rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is divorce rate high in Russia and Brazil?

Makes me wonder if it is still possible to meet a decent woman there in Russia, Ukraine, or Brazil for more than a pump and dump?

You also need to look at who is divorcing whom. I wouldn't be surprised that 70% of divorces in Russia are filed by men, rather than the opposite like in western countries.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Everyone man that has ++income has something on the side. When women compete, you win!

The high degrees of alcoholism in Russia likely has a hand in their divorce rates. It would also be interesting to see at what age they divorce at.

Quote: (04-13-2013 12:34 PM)scubapilot Wrote:  

Makes me wonder if it is still possible to meet a decent woman there in Russia, Ukraine, or Brazil for more than a pump and dump?

If you are a Russian dude and have any semblance of game/money/career you are GOLD so they all just bang every 8-9 when married and eventually get divorced bc they realize their potential as they get older, bolder and more wealthy/experienced. As many chicks here told me "Russia is full of lonely late 20's - early 30s women". Come and get 'em!!!

(of course this probably won't last forever but it will be going on for most of our active sex lives!!!)

There are TONS of marriageable, nice sweet Russian girls take it from me I'm a recovering beta)). Had 4 serious relationships over the past 4 years (lame, I know) and EVERY one of them, when I really think about it, has been HIGHLY preferable in terms of looks/attitude to pretty much every chick I banged/dated in North America. AINEC. I don't know how to describe it but they are all just so into hooking up, living for the moment, DTF whatever.....

And also, at the end of the day the divorce laws aren't horribly skewed against men here like they are in N. America so a lot of people get married early and then divorced by 25-26, but the guys are all running around even more empowered to bang more tail.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

I'm pretty sure divorce rates in Brazil don't even come close to divorce rates in the states. Looking back at when I was in Brazil, I could only think of one girl who's parents were not still together. All my other friends parents were still together after 20 + years.

Nice! This is good news. I once dated a couple Russian women and always had fun even though my Russian skills suck. They had a willing attitude to take care of a man. Complete opposite of Americunts.

Divorce rates in Russia are related to abuse, alcoholism and rampant cheating. Its a reflection on the quality of the men more than the women.

Confirmed, divorce rates aren't very high in Brazil. I didn't think so. They seem to be under the world average...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_di...vorce-rate

Quote: (04-13-2013 03:31 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2013 12:34 PM)scubapilot Wrote:  

If you are a Russian dude and have any semblance of game/money/career you are GOLD so they all just bang every 8-9 when married and eventually get divorced bc they realize their potential as they get older, bolder and more wealthy/experienced. As many chicks here told me "Russia is full of lonely late 20's - early 30s women". Come and get 'em!!!

(of course this probably won't last forever but it will be going on for most of our active sex lives!!!)

There are TONS of marriageable, nice sweet Russian girls take it from me I'm a recovering beta)). Had 4 serious relationships over the past 4 years (lame, I know) and EVERY one of them, when I really think about it, has been HIGHLY preferable in terms of looks/attitude to pretty much every chick I banged/dated in North America. AINEC. I don't know how to describe it but they are all just so into hooking up, living for the moment, DTF whatever.....

And also, at the end of the day the divorce laws aren't horribly skewed against men here like they are in N. America so a lot of people get married early and then divorced by 25-26, but the guys are all running around even more empowered to bang more tail.

Yeah, i agree with this - several have told me that similar things are happening in Ukraine too. But yeah...its wide open. i think they key for N.American guys to learn the language-culture and develop some good contacts and bring you A-Game and you will be rewarded.

and because of alchoholism and malnutrition issue with alot of those men. Many of the men (not all) aren't so good looking either. It's amazing to see exotic beautiful women who complain about skinny alcholic-malnutrioned men who aren't even that good looking. its truly a different culture.

its wide open man!!!

