rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self-Portraits Reveal the Truth About Body Image

Sort of sad

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/self-portr...slideshow/

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The truth about body image? The truth is that she is fat as shit! [Image: fatbanana.gif]

Quote:Quote:

"I wanted to capture what it felt like to be judged for your body. That vulnerability of being on the beach and fearing those 10-20 seconds where you have to walk into the water and everyone can see you,"
Aww... Poor you.

Now imagine being judged (and far less charitably) for your personality, social influence, sense of humor, outlook, attitude, and income... As well as your body.
Want to trade, fatass?

Put down the Haagen Dazs, get into a gym, and be thankful you're not subjected to real judgement like men are.

Can we just be done with all these whimpering self-portraits of fat people? This is the second thing like this I've seen on Yahoo this week (the other one being the fat girl standing in the middle of the sidewalk getting stared at by normal-sized people). I'm getting tired of it.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote:Quote:

Davis was stunned at the image which showed her looking uncomfortable in a one-piece swimsuit while her friends lounged in bikinis.

So this fat bitch didn't realize she was fat and ugly until she took a picture of herself?
That female hamster is strong indeed.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

This is how it should work right? You realize you've let yourself go, you feel some shame about it, and then you fix it.

Shame can be a powerful motivator.