have enough numbers.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-18-2010 05:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Why not? To wait the approaching is one thing, but never expect... I mean... even once?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

I expect girls to make flirty eye contact.

Quote: (07-19-2010 05:28 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2010 05:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Why not? To wait the approaching is one thing, but never expect... I mean... even once?

We've all been approached by girls at times, but desirable girls don't approach. They just show signs that they want you to approach them. Hey but if cute girls want to start approaching me, I'm all for it. I'm lazy as it is, would just be one less step for me.

Quote: (07-19-2010 05:28 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Mrs. Chocolate, I have a question for you. I, for one, appreciate having some women on this board. I like their input and perspectives.

However, I'm curious, as to why you follow this forum? Is it for anthropological research, to observe how men think?

That is the only reason that I can think of.

I don't believe that I ever read any indication that you are a lesbian, and therefore would be interested in how to approach women.

Again, no offense intended. I'm genuinely curious.

Quote: (07-18-2010 03:48 PM)Hunterdoingfieldresearch Wrote:  

Everything under the 8....time, energy and money wasting. She have to spread her legs right there on the spot if she wants to be fucked by me. No dating, text messaging whatever with them...

8 and above....Have fun with your friends and crew (helps with some gorgeous (wing)girls at your side) and let it naturally happen...Get some eye-contact and be confident and relaxed when you're talking to the girl. If i pick up some signals of a girl she is interested....just have to be myself and chat a bit...always ends up k-close, exchanging numbers or even stay at their place that night.

I was in a upscale club in amsterdam having a good time. A female friend (solid 9+) introduced me to this asian looking 25yrs old model girl. I shook her hand and had a quick chat, but went on partying with my friends. After a while she was standing next to me and started talking...etcetc Do you have a girlfriend? Can i have your number? Perfect [Image: icon_lol.gif] Still dating since....

Yesterday we went to a lakeside outdoor party (50000 people) and there were lots gorgeous girls....i was standing and dancing with my people and a girl (8) was checking me out a few times...and she takes a picture of me...So easy start of conversation or what? After a while she introduced me to all her female friends (few 7's and 8's) k-closed and exchanged numbers...

So why all this approaching of soooooo many girls? You want to fuck yearly like 30 girls ( with a high % of mediocre ) or like 5 hotties on a regular basis?

Damn dude, you must be a 6 ft. 3 in, ripped, Brad Pitt look-alike to have women asking your for your number, and cold approaching wanting to take a picture of you. That sounds sweet to me, but it seems pretty rare for a lot of guys, or maybe just more so in the U.S. I mean I've been approached by women before, but like Speakeasy was saying most of the time they're not really the hottest. Normally, they seem to make strong eye contact as an invitation for you to approach.

It depends on country.
In Romania I approach 10-15 a day - I am still learning the women and the culture, and most of those approaches do not last over 5-10 minutes so it is not major waste of time. Most of the approaches happen at daytime, typically on the way to work or back.
In Russia I approach 1-2 times a day, I know the culture, women and language so it is a relatively easy lay for me.
In USA I approach 1-3 times a week as there is rarely an incentive to approach. Also women here talk too much, and this annoys me.

Quote: (07-19-2010 08:29 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

It depends on country.
In Romania I approach 10-15 a day - I am still learning the women and the culture, and most of those approaches do not last over 5-10 minutes so it is not major waste of time. Most of the approaches happen at daytime, typically on the way to work or back.
In Russia I approach 1-2 times a day, I know the culture, women and language so it is a relatively easy lay for me.
In USA I approach 1-3 times a week as there is rarely an incentive to approach. Also women here talk too much, and this annoys me.

In Russia the women are easier. I have 2 friends that were from that area, they didn't want to leave because the pussy was that good( One friend even postponed coming to America for 4 years). They had to leave for financial reasons, pussy is good but getting a meal and paying your bills is more important.

I only approach women for a hook up when I go to the post office which is two times a week. Eidoos77. [Image: banana.gif][Image: sleepy.gif][Image: banana.gif]

dude post-office game share your tips!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-19-2010 07:48 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2010 03:48 PM)Hunterdoingfieldresearch Wrote:  

Damn dude, you must be a 6 ft. 3 in, ripped, Brad Pitt look-alike to have women asking your for your number, and cold approaching wanting to take a picture of you. That sounds sweet to me, but it seems pretty rare for a lot of guys, or maybe just more so in the U.S. I mean I've been approached by women before, but like Speakeasy was saying most of the time they're not really the hottest. Normally, they seem to make strong eye contact as an invitation for you to approach.

Maybe you got the wrong impression about what i wanted to make clear. I'm not a Brad Pitt model looking guy, tall fitnessguru whatsoever.... I'm just a normal regular guy with some trendy clothes and i am confident when talking to girls. I have a lot friends (model guys/pretty boys and fine ladies) so it occurs that i will be introduced to female friends of them. From that moment i'm just myself. Laid-back and with enough skills to hold an interesting conversation.

In the past i have approached maybe hundreds of women. Sometimes i got lucky, but a lot times they weren't interested. But i learned from every single experience and at this moment it is going well.

I admit... I have high standards when it comes to women. Not only with women, but it's more a life philosophy of me to aim for the best possible. Nothing wrong with that...In my opinion. That's why i'm saying to chose quality above quantity.