Not to be rude or anything, lots of gratitude to him for sharing his wisdom, but Roosh has been unintentionally perpetuating an unfortunate myth about Russian girls and that they are "prone to divorce". Not true. I wrote a post in detail here: thread-53805.html

In reality, the opposite is true. The reason for the high number of divorces is exactly the high number of marriages (9.2 per 1000 people). They are "marriage happy". And have more successful marriages than almost anywhere in europe. And even still the divorce rate is "only" 51 percent. A lot lower than many countries in europe, which would be lower if people were slower to get married (and frankly if less russian men were drunks and didn't have so many hotties to tempt them to cheat).

Therefor, asking if it's still possible to meet decent women in Russia is like asking "I wonder if I went to the beach there would still be decent grains of sand at the shore". Stupid question.

Divorce in Brazil is way more common now than before. I would blame it on people losing religion beliefs, or the religion have a smaller effect on family decision.

It's not as bad as in the USA. When I was in school in Brazil most my friends families were in a stable marriage. But I feel that now divorce is way more common.

There's also a huge american influence in Brazil. So feminism is increasing in size. In Brazil husbands normally cheat a lot on woman (it seems to be the norm on latin culture), but a lot of woman are starting to cheat too.

Here the culture in the past was that female have to take care of the male. Which is connected to the Catholic church and old traditional values. This was very huge in the past, but with younger people that doesn't seem to be the norm. Girls are now expected to be treated like princess... way more.

A lot of people would say that Man in Brazil when they marry, expect the woman to be like their mothers and take care of them: cook, clean clothes, clean the house. This also harder with woman now working too, and having a career.

Once an Asian feminist girl I met in USA sad it was said that in Brazil woman were supposed to be like "a mother" to man. hahah. So that was a very interesting conversation I had.

May anyone explain why Snowden wants to leave Russia so badly? From just the action im getting on tinder i'd want to stay there for a while

Quote: (02-15-2016 02:20 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

May anyone explain why Snowden wants to leave Russia so badly? From just the action im getting on tinder i'd want to stay there for a while

Not everybody is driven by his dick. There is other purpose in life, women must be the cherry on the cake, not the cake.

Quote: (02-15-2016 01:55 PM)marinhogomes Wrote:  

Divorce in Brazil is way more common now than before. I would blame it on people losing religion beliefs, or the religion have a smaller effect on family decision.

It's not as bad as in the USA. When I was in school in Brazil most my friends families were in a stable marriage. But I feel that now divorce is way more common.

There's also a huge american influence in Brazil. So feminism is increasing in size. In Brazil husbands normally cheat a lot on woman (it seems to be the norm on latin culture), but a lot of woman are starting to cheat too.

This is so incredibly true. There are times when I walk around the health club or restaurants at times with chicks totally checking me out or flirting with me in front of their husbands.

How Feminism is Expressed in Brazil Based on My Experiences:

A) Examples from Belo Horizonte and Curitiba - Girls that casually date and fuck multiple guys at same time without thinking they should suffer the consequences. Girls in serious relationships will secretly cheat on their BFs too. Also, one of my buddies told me Brazilian chicks get plastic surgery and/or dress super provocatively because they are obsessed with coming off as "powerful"...that explains why their infidelities..could be a channel for them to exert that aforementioned "power." I'm not going to judge because it's good for my dick, but these are gals I would not get into a serious relationship with.

B) Examples from Rio de Janeiro - Girls that constantly remind others about how much they hate the "patriarchy." They will say shit like "women have the right to not shave their arm pits, take care of their appearances, and lose weight because those are all proponents of conforming to the patriarchy, blah blah..being attracted to a female based appearances is demeaning..." Then they will complain about how they can't find a good guy with say the looks of "Channing Tatum in Magic Mike" as they get fat, cut their hair, and tattoo themselves up.

Quote: (02-15-2016 01:55 PM)marinhogomes Wrote:  

Once an Asian feminist girl I met in USA sad it was said that in Brazil woman were supposed to be like "a mother" to man. hahah. So that was a very interesting conversation I had.

Was she of Chinese descent from California? Many people of Chinese descent in California (West Coast) conform to political correctness out of insecurity issues whereas Asians in North America are generally very politically incorrect....

Snowden never CHOSE to live in Russia. If you recall, he was actually on his way to another country when his passport was cancelled, forcing him to seek asylum there.

