rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on Real Social Dynamics

I just recently found out about RSDNation when i stumbled on one of Owen Cook's videos on Youtube.

All i can say is that i was mind blown by the unique philosophy behind their version of game in particular and social interactions in general.

Owen got social interaction girls down to a science with an emphasis on inner game instead of canned lines and openers.

I am planning to purchase the DVD series The Blueprint Decoded. But since it is very pricey I would like to get some input from guys who are familiar with RSD about their version of game and their teachings in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmKGLe9DOb4

RSD is awesome.

They actually recommend Roosh's stuff on their book list http://www.rsdnation.com/node/241735/forum

I'm a huge fan of RSD. I like the fact that they focus on using overall self-improvement to better your game, over the fake it till you make it approach some of the PUA's teach.

The blueprint decoded is great, but I think it's like 3 years old. From what I've seen on the net these guys have evolved a little more. They seem to be way more physical now.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Haha, I always love it when the community gets their "mind blown" by the videos on RSD.
They are in a completely different league.
The video I watched last night, the first 10 mins were not even about picking up girls at all - just general self development. typically, if you start to follow RSD, it is up to you to "apply" their teaching to the art of picking up girls. And before you do anything, read The Power of Now (famous book about ego/presence) which is part of the reason Blueprint attracted me in the first place.

By reading that book, you'll understand way more of what Tyler talks about. And learn to have FUN when you go out.. but stick to Roosh for lifestyle/date moves

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

I watch/listen to RSD youtube videos all the time at work. Really some great shit. I prefer Julian, Owen (Tyler) and Alex.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

My friend who I just handed the red pill to reintroduced me to RSD. Now that Tyler discovered the internet apparently, he's been going nuts recording "rants".

If you need something to pump you up before you go game (RSD's MO), that's what you want to be watching.

Anyone else watch the blueprint decoded? your thoughts and opinions? Debating whether or not I want to spend 20+ hours watching it. I think Krauser said it was influential in his development as a PUA in the London real interview.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Why watch 20hours of video man?? That's a waste of time.

It's simple: Hit the gym, dress nicely, gain momentum with your social interactions and then apply what you learn to girls..always pushing towards sex. Learn from your mistakes, rinse and repeat.

You now owe me $3000.