rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The F***ing Truth of It

The F***ing Truth of It

I'm not a player in the traditional sense (if there is one), because due to my irrational and unexplainable attachment to religious thought (as well as my status as a utilitarian), I'm not actually in it to bang as many hot chicks as possible and keep my dick wet 24/7.

I got into game because of the crushing effect that my inability to pursue the women that I really wanted was having on my soul. I felt like a loser, because I didn't have balls/looks/personality (or so I thought).

Near the beginning of my junior year of university, I came across The Game by accident and reading it (regardless of its actually accuracy) opened my mind to the possibility that my self-improvement options could be significant.

It all started with an experiment, an experiment in which I pursued the most attractive girl I'd ever wanted and after two months of applying game techniques, she was mine (albeit for short while). I spent the next three years of my life working damn f***ing hard, completely replacing my wardrobe (now 70% suits), learning the art of entertaining story telling, internalizing all relevant game concepts, experimenting with my facial hair and growing a massive set of balls.

Age 26 comes along and I've achieve what I set out to do...waste no opportunities. It was never my goal to increase the number of women in my life, but I definitely was pissed that plenty of desirable women were passing through my life as a matter of course and I couldn't get them naked in my bed.

Accomplishing this much is no longer an insurmountable obstacle, rather it has become a fun and pleasurable task.

Best of all, I get routine (usually daily) ego boosting feedback from women (often in the form of hungry glances) that tells me that I am desirable.

Rather than increase my desire for connectivity with the opposite sex, this new found social value has allowed me to get to a point where I never feel lonely. I never want for women. I know beyond all doubt that if I chose to be alone for a night or a week or a year, that its not because I could get a woman...its because I just wanted met one worth the effort for a while.

I feel free.

Of course, life has a habit of throwing a monkey wrench in the works.

I'd concluded a while ago that the only way that I'd get married was if I were to meet a woman under 24, with an n =< 2. Acknowledging that meeting a red-pill woman with those stats is unlikely, I'd decided that I would settle for any woman that for whatever reason was highly dedicated to marital commitment, was subjugated enough to believe that she owed her future husband regular and consistent sex and could cook and clean.

Then, I pack up all my belongings a week ago and take a Greyhound bus to a city that I'd lived several times before, most recently two years prior.

A somewhat casual female friend, who I'd met when she was dating a friend of mine four years earlier, got me set up with a temporary housing situation. I remember her being hot enough to wanna at least make out with, but our friendship, although flirty, had never really evolved, aside from one overt "come-on" when we were both under the influence and my current status as someone else's boyfriend prevented follow through.

In our first conversation upon my return, I discover that in my past two years of absence, the two of us have grown to share a lot of stuff in common. First off, she's a unicorn...a female red pill taker. She's got a moral problem with modern day dating relationships and doesn't want to go out for dinner with me ever, because she can't afford to pay for her meal.

Second, she's only 23 and despite a real ability with make-up for special occasions, she's a very presentable six without make-up, even if she's wearing the least flattering clothing possible (which aside from wearing jeans that really sell her body, is something she prefers).

Normally I like my women feminine and dressed like ladies, but I have to admit that I have a huge amount of respect (and oddly enough attraction) for a girl who could easily be an 8 with a splash of make-up and the right wardrobe), but refuses to get by on her looks, preferring to put practically all her time and very limited money into improving her employable skills (she's training to be a stage manager and from what I understand, is damn good at what she does).

So, with zero intentions of this every happening with this girl, I've found myself in an open relationship (we both hate the idea of being exclusive, as having a defined relationship is not what either of us are looking for right now) with the girl who I can actually be honest with about anything (even moreso that my own mother, who is awesome and one-in-a-million).

She's an absolutely freak in bed and fantastic as a conversation partner.

Simply put, I think she's the perfect woman for me.

However, I haven't quit being red pill. The following facts remain. She smokes a pack of cigarettes every three weeks, because she often can't fall asleep due to anxiety and stress. She's got an n => 13. I haven't asked, but she admitted to it being solidly within the double digits.

She's dedicated to the idea of having an independent career. She can't cook (but can clean). Alcoholism runs in her family and every six months or so she drinks herself sick.

