rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Khabarovsk,Russia. Mini datasheet

I've been here in Khabarovsk in the Russian far east for a week and I wanted to share a few thoughts.

Khabarovsk is the capital of the Russian far east with a population of 580000. It's very far away, L.A is closer to Khabarovsk than Moscow. it takes 7 days with train to get here from Moscow!
However. The city center is very nice and clean for Russian standards, maybe one of the prettiest I've seen in Russia. It has more of a EE feeling than Russian. The city is also very pedestrian friendly and has a lot of parks and squares where people are hanging out. Especially in summer time these places are excellent for day game. Now in mid-April the weather is still fucking cold and windy as hell so no one bothers to be outside more than necessary. Also worth to mention is that Khabarovsk is one of the most expensive cities in Russia. ( Western European prices)

Girls.
Very hot and very feminime. I've visited 10+ cities in Russia, but so far I think Khabarovsk has the hottest ones. I just have to hit the streets and it won't last long before I got a half-boner. This city has also a lot of third generation Koreans, quite funny to see Asians speak pure Russian.
The problem here is the language barrier, just like in many other places of Russia. Without speaking any Russian you will have a hard time here, not many speak English. It's hard to approach girls in the streets and their reaction is quite cold. It seems that they are not very used to be stopped and approached in the streets by strangers.
The good thing is that not many foreigners visit Khabarovsk ( It's so fucking far away) and the girls are not used to be approached by foreigners. You will be exotic meat here. You will draw a lot of attention only for speaking English here, both in cafés, in the streets and in clubs. They like foreigners here, but they are a little bit shy.

Nightlife.
I only been to four places so that's all I can help you with

- Democrazy bar
Cheaper beer bar that attracts alot of younger people. Ok place to start the evening.

- Facebar.
This is a place that attracts a lot of students, two floors and good chance of hooking up. When I was there it was more girls than guys, the girls were drinking tequila body shots on the bars desk. The bottom floor had a small cool room with sofas where you could smoke shishas and chill out. Perfect place for escalating.
Pricelevel was reasonable. 4€ for a whisky cola.

- Hospital club
This is a more upscale club. The place was sausage fest and the girls looked like pure gold diggers. A freind of mine told me that this is the place where rich Russian betas go to show off. Anyway it used to get very crowded on weekends.
Can't tell you about the pricelevel, I knew the bartender so he gave me drinks for free.

- Crossroad bar
A rock bar with live music. They serve decent food and they got international beers, but quite pricy (8€ for a beer). I was there on Friday night and it was packed with people and later onthey went crazy on the dance floor. Tall blondes were pulling me from the chair when I was sitting at my table and having some food.
Good place, but maybe not so good for picking up. People were usually coming in big groups.

Accomodation.
Can't help you with that because I was staying with a friend. But I'm quite sure that hotels are very pricy here. According to my friend you can rent an apartment for 50€ per day.

- Game.
Khabarovsk is a sleepy city so the only action is taking place in the weekends. Like in many other Russian cities MONEY seem to talk here, they seem to be more interested of your Iphone 5 than your dick. DHV is the key or then you need to know Russian and have tight game. The girls are very cold and they will easily loose the interest if you're not keeping them entertained from the first minute.

I found a hot Korean on the second day so I ended up with sticking to her for the rest of the week. ( Still got the yellow fever)
But Khabarovsk really got potential, this city is not ruined by tourism, YET. I didn't see or hear any other foreigner during my week here, so get here...fast!
Times are changing in Russia also.

Tonight I'm changing city.

Great datasheet! I have also been to this city (4days) in July 2009. I loved it there in summer. I don't know what they put in the water there but just about every girl had massive cleavage.

Not on top of my list but I would definitely visit again if i had the cash. By train of course. The trains are the best way to see the real Russian culture. Even if i had a million in the bank I would still take a 3rd class platzkart train bed for 7 days and not an airplane.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Any plans to go to Vladivostok?

Neil - I'm 1/2 way though your book. Is this the same city where you met Julia ? It was amazing that she paid her own way to meet you and paid her own travel expenses in Thailand despite I'm assuming a salary of maybe $300-$400 a month which is typical in a such a small town. Although I have never been to Russia, I have some experience girls in smaller towns in Ukraine and it doubtful most I have met would have the means or inclination to do such a thing as pay their own way.

Quote: (04-18-2013 12:07 PM)LowerCaseG Wrote:  

Any plans to go to Vladivostok?

I was there two weeks ago. Didn't have any time of checking out the nightlife though.
But it's a nice city with a lot of hotties strolling around in high heels.

Quote: (04-18-2013 11:47 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Great datasheet! I have also been to this city (4days) in July 2009. I loved it there in summer. I don't know what they put in the water there but just about every girl had massive cleavage.

Not on top of my list but I would definitely visit again if i had the cash. By train of course. The trains are the best way to see the real Russian culture. Even if i had a million in the bank I would still take a 3rd class platzkart train bed for 7 days and not an airplane.

I agree, Russian trains rules! Thanks to the 3 class train I managed to hook up with a quite exotic girl yesterday. Tonight I'm going meet her, time to raise the flag of Turkmenistan!

Quote: (04-18-2013 12:40 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Neil - I'm 1/2 way though your book. Is this the same city where you met Julia ? It was amazing that she paid her own way to meet you and paid her own travel expenses in Thailand despite I'm assuming a salary of maybe $300-$400 a month which is typical in a such a small town. Although I have never been to Russia, I have some experience girls in smaller towns in Ukraine and it doubtful most I have met would have the means or inclination to do such a thing as pay their own way.

