rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitches telling me I suck in Bed after I pump and dump them !

Rationalization and shaming from their part , or legitimate criticism I need to address ?

This is coming from a girl who used to text me how bad she wanted to fuck me while we were seeing each other months ago.

Any of you brahs have experience with this ?

If you doubt you are good in the sack, chances are you are not.

Just tell her it's because she has biggest vagina you've ever seen. Done.

Team Nachos

If a girl has a reason to be pissed off at you she is going to attack your ego. This reminds me of highschool girls saying "I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY!!!!" or saying you have a small cock when you dont. Parlays line is amazing. "I couldn't feel anything, your not tight".

If I don't intend on a repeat bang I don't care if they think I'm good or not.

Quote: (05-01-2013 03:58 PM)DBCooper Wrote:  

If I don't intend on a repeat bang I don't care if they think I'm good or not.

Exactly, who cares? You already dumped them!

This is only a problem if you're trying to fuck the rest of the chicks in her social circle, and then only a problem if your game isn't tight.

WIA

Quote: (05-01-2013 04:06 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

This is only a problem if you're trying to fuck the rest of the chicks in her social circle, and then only a problem if your game isn't tight.

WIA

True. 1 bad report doesn't spell disaster if you appear unfazed.

Quote: (05-01-2013 03:48 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

"It's hard to perform well when you're throwing a toothpick down a hallway."

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The more mad she is at you, the smaller your dick is.

Quote: (05-01-2013 04:12 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 03:48 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

"It's hard to perform well when you're throwing a toothpick down a hallway."

In situations like this I try to be as genuine as possible. If you start tossing out common sayings your just engaging in a pointless texting fight which is what she wants. If you word it in a prolonged, calculated, genuine way the more likely she is to believe what your saying is actually true and since she is going out of her way to be a bitch she deserves to be told in a believable manner that her vagina is quite the spacious place that most men will not enjoy.

Im still in the "nice guy, never tells a lie" phase, I doubt most of these girls think I am a player. I bet ive crushed a couple egos pretty hard this way.

This reminds me of a situation in cab game. 2 girls got in, 1 was being condescending and her attitude was just shit. I acted aloof and talked to the other girl. Subject came up how old I think she looks, I say "well I cant really tell because your sitting behind me, your friend looks about 25-27." It was her birthday, just turned 20. She was destroyed. I cant remember what she said but she took it to heart. She was quiet the entire time afterwards and stormed out slamming the door when I got to their spot. Her friend paid, gave me a $5 tip, smiled and said "best cab ride ever". [Image: lol.gif]

I see no reason to get worked up about the size of your dick. If you start, then the only logical end is a penis enlargement operation.

That said, I'd say "yeah, I never felt like I had a connection with you."

That oughta get her hamster going. Don't trade hackneyed insult for insult. Go for the emotional jugular.

Hit the next button. You got to know when to hold em and know when to fold 'em. Just keep hitting up the game from stage 1.

My motto for 2013 is

"No Drama"

Quote: (05-01-2013 04:54 PM)soup Wrote:  

Hit the next button. You got to know when to hold em and know when to fold 'em. Just keep hitting up the game from stage 1.

My motto for 2013 is

"No Drama"

I don't understand why people have so many so-called "crazy chicks" on here.

Let me give one pointer to avoid all of this...

Managing Expectations
(you need to manage girls' expectation of you)

1) From the start, make it clear that you are in no position to be in a relationship.

2) Explain that you think she is a cool girl and will be her friend regardless whether or not she chooses to go to be with you. Either way you will not act differently toward her.

(the above applies to guys who genuinely want to enjoy being around their women so it probably wont apply to most guys on this forum)

3) Again, make it clear that she will not have exclusive access of you

Managing expectations is a huge part of avoiding disappointment.

This includes:

-Managing expectations of yourself

-Managing your expectations of others

-Managing other's expectations of you (applies to this post)

This has allowed me to keep a steady flow of happy girls throughout my life. The only caveat is that you have to actually enjoy spending time with the girls. That being said, you can pick and choose from this post and use what you will to your advantage.

Quote: (05-01-2013 05:21 PM)gandt Wrote:  

My motto for 2013 is

"No Drama"

Managing Expectations

1) From the start, make it clear that you are in no position to be in a relationship.

2) Explain that you think she is a cool girl and will be her friend regardless whether or not she chooses to go to be with you. Either way you will not act differently toward her.

(the above applies to guys who genuinely want to enjoy being around their women so it probably wont apply to most guys on this forum)

This includes:

This has allowed me to keep a steady flow of happy girls throughout my life. The only caveat is that you have to actually enjoy spending time with the girls. That being said, you can pick and choose from this post and use what you will to your advantage.

