rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She Wants to Keep $750,000 Ring?

She Wants to Keep 0,000 Ring?

That chick is not worth 1.25M (ring + gifts).

I can also hear the chattering from black lizards, "That's why you don't go messin' with them white girls." [Image: rolleyes.gif][Image: rolleyes.gif][Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: (05-08-2013 10:00 PM)BLarsen Wrote:  

That chick is not worth 1.25M (ring + gifts).

I can also hear the chattering from black lizards, "That's why you don't go messin' with them white girls." [Image: rolleyes.gif][Image: rolleyes.gif][Image: rolleyes.gif]

Top Youtube comment:

amberled 11 hours ago
Dumb ass black men keep falling for these white bitches!

Quote: (05-08-2013 09:38 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Awesome video. Unbelievable. What makes this bitch think she has the right to just rob a million bucks in gifts, spending and the ring from this guy? Gold digging whore, wow.

If you buy a girl a $750,000 useless trinket and let her bleed your money, you should look in the mirror and ask some questions.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

This reminds me of a great post I read just the other day about being "The Skittles Man".
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/05/...ttles-man/
Definitely a classic, this guy should have read it before he bought the ring.

It's better that he find out now than after she rapes him in a divorce settlement five years from now. Still, in any just country this would be considered equivalent to a John Dillinger-style bank heist.

I mean let's be real here. He bought a girl a $750k ring, she took off with it. Who's the real dumbass here? I guess this guy just needs to cut his losses and be glad he didn't invest another million in her for another year, then she turns around and leaves him $2.5 million deep. I guarantee his next girl won't be getting a million dollar ring.

I really fuckin hate gold diggers bitches like this!
The guy was a dumbass to trust any bitch nowadays with such a high divorce rate even if he is worth 100 mill.

$750,000 engagement ring plus over $300,000 in gifts All for what is essentially a 7 possibly (depending on body) an 8.
Damn i’m glad I know game.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Remember gents, even pro athletes can be beta when it comes to women.

Quote: (05-09-2013 12:50 AM)liberman Wrote:  

$750,000 engagement ring plus over $300,000 in gifts All for what is essentially a 7 possibly (depending on body) an 8.
Damn i’m glad I know game.

that's a 6 dude, plain everything on her

He got lucky, thank god this whore is too stupid to think in the long term.

With judgement like that I would cut his ass immediately.

Why would you want a complete fool on your team?

Then again, maybe the coach can use this to motivate the idiot...

Admittedly, I don't watch football and I think it's boring, but I don't think he was recruited because they were under the impression that this individual was a brilliant savant at managing his personal life.

Proof that it's still trickin' if you got it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Let's be honest guys, when an NFL player who just signed a 9 FIGURE contract wants to wife you up, he might be a fool for giving away half, but she's the idiot who thinks she can do better.

And FWIW, if he pushes the issue, the courts will make her return the ring. There is a very real contract implied here, and she broke it. Now he'll be SOL on the other gifts, but the ring is contingent on marriage, and he's entitled to have it back. Had he called off the wedding, she would normally get to keep it. But since she pulled the plug, it goes back, and if he makes a big deal of it, it will.

Still, he's an idiot for wanting to part with half of his shit.

Quote: (05-09-2013 05:38 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Had he called off the wedding, she would normally get to keep it. But since she pulled the plug, it goes back, and if he makes a big deal of it, it will.

I don't think so when talking about engagement rings. As far as I know, it doesn't matter who calls it off. The engagement ring goes back and he will get it back by going to court.

I fucking hate entitled bitches who think they can pull over this type of shit. It really gets the blood boiling. I hope she ends up paying legal fees for having to take her to court.

Quote: (05-08-2013 09:38 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

The ultimate beta chump just got taken by a good digging bitch.

That said, if the dude wants to recover any sense of his dignity and self respect, he should take the bitch to court and get every cent back off her including the legal costs.

Athletes who go out and party and bang random girls aren't the ones I want on my team. I actually think when an athlete becomes beta in the game it translates into alpha in the sport.
No late nights, 100% focus in preparation, team mentality, etc.

It's less about him and more about her. Pure gold digging broad.

I want my favorite sports team all wifed up. Mature players who no longer care about poosy and making it rain=success.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Seriously, he spent all that on an unattractive woman?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Why would anyone give $750.000 to a woman that hasnt given you anything?

Quote: (05-09-2013 05:38 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Let's be honest guys, when an NFL player who just signed a 9 FIGURE contract wants to wife you up, he might be a fool for giving away half, but she's the idiot who thinks she can do better.

And FWIW, if he pushes the issue, the courts will make her return the ring. There is a very real contract implied here, and she broke it. Now he'll be SOL on the other gifts, but the ring is contingent on marriage, and he's entitled to have it back. Had he called off the wedding, she would normally get to keep it. But since she pulled the plug, it goes back, and if he makes a big deal of it, it will.

Still, he's an idiot for wanting to part with half of his shit.

Well given how dumb he was to spend all that time on an unattractive woman, there would eb a chance he would have had to give up half in a divorce, but you got to hope to his fucking advisors would make him do a pre-nup which would limit what she could take. On Espn radio yesterday Max and Marcellus were talking about Kobe's situation with his mom and Marcellus spoke about his experience and how his advisors were on him to get things squared away properly.

I think this dude should fire his advisors for letting him spend $750k on a ring. High end athletes have a team of advisors working on managing his (or her) wealth, endorsements, etc. They fucked up by letting him blow 750k on a ring. They should all be fired.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Dude just got drafted into the NFL and signed a huge contract, he is young but this does not excuse his stupidity.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Mario Williams has been around for a few years, he isn't that young anymore. He is 28.