Also, keep in mind Snowden was a HIGHLY paid NSA contractor living in Hawaii with a VERY sexy Ballerina girlfriend. He had a great life before he became a whistleblower.

So in short: You have a man who is very well paid, living in one of the nicest US states in tropical paradise, with a hot girlfriend, who suddenly is forced to live his homeland, his highly paid job, his GF, and move to halfway across the world to live like an Eskimo, away from all his friends, family, and not to mention the conveniences of American life (such as everyone you know speaking English, Amazon deliveries, etc.)

When you consider the above, it's not hard to see why he might want to leave. From what I read, I don't think he was even able to give proper goodbyes to family/friends. It must be exceedingly lonely. Plus, everyone knows his face, even Russians I bet.

Quote: (02-16-2016 03:42 PM)whateverfuckit Wrote:  

Snowden never CHOSE to live in Russia. If you recall, he was actually on his way to another country when his passport was cancelled, forcing him to seek asylum there.

Also, keep in mind Snowden was a HIGHLY paid NSA contractor living in Hawaii with a VERY sexy Ballerina girlfriend. He had a great life before he became a whistleblower.

So in short: You have a man who is very well paid, living in one of the nicest US states in tropical paradise, with a hot girlfriend, who suddenly is forced to live his homeland, his highly paid job, his GF, and move to halfway across the world to live like an Eskimo, away from all his friends, family, and not to mention the conveniences of American life (such as everyone you know speaking English, Amazon deliveries, etc.)

When you consider the above, it's not hard to see why he might want to leave. From what I read, I don't think he was even able to give proper goodbyes to family/friends. It must be exceedingly lonely. Plus, everyone knows his face, even Russians I bet.

Good call. All true points. I could only imagine

If I see that Snoden Kid while I'm here, I'll punch him in the mouth.... Twice. No bullshit. One time for treason, and another for wanting to leave Russia.

Quote: (02-16-2016 05:37 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

If I see that Snoden Kid while I'm here, I'll punch him in the mouth.... Twice. No bullshit. One time for treason, and another for wanting to leave Russia.

You seriously need to read exactly what Snowden did, and then look up the definition of "Treason".

Just to play devils advocate.. I know he did not mean to go to Russ and was on his way to sunny brazil (smart man) to meet up with the one reporter guy forgot his name at this second, but lts just suppose for a moment that Russia is pretty good for american guys like you and me who yes we don't look identical to him but he is more or less a typical looking american dude. My thought would be yes its not an ideal place but as soon as I started getting attention from all those youngins and washed up hot milfs id bear it for a while. I guess it took him about 6 months before he announced he truly wanted to come home.. prob the right amount of time.

Quote: (02-16-2016 06:04 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

Just to play devils advocate.. I know he did not mean to go to Russ and was on his way to sunny brazil (smart man) to meet up with the one reporter guy forgot his name at this second, but lts just suppose for a moment that Russia is pretty good for american guys like you and me who yes we don't look identical to him but he is more or less a typical looking american dude. My thought would be yes its not an ideal place but as soon as I started getting attention from all those youngins and washed up hot milfs id bear it for a while. I guess it took him about 6 months before he announced he truly wanted to come home.. prob the right amount of time.

I think what it really boils down to is that he didn't WANT to leave. He loves America. He did what he did for the American people. Why else would he give everything up? He was hoping that by telling the public how the government illegally violates our 4th amendment rights, we as a nation would demand change. Unfortunately, he cast his pearls before swine.

More than half of Congress needs to go to jail before Snowden. Not to mention the entire leadership of the NSA.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

fully agree with both of you

How did this topic got to be a Edward Snowden discussion? hahaha

Just because people are talking about Russia.

I thought this was about divorce in Brazil and Russia and not a Snowden. Just my two cents.

http://records.com/countries-with-the-hi...orce-rates

No mention of either country on this list, of course USA is on the list.

So another useless thread.

Every search brings up different results.

http://top10for.com/top-10-countries-hig...rate-2014/

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com