I disagree with your first point. I had some girls stop fucking with me because I would not string them along.

To the OP, if you're worried what she really thinks about your skills sexually, get a mole in there to find out for you. It really doesn't matter cos everybody's different and it takes time to find sexual chemistry sometimes. Sometimes it's good from the start and others it gets really good over time.

It's safe to say girls will hit you where it hurts when theyre mad, ie your penis.

I've had girls be brutally honest with me when they wanted me to do stuff different in the bedroom and I've told girls say I was really good, but it fluctuates ya know. But get a mole in there to find out for sure, the truth with reveal itself.

Quote: (05-01-2013 04:40 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

I see no reason to get worked up about the size of your dick. If you start, then the only logical end is a penis enlargement operation.

That oughta get her hamster going. Don't trade hackneyed insult for insult. Go for the emotional jugular.

^^ [Image: youtheman.gif] !!

I texted her back with " Sorry my bad, It's just that never felt like a had a real connection with you "

her: What do you mean ? Like how ?
me: Exactly that. I never felt like i had a connection with you
her: That's because we never really spent enough time together to build one LBH ! I gave you a chance and you threw it away !

Seems like I've successfully flipped the frame back in my favor.

But i still need to find out if she meant it as an insult or whether it is the truth. Being a boring fuck is not acceptable as an aspiring playa.

God Damn that's some evil shit!

Props.

WIA

Do the girls you want to bang again come back for more?

Sound advice. Freaking out never helped anyone in one of these situations. Play it cool.

I was in Colombia and a girl was acting dumb. My friend said something to the extent of, "I'd tell her to fuck off and she's a dumb bitch." I said, "Nah, I'd rather just be cool about it, send her on her way, and never answer her calls or texts again. Make her think about it. If I act like a dick, she's just gonna think, 'I'm glad I got rid of that asshole anyways."

A couple days later after she tried calling a texting a few times without any response from me, she sent me this long message of facebook saying how I was, "So low" and how she couldn't believe I would stop talking to her over something so stupid. You could tell it really got to her.

Quote: (05-01-2013 05:58 PM)LibertarianBootyHunter Wrote:  

I texted her back with " Sorry my bad, It's just that never felt like a had a real connection with you "

her: What do you mean ? Like how ?
me: Exactly that. I never felt like i had a connection with you
her: That's because we never really spent enough time together to build one LBH ! I gave you a chance and you threw it away !

Seems like I've successfully flipped the frame back in my favor.

But i still need to find out if she meant it as an insult or whether it is the truth. Being a boring fuck is not acceptable as an aspiring playa.

Sounds like she liked you, felt that you didn't feel the same way and went 180 and started cursing you out because her emotions are in play.

Women behave this way with men who have given them orgasms on a continuous basis and they dont have anybody else to replace you.

My motto for 2013 is

"No Drama"

Managing Expectations

This includes:

Agree with you that life is about managing expectations, but I still had a bitch go super crazy on me after I told her repeatedly I was seeing other women and it was just a sexual relationship from the get go etc...

I agree with OP, lot of girls want to get strung along, are begging for it. It's not ideal but sometimes its the difference between bang/no bang.

Managing Expectations

Nearly word for word as gandt describes is how I've managed to keep the longest/least dramatic friends with benefits situation I've ever had.

It's very key with women and life in general.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

maybe you in fact...do suck at sex

I am the cock carousel

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Basically.

I took one girl a few months ago for example to a party and she was having a great time, really enjoying herself and being with me. When I didn't pay for her taxi home she sent me some essays by text saying it was the worst date she's ever been on and all that shite.

I think I put the texts in the memorable texts thread.

Nothing to worry about. Rollo actually has a really great post about it here http://therationalmale.com/2012/10/15/sex-debt/

As long as you've had fun, who cares?

I also remember Roissy saying that if you're having sex with a girl and she doesn't orgasm but you do, it's enough of a sign from her that she's had a good time if she'd got her hands all over you, rubbing her legs up and down yours and your back. She may not necessarily come but you can just tell she's had a good time. Some girls struggle orgasming from sex anyway, it's not a massive deal having her come. Read Rollo's post that I've just linked, he can word things much better then I'll ever be able to, in particular the bit about girls faking orgasms and enjoying the time with the man that she has with him as much as possible who she senses is using her.

It always comes back to interpreting her actions and facial expressions rather than what she says.

what a great thread. gandt's response, augen sehen's response and OP's followup. all gold.