She's a total party whore, making out with guys (and girls) on a whim. She has very limited BSDM scene experience.

All of this is great stuff if you are looking for a f*** buddy, but terrible if you are seeking wife material.

It's dawned on me, however, that I think that a woman like this, (who is honest with herself, gives as much as she takes when it comes to guys, doesn't support gender double standards that benefit her, works hard, is intelligent and a quality conversationalist, massive fun in bed) isn't also likely going to be a girl with a good past and genuine marriage material.

My thesis is that the effect of feminism has been so far reaching that the only women who are able to think outside its grasp are women who have been/are rebels and have likely acquired some bad habits and made poor decisions in their process of personal and social exploration.

Any woman with respect for the status quo (a good thing back when the status quo didn't encourage women to divorce their men and take all their money the moment they didn't *feel* loved any more), is more than likely at the modern time to espouse current social values ("you go girl! independence, followed by marry me quick because I'm old and fat now).

Can we win?

I'm convinced that I'm not going to find a woman that I will see as a good bet for marriage in North America. I'm either going to stay single for life or settle on a girl somewhere in a so-called "less advanced" society, where traditional social values are still reflected. Of course, she'll probably be boring as hell to talk to.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The F***ing Truth of It

Quote: (05-02-2013 12:50 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Of course, she'll probably be boring as hell to talk to.

You still haven't digested the rest of the red pill bro. Keep gaming... it will come.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The F***ing Truth of It

You sound like that "exemplary alpha male" guy from a while back.
Quote:Quote:

Of course, life has a habit of throwing a monkey wrench in the works.
Right here I knew that you were going to talk about one girl and say something along the lines of "But she is different".

The F***ing Truth of It

Girls who party, kiss guys AND girls, has a potential drink problem looming and is great in bed sends one message;

She is crazy. Not the good kind either.

The F***ing Truth of It

What is the n => 13 thing you mentioned?

The F***ing Truth of It

Lad, why do you want to get married in North America?

The F***ing Truth of It

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

What is the n => 13 thing you mentioned?

Her number is greater than 13.

The F***ing Truth of It

I'd bail when I stopped getting what I wanted out of her, plain and simple.

You can't do that with marriage without being screwed over.

The F***ing Truth of It

It's dawned on me, however, that I think that a woman like this, (who is honest with herself, gives as much as she takes when it comes to guys, doesn't support gender double standards that benefit her, works hard, is intelligent and a quality conversationalist, massive fun in bed) isn't also likely going to be a girl with a good past and genuine marriage material.

My thesis is that the effect of feminism has been so far reaching that the only women who are able to think outside its grasp are women who have been/are rebels and have likely acquired some bad habits and made poor decisions in their process of personal and social exploration.

Any woman with respect for the status quo (a good thing back when the status quo didn't encourage women to divorce their men and take all their money the moment they didn't *feel* loved any more), is more than likely at the modern time to espouse current social values ("you go girl! independence, followed by marry me quick because I'm old and fat now).

I don't think the OP should marry this woman, but he does make an intriguing and excellent point. I bet that there is something to this. Now, whether this is soothing or just means that we're all fucked, I don't know.

I have likewise found some really quality girls that had a wild time when they were super-young (we're talking below age of consent here) and came to regret it only a year or two later. Which is better than never and a bit depressing at the same time but it's an intriguing pattern nonetheless.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The F***ing Truth of It

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:19 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't think the OP should marry this woman, but he does make an intriguing and excellent point. I bet that there is something to this. Now, whether this is soothing or just means that we're all fucked, I don't know.

Were all fucked.

I have likewise found some really quality girls that had a wild time when they were super-young (we're talking below age of consent here) and came to regret it only a year or two later. Which is better than never and a bit depressing at the same time but it's an intriguing pattern nonetheless.

There's no way any rational person would marry someone like this. I wouldn't go into business with someone like this. Marriage in the current century is first and foremost a business deal (and a sucky one at that).

Quote:MattC Wrote:

Lad, why do you want to get married in North America?

Sure don't. I don't want to get married anywhere. I speak Chinese and really know my way around Asia and regardless, even the more "traditional cultures" typical in Asia, I see way too many pitfalls even in places with a better connection to trad. gender roles and family responsibility.

