rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Phrases

Beta Phrases

Curious to see what you guys have heard and how you react. My favorite:
"A Happy Wife means a Happy Life". I often hear that from friends when they rationalize why they live in misery or need to cater to their spouse's every whim. When I challenge them the answer always is: "Dude, once you get married you will understand." My response:" I think I do understand, that is one reason why I choose not to get married..."

Beta Phrases

Yeah, that's ludicrous. I'm not at all against getting married, but there is nothing one needs to "understand" about marriage that means he needs to live like a slave.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Beta Phrases

"Eating is cheating"

I abhor anyone that says that whilst going out drinking.

Beta Phrases

The biggest one : "Getting lucky"

Beta Phrases

Quote: (03-28-2013 08:27 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Curious to see what you guys have heard and how you react. My favorite:
"A Happy Wife means a Happy Life". I often hear that from friends when they rationalize why they live in misery or need to cater to their spouse's every whim. When I challenge them the answer always is: "Dude, once you get married you will understand." My response:" I think I do understand, that is one reason why I choose not to get married..."
lol. I like to reply back with, "Well...dead wife, no strife."

Beta Phrases

"Is this beta?"

Beta Phrases

"I'm sorry", and "That's okay". I'm using the rubber band technique to eradicate those ones from my vocabulary.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Beta Phrases

"Out of my league"

Beta Phrases

"i know about the affair"

Beta Phrases

honey-do list.

Beta Phrases

'She's out of my league...'

Don't decide a woman won't fuck you; let her do that.

'I'm trying to be her friend first.'

In trying to be her friend, you invariably become an orbiter...chicks aren't as stupid as they seem; they know that their 'guy friends' want to fuck them. I've heard too many girls say that they knew they wanted to fuck me within a few minutes of meeting me to discount it.

'Take her out for dinner and a movie.' (or any otherwise 'conventional' date)

When was the last time you had a good date, 1955?

'You only get laid a lot because you fuck sluts.'

A girl who's 23 and has previously slept with just three men decides to sleep with a guy after four hours of conversation. Is she a slut, or is he skilled?

'Just be yourself, she'll like you for who you are.'

Two-pronged beta in this oft-spoken gem; first, unless you're naturally very handsome and charming, have high-status and your finances are in order, 'yourself' probably isn't good enough to get much higher than average. Second, women don't like men for who they are, they like them for how they make them feel.

On a semi-related note, I think that this line of thinking...this praying to the gods of self-esteem, which has created an environment where everyone has to be equal and self-improvement is frowned upon, will be the downfall of the West.

'I don't want to have to be someone I'm not...'

Tied into the above, chances are 'someone who you are' is not someone who is good enough. Hit the gym, buy new clothes, change some of your worldview, you're still the same person, people evolve.

'She just broke up with _______, it's not a good time to make a move.'

Everyone here knows that this is in fact the BEST time to make a move. Bang her when she's not thinking clearly and let her hamster deal with the fallout. Attractive girls don't tend to stay on the market long, he who hesitates, masturbates.

'Looking is cheating!'

Penetration is cheating.

'You should see this girl from class/at the office/__________'s friend, she's so hot!'

Most of the time, she's usually slightly-above average, at best.

'Any game advice from any guy in a relationship with a girl he could easily do better than/a guy who gets no pussy/99% of people over 50.'

You mean, if I take your advice and follow it to the letter, I too can have an average-looking girlfriend with an okay personality and a questionable past? Sign me up!

As for the older cats, while I generally respect your input on things like finance, philosophy and politics, dating-wise, we're playing in different eras (as such, a huge deal of what your parents told you about women growing up is worthless at best).

Beta Phrases

"I'd love to meet your kids!"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Beta Phrases

"I do"

Beta Phrases

Oh, and can't top this one, no way, no how: "Will you marry me?"

Beta Phrases

"She's not that kind of girl."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Beta Phrases

Quote: (03-28-2013 11:50 AM)Fitzgerald Wrote:  

Oh, and can't top this one, no way, no how: "Will you marry me?"

How about?
"I think she's the one'

Beta Phrases

"I only date (insert preference)". Toss up between women and herbs who say this.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Beta Phrases

You've got to fight for her
In response to a girl who just dumped your ass. Fight for what, I might ask?

He isn't a real man if he sleeps with her
Last episode of Spartacus where he sleeps with a slave girl, his wife has been dead for quite some time now. If I can't say a gladiator (least of all Spartacus) is a real man, than who the fuck is?

Most of the shit I read on facebook

Just be yourself
no need for explanation on that one

I can't think of any good ones.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Beta Phrases

Quote: (03-28-2013 09:23 AM)MattC Wrote:  

"Eating is cheating"

I abhor anyone that says that whilst going out drinking.

Beta Phrases

"Her kids are really nice."

"She a success in the MALE-DOMINATED field of...(fill in the blank)."

"She's a strong single mother!"

"I know that you're free sexually and that's great." -- an actual quote from a Beta male that I remembered nine years later from this vomit-inducing article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/art...May21.html

Beta Phrases

"I'm looking for a nice girl."

Beta Phrases

"She's really independent"

i.e. she'll leave my ass in a second if I don't support and subjugate myself to her career aspirations.

"Look but not touch"

Said most often by losers who take some sort of fraternal pride with other betas, in regards to their being caged in by their girlfriends

"I like a girl that speaks her mind"

Apologetic way of justifying behavior of a boorish women with no tact

"She just needs some time"

Beta way of justifying their own inability to inspire a girl to have sex or do anything else with said beta.

Beta Phrases

'Why are you wearing a suit?'

Beta Phrases

"My better half."

"My partner."
(To mean girlfriend or wife or bitch.)

"She's hot, but way too young."
(About a girl who is over 18)

"Girls like that are high-maintenance."
(About hot girls that they're too scared to approach)

"I wait for them to give me a signal that's she's interested."
(Coasting on good looks and/or simply too pussy to create attraction.)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Beta Phrases

"The husband says he's supportive"
(When read in the news after some slutty behavior or mistake made by the wife)

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...