Thanks for buying the book.

I met Julia on the train from Khabarovsk to Vladivostok. She lives in Vlad. I wouldn't say that Vladivostok is a small town. It has about 600k people living there but yes it's no Moscow that's for sure.

I never asked her about her salary but I always guessed she made closer to 1000 than to 300/400 but honestly I don't have a clue.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (04-18-2013 06:05 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2013 11:47 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I agree, Russian trains rules! Thanks to the 3 class train I managed to hook up with a quite exotic girl yesterday. Tonight I'm going meet her, time to raise the flag of Turkmenistan!

Yes russian trains rule indeed! I also met a girl in the train. Had quite the passionate relationship with her.

Can you give a comparison of this city versus the others you've been to in Russia? Do the girls here look Asian?

Quote: (04-19-2013 04:40 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Can you give a comparison of this city versus the others you've been to in Russia? Do the girls here look Asian?

Not sure if you're asking OP or me but I'll answer that.

Once you pass Irkutsk on the Trans Siberian train route you'll see a lot of Asian looking girls but these girls are all of Asian nationality/descent. Around Lake Baikal/ Chita/ Ulan Ude most are local Buryat people (Mongolian decedents) More info on them here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buryats

If you move further down the Trans Sib there are lots of Chinese girls around since this part borders with China. Around Vladivostok there are probably a few North Korean girls/women also since they border there with Russia but I was there in my beta days and didn't really care for such things.

You'll probably can find a mixed Russian/Asian girl if you look for it but they are not common. Russians are generally way too nationalistic to mix their race with Asians. They are still looked down on but its getting better now.

I've been digging a bit deeper and found this list of indigenous people in Russia. There's tons of them in populations as small as 360. Imagine getting one of those flags.

There are over 185 different ethnic groups in Russia. Most of them with their own language.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Minor indigenous groups of Russia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sma..._of_Russia

Larger indigenous groups of Russia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lar..._of_Russia

Just to answer my own question. Russia is importing North Korean workers by the thousands in the last years. I assume most are guys but this might be the best chance to get that flag.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Koreans_in_Russia

I actually want to avoid that, I like the Slavic look. Thanks Neil for the info.

Time lapse video of Khabarovsk:

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Icarus, thanks for sharing that. Must be Sunday or something, but I was mesmerized by it. Gotta start traveling soon. Thanks!

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I'm just getting around to reading Neil/Spike's book now. After reading the part about Khabarovsk having the hottest girls in Russia, I had to search RvF to see if it was true. Sounds like Chaos confirmed it.

Yeah, like Neil said, I don't know what they have in the water over there.
At this point. I have visited +30 different cities in Russia and I still claim that the best talent I saw was in the far east.

They lack the big city attitude like they have in Moscow or SPB.

Vladivostok was good too.

I hope I can go again to that part of Russia in summer or spring time.
With a higher budget of course. And with train as always . [Image: banana.gif]

Other exotic destinations in the far east would be. Sakhalin Island, Petropavlovsk in Kamtchatka and perhaps Magadan. Yakutsk would be a true motherfucker to visit in the middle of the winter!

In most Soviet cities, women have a closed off attitude because of the communist times. "Never trust anyone, especially a foreigner, just keep living your life as you have been living it, there is no need to change..."

The key is finding a balance between West and East. It is a balance between quality and easiness, Western influence makes game a lot easier. Provincial Russia, and even Moscow in some cases, is simply too much hard work. Too West and you have shitty personalities, too East and it is too difficult. Then you have the grey zones with Western influence: One is tilted towards the West (Poland, Romania... Sweet girls who sleep around and take a Western attitude towards life), the other towards the East (Estonia, Ukraine, Moldova... Sweet girls with an Eastern boyfriend-oriented mindset, but easier to get than if you keep going East).

^ Have you found that key?
I can't imagine that place would be Central Asia.

Quote: (10-17-2014 04:03 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

^ Have you found that key?
I can't imagine that place would be Central Asia.

Me neither. All the Moscow transplants I met that were from Siberia had a nice warmth and friendliness to them. Maybe just bc they were in the bright lights/big city.

Would really like to hit up Vladivostok and then Khabarovsk esp. after living in Moscow for so long. Volcanos on Kamchatka would be especially cool.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Sure thing Akula.
I haven't heard anyone yet who regrets a trip to the far east.

Kamchatka would be awesome aswell, no doubt about that.

Quote: (10-17-2014 11:14 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Sure thing Akula.

So do you speak some Russian? I can not imagine that English is widely spoken there, even in Moscow I felt lost without a word Russian.

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

Quote: (10-17-2014 11:21 AM)Mike OBrien Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2014 11:14 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Sure thing Akula.

So do you speak some Russian? I can not imagine that English is widely spoken there, even in Moscow I felt lost without a word Russian.

Only some very basic stuff.
Not conversational.

The Khabarovsk region is home to the Siberian tiger. Did you spot any? [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (10-17-2014 11:34 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

The Khabarovsk region is home to the Siberian tiger. Did you spot any? [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: EZ5EIjT.jpg]

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (10-17-2014 11:34 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

I was in Ussuriisk.

I guess you are talking about the Ussuriisk tiger?
I only spotted a stuffed one.

There are some very strange animals in Siberia and Far East.
I visited some museums and I had no idea that such existed or had existed.