rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great Moments in Hamsterism: Pawn off your Children, Live a Happier Life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...-bits.html

Keep in mind it's the Daily Mail so there is a possibility of trolling, but still:

Quote:Quote:

Will I wish that I was sitting on a sun-drenched playing field instead of delivering a workshop to a packed conference room or feel the tiniest shred of guilt at missing out on my son’s big moment?

Not a bit.

I’ve rarely been to a sports day, carol concert or any of the other ‘can’t miss’ events that seem to make up most mothers’ social calendars.
Instead, I pay for a replacement to attend, a ‘stand-in’ mummy if you will. I rejoice that I am able to employ an army of staff — ten members and counting — to do all the boring, mundane chores that I’m too busy for.

And much more within!

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Would you believe this was written by a manfaced, career-oriented superhamster?

I wonder how good of an old folk's home her sons going to dump her in when she gets of age?

LOL, she wore that for her pics? I guess her assistant had the day off and didn't pick it for her.

She named her kid India. No offense, but people who name their kids random names just grow up feeling that they are so "special." But it starts with the parents.

She looks manly, so Mark her creative director husband probably is the woman in this relationship. I guarantee it wasn't his idea and that she scheduled when she was gonna get pregnant. Oh wait the high flyer's assistant scheduled it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2