The best part of my experience of learning game is that I never feel lonely any more. While my social circle options have improved dramatically, I also totally love just chilling with myself these days. By making myself more interesting to others, I've also become more interesting to myself.

The ONLY way that I could ever consider marriage, would be if I wanted to bring a kid into the world. A two parents family is arguably the healthiest environment for a well adjusted kid to grow up in and if I was going to bring a little demon into this world, I'd like to think that I'd love him/her enough to give him the most statistically viable environment in which to develop.

I place a great value in intellectualism and since most women (even the book smart ones) are f***ing stupid, I strongly believe that finding a viable marriage partner who could turn my brain on very unlikely.

So, unless I suddenly develop a strong desire for offspring, I expect to spend my life alone (having great parties).

I'm the King of Beijing!

The F***ing Truth of It

I think you are intellectualizing your strong attraction for her, that while you did enough to get her into bed, you don't control her to the point where she worships you and doesn't want to be with another guy.

Only full digestion of the red pill can make these situations come out in your favor.

The F***ing Truth of It

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think you are intellectualizing your strong attraction for her,

Par for the course. I intellectualize absolutely everything.

that while you did enough to get her into bed, you don't control her to the point where she worships you and doesn't want to be with another guy.

This thought occurred to me. It's actually a big part of my interest in her. My "dating" history is extremely varied. Every situation where I've become intimate with a woman has been relate-able to a question I was attempting to answer.

In this case, this woman is intriguing to me because I wanna know if I can break her. She's had a string of shorter long term relationships (like me, usually eight months tops), which always end when the guys starts acting needy. Given her physical state and personality, she gets A LOT of interest, so it seems that most guys she has dated have been pretty eager to lock her down.

I just returned to college, so I have zero interest in getting into anything exclusive and I don't cheat. It was definitely at my insistence that we agreed to no exclusivity, but it is true that she prefers that too.

So, I'm curious to see how this will play out. Officially, we have a non-exclusive policy. On the other hand, she has been acting very into me for a girl who prefers an open relationship.

We had an amazingly cavalier conversation about this the other night. Our bedroom antics have showcased our individual desires to dominate. She likes to pin me down and will fight me if I try to get on top. When I win (and I always do), she loves it of course.

We were talking about relationship dynamics and establishing the dominant role in a relationship, within the context of our own obvious competition for the leading role.

I told her that if she won it would be losing. She agreed.

Only full digestion of the red pill can make these situations come out in your favor.

I suppose time will tell. I definitely want her to be obsessed with me. The idea of needing her is immensely distasteful to me.

I want to win.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The F***ing Truth of It

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:15 PM)DBCooper Wrote:  

I'd bail when I stopped getting what I wanted out of her, plain and simple.

You can't do that with marriage without being screwed over.

pre nup

The F***ing Truth of It

Women who are marriage material are in all honesty a bit on the dumb side. They're perpetually happy, not political, very nice, but dumb.
They don't self destruct and don't have anxiety because they're pretty closed off to most of the world. That's not to say that every single heavy drinking slut out there is some kind of genius, most of them are just a daddy issues version of marriage material.

High IQ increases women's odds of dysfunction, and also makes them have higher sex drives. It's a shame though that for a woman to know how to have a really good conversation with a guy and to know how to give him the sex of his life, she would have to have been through a lot of guys.

I know your feeling. I've been tempted to catch feelings for that kind of slut too. Life with them is so much more relaxing if you put aside the thought of them banging many dudes before you.

The F***ing Truth of It

Or an irrevocable trust - ya it has its disadvantages but you never have to even tell her about it since you are only the beneficiary not the owner. Seems like prenups fail a lot. Or the guy wimps out when she starts freaking out about it. Some people then make the woman sign a post nup to confirm. Crazy stuff.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The F***ing Truth of It

The only woman who you can feel safe putting a ring on is the type of woman who doesn't want a ring from you to prove how much you love her.

If the strong independent woman ® is equal with a man, why does she need the ace up her sleeve of divorce rape?

I don't blame them though, I mean shit - you're not smart if you don't take every advantage that life throws at you. The cards are stacked in their favor. But you cannot lose if you do not play.

The F***ing Truth of It

You're putting that pussy on